Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

minivanmegafun
Jul 27, 2004

i went for a 30 mile bike ride this morning and expected to have my body shouting at me about it but nope i'm fine :confused:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

minivanmegafun
Jul 27, 2004

I caught a side profile of myself in a mirror while wearing short jean shorts and went “hm this would be good with suspenders

and a crop top

wait then I’d just look like an older Misty from the Pokémon anime”

minivanmegafun
Jul 27, 2004

i can’t play my saxophone for over an hour without my head feeling weird but I think that’s just the vibrations loving with me so I have cushion pads for my mouthpiece on the way

minivanmegafun
Jul 27, 2004

i hit 32 and i couldn’t sleep through bright light hitting my eyes

sleep mask solved that problem

minivanmegafun
Jul 27, 2004

i went on four roller coasters in 3.5 hours on Saturday, I’m still kinda feeling it

also i almost puked after the fourth one

i used to work at this theme park and would go ride coasters during breaks when it was an after-close employee event and now the idea of like taking a ride on the American Eagle and then trying to work sounds like the worst thing ever

minivanmegafun
Jul 27, 2004

Silver Alicorn posted:

age is a lie, just do your best and have fun

:hai:

minivanmegafun
Jul 27, 2004

my doc won’t let me leave in the fall unless ive said i have had my flu shot but I also have asthma so it can potentially be A Big Deal if i get the flu. he also makes sure to drill in my head to let him know asap if i think i have the flu so he can toss tamiflu at me immediately

minivanmegafun
Jul 27, 2004

given my mom’s weirdness on medical care in general i should probably make sure that my MMR vaccine is actually active because i wouldn’t be the least bit surprised if she skipped it in the 90s with some goofball justification

I’ve had clinically severe asthma since i was a tot and she’d do everything she could to get me off of corticosteroids and uh...hm I wonder why I spent so much time in the er :thunk:

minivanmegafun
Jul 27, 2004

even minor hangovers pretty much make me completely useless now

also the fact that it’s frigidly cold in this office isn’t helping

im hiding in the bathroom because it’s warmer here than my desk

minivanmegafun
Jul 27, 2004

I’m tired of carrying a laptop around and my back is super sore after trying to carry it and my saxophone around on the train today

minivanmegafun
Jul 27, 2004

Silver Alicorn posted:

I use a small luggage bag with wheels for my work stuff

once i'm not on call i just have my nice purple backpack saxophone case to carry around

but we keep losing people so my on call frequency went from once every six weeks to once every four :mad:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

minivanmegafun
Jul 27, 2004

eschaton posted:

TI 99: let’s make a single chip version of our minicomputer CPU along with a graphics & sprite chip

then connect it to a truly abysmal amount of main memory by a single strand of hair

I read the data sheet for the tms9900 one day and went :stare: this went into a microcomputer with 256 bytes of memory what the actual gently caress