Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.

limp_cheese posted:

When I get up in the morning I take my eye out and put it in a cup of cold water. Its nice to air out the socket and I don't want to be rubbing my dry eye while I'm taking a poo poo.

Afterwards I wash my hands and make sure my eye lashes and the eye itself doesn't have any dried "sleep" or tears or whatever on it. Once I'm good I pop that fucker back in and start my day.

I also have to push a tissue against my eye a few times a day when the natural occuring tears build up in my eye socket and start leaking out. It looks like I'm crying and because of the numbness/paralysis I don't feel it happening sometimes. When I can feel it it feels like my eye is floating in a lake in my socket. Its a loving wierd feeling.

Are you trolling or do you actually have a fake eye because that's kinda neat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spins
Feb 26, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Captain Hygiene posted:

I know my username's just a gag but this advice is just beyond the pale :arghfist:

Dang obviously I phrased it poorly. I don't ADVISE it; it was an observation-----a warning, really.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.

Captain Hygiene posted:

my username's just a gag

Gagging is what Spins does whenever she inhales.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

Resting Lich Face posted:

:pusheen:

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Resting Lich Face posted:

:shuckyes:

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

went camping

didnt even shower ALL weekend

:smug:

i did jump in a lake though

Spins
Feb 26, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Lol
My teeth are fine, better be
$$
I go 4 times a year as well

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Spins posted:

Lol
My teeth are fine, better be
$$
I go 4 times a year as well

Stop digging

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

... out the maggots from your molar abscess, it's scaring the children

Spins
Feb 26, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Burt Sexual posted:

Stop digging

Only registered members can see post attachments!

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

Nothing to see here. Move along.

Going to the dentist every 4 months rules.

About a year ago they forced a free waterpik on me and telling me to not tell anyone else because they were not supposed to give them away. Its great to clean out the space between my gums, which used to be my shin, and the denture that's screwed into my jaw. Sometimes it gives me a taste of the meals I've eaten throughout the day all at once.

poo poo's wierd in there so dental hygiene is important to me.

Good Ol Filbert
Jun 10, 2019

limp_cheese posted:

Going to the dentist every 4 months rules.

About a year ago they forced a free waterpik on me and telling me to not tell anyone else because they were not supposed to give them away. Its great to clean out the space between my gums, which used to be my shin, and the denture that's screwed into my jaw. Sometimes it gives me a taste of the meals I've eaten throughout the day all at once.

poo poo's wierd in there so dental hygiene is important to me.

Sir, I'm not sure if you were aware, but faces shouldn't come with detachable parts and I am worried about you. Are you a living Mr. Potato Head, or perhaps a human more human than human?

I'm happy that you're taking good care of yourself and your crevices. You seem like a nice person, just concerned about your body parts is all

DiscoWitch
Oct 16, 2009

uwu
You'll find my teeth on page 69 of the big book of British smiles tyvm

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

Nothing to see here. Move along.

Good Ol Filbert posted:

Sir, I'm not sure if you were aware, but faces shouldn't come with detachable parts and I am worried about you. Are you a living Mr. Potato Head, or perhaps a human more human than human?

I'm happy that you're taking good care of yourself and your crevices. You seem like a nice person, just concerned about your body parts is all

There is no need ro be worried. My face exploded many years ago and its quite amazing what medical science can do to put someone back together. I'm aware when I talk about these things it sounds like pure strain bullshit but that's just my life now :shrug:

Might as well continue. One of the things that the dentist hygenist does when I go get my teeth cleaned is give me a haircut in my mouth when the hair in there gets too long. Its not nearly as thick since I did a hair removal procedure that involved an electric needle but there's a few strands they couldn't get. I would do it myself but I don't trust myself not to cut myself with the scissors. It does feel quite good after the haircut but it always grows back.

I thought I had more but I think that's it. I'll be sure to post again if I think of anymore insane hygiene things I do.

Spins
Feb 26, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

limp_cheese posted:

There is no need ro be worried. My face exploded many years ago and its quite amazing what medical science can do to put someone back together. I'm aware when I talk about these things it sounds like pure strain bullshit but that's just my life now :shrug:

Might as well continue. One of the things that the dentist hygenist does when I go get my teeth cleaned is give me a haircut in my mouth when the hair in there gets too long. Its not nearly as thick since I did a hair removal procedure that involved an electric needle but there's a few strands they couldn't get. I would do it myself but I don't trust myself not to cut myself with the scissors. It does feel quite good after the haircut but it always grows back.

I thought I had more but I think that's it. I'll be sure to post again if I think of anymore insane hygiene things I do.

I'm glad you are here with us.
It seems to me that while we can't do dick about autoimmune anything or cancer really
Modern medicine IS excellent at repair of physical structures, yeah

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
Wash your jeans every day

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
Vaginas like ears are self cleaning, no need to use all that dish soap or anything.

And a reminder that a fleshlight is a pocket pussy, so it probably operates on the same principle.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

use tide laundry detergent as lube, problem solved

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Assholes are self cleaning too.

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
Goon + nerd = gnerd, got it?

BromanderData
Mar 20, 2013

Stroke it with me

The Chosen One

BigBadSteve posted:

See a doctor pronto for gently caress's sake, poo poo is not supposed to have blood in it. Internal bleeding is not trivial

Pro health tip: And be honest with the doctor about exactly how much you drink.

To add to this, bright red blood probably not something to be super worried about unless it sticks around for a long time.

I mean hey hemorrhoids happen from time to time.

But if it’s dark red and in the poop, please do go see a doctor immediately.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Colonel Cancer posted:

Assholes are self cleaning too.

Assholes, rectums. poo poo, the whole body is self cleaning. You might as well stop using stringent detergents.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Oscar Wild posted:

Assholes, rectums. poo poo, the whole body is self cleaning. You might as well stop using stringent detergents.

that guys dick still stinks i bet

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

imagine having sex with a cave babe

drat

if i invent a time machine im bringing condoms

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

numberoneposter posted:

drat

Cave babes are the future. :ducksiren:

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

numberoneposter posted:

drat

...Moe Szyslak?

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

who am i kidding im not even going to use the condoms

Collapsing Farts
Jun 29, 2018

💀
Just get used to the stink and bush

Good Ol Filbert
Jun 10, 2019

limp_cheese posted:

Oh, a human more human than human, awesome! I'm sorry that your face exploded, it must have been very difficult for you. :glomp:

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

numberoneposter posted:

drat

id bring a bar of soap and try to hint that they need to wash up before we do anything but im pretty sure there are girls of that caliber in present day

Spins
Feb 26, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

gary oldmans diary posted:

id bring a bar of soap and try to hint that they need to wash up before we do anything but im pretty sure there are girls of that caliber in present day

Yup
:corrupt:
Cavewoman right here

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

When I SHID, I FARD as mightily as I can, so as to cast the filth as far away from my person as possible. Now THAT's hygiene :mmmhmm:

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

weekend is coming up

time to stave off the shower schedule until monday

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
Fitter happier not doxxing too much

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
Before showering, consider Axe body spray.

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
I'm brushing my teeth rn

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017
I haven't used a comb or hair brush in 15 years.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Rad-daddio posted:

I haven't used a comb or hair brush in 15 years.

I comb and brush myself daily, but not my head.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

Oscar Wild posted:

I comb and brush myself daily, but not my head.

Are you a hobbit?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Colonel Cancer posted:

Are you a hobbit?

Nope, just a hairy hairy man.