Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Robviously
Aug 21, 2010

Genius. Billionaire. Playboy. Philanthropist.

Someone probably turned on a fan while he was sleeping. Wonderful. :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robviously
Aug 21, 2010

Che storia figata, ragazzo!

Robviously
Aug 21, 2010

canepazzo posted:

Atalanta's third kit :kiss:

Bold of them to put wood paneling on a shirt.

Also Juve's first CL match is at the Wanda Metropolitano so I guess we're signing Icardi since he just can't stay out of any Wanda he sees.

Robviously
Aug 21, 2010

Jason Sextro posted:

Why would they detain him instead of just deporting him if his visa expired?

To be able to negotiate a release for, probably, some sort of economic aid.

Robviously
Aug 21, 2010

De Ligt is annoying because you can see why he's worth every penny but then makes you have to look past a stupid handball almost every game and be stuck wondering if that's the time that's finally gonna gently caress us over.

Robviously
Aug 21, 2010

Nobody:

PSG: If we get Di Sciglio, maybe the rest of our team will look even better by comparison?

Robviously
Aug 21, 2010

I see that Roma's leading scorer today was...
-adjusts glasses-
Buffon?

Robviously
Aug 21, 2010

This is all just reminding me that my favorite day of the year growing up was sausage and cappicola making day with my nonno. :italy:

Robviously
Aug 21, 2010

Eau de MacGowan posted:

And lo, serie a morphs into mls, soon inter miami will be the true inter

Excited to have people shout "comunque sempre, Boston merde" at me.... :getin:

Robviously
Aug 21, 2010

canepazzo posted:

Hellas Verona are quarantined.

Can we make this permanent?

Robviously
Aug 21, 2010

Gigi Galli posted:

If you have an Italian deck of cards you can always learn Scopa or Briscola. I imagine you can play with a standard deck as well.

Scopa and Briscola are both a ton of fun, Scopa being a lot easier to learn since it's a matching/counting game. Just take the 8/9/10s out of a normal deck of cards and remember that the jack is better than a queen because :italy:.

Tre-sette is also a lot of fun and gets nutty if you can play teams with 4 players.

Robviously
Aug 21, 2010

It's another tallying game where you're trying to get the most points. Face cards, 2s and 3s are worth 1/3 a point, and aces are a whole point. The card order is batshit though in that it's 4-7, q, j, k, 1, 2, 3 low-high. You have to respond in suit if you got it and 1st to 31 points wins. You also get 3 points for each set of a, 2, or 3s you got in your opening hand and 4 points if you have all 4 of them.

You start with a hand of 10 cards so if you play teams, you deal out all 40 cards and it becomes a lot more strategic because you get an idea of who has what as the game progresses.

Robviously
Aug 21, 2010

Bundy posted:

Shaqiri on the ocean

De Ligt, his arms wide

Robviously
Aug 21, 2010

"Back to the Future"?

Are they going to try to gently caress their own moms?

Robviously
Aug 21, 2010

Pjanic and Melo is official. Pjanic is sold for 60m over 4 years with 5m in incentives, Melo for 72m over 4 years with 10m.

Robviously
Aug 21, 2010

Didn't Pirlo just get made head of the U-21(or 23, I can't remember poo poo)? There's no reason to drop him into a "win the CL or get hosed" job without at least a couple years of experience I would hope

Robviously
Aug 21, 2010

Well they just announced it because of course we live in the stupidest timeline

2 years, which is fine for any other club but they clearly want to win the CL now and that's some big loving pressure

Edit: I guess I'm just glad Mancini's stayed put with the national team, I guess.

Robviously
Aug 21, 2010

Are they bringing him in to be some kind of midfield whisperer? Did they promote him like this because that was the only way for Big Ron to stay? It makes absolutely no sense.

I don't know if I would call this the start of the fall but this is very much feeling like a "I'm gonna make my horse a consul" moment from the leadership. The club has been treading water the last few years and the only reason they've won the last couple scudetto is because no one else seemed to want it enough. The CL has been an embarrassment and the Board has been trying to apply Band-Aids to lost limbs. If they won't give Sarri the time to get the team more aligned to his vision, 1) why the gently caress would anyone want to come coach on a win or you're out contract and 2) why should we think Pirlo will be able to turn it around in one year.

Robviously
Aug 21, 2010

If that's the case they should have let him gently caress off to PSG like the rumors say he wants and tried to swap him for Mbappe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robviously
Aug 21, 2010

Finally Juventus have a kit to hide the Cheeto dust I wipe on it on game day.