Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

They're trapped in a hell where they perpetually have to solve "mysteries" that are suspiciously the same exact thing over and over. They aren't necessarily dead but they certainly must have some sort of penance to pay through trial by endurance because I can't find any other justification for how insanely repetitive that terrible show was.

I'm betting they killed someone or maybe their methods of gathering information was more amateurish and led to physical trauma inflicted upon a suspect, like torture for example.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

lost my old email posted:

everybody says shaggy was a pot head but crack is the only possible way he was keeping the pounds off eating those big rear end sammies

Crack destroys your appetite, that's why you lose weight, he obviously had some kind of glandular issue and in fact lived in eternal hunger yet eternal fullness as his body only processed a fraction of the calories he ingested.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

marijuanamancer posted:

no you definitely lose weight on stimulants because your body is constantly burning calories tensing your muscles. im sure intake reduction also occurs to a certain extent but its not everything

That's not going to add several thousand, or even hundreds of cals to your deficit.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

marijuanamancer posted:

have you ever tried just sitting, flexing every muscle you can, for an extended duration?

Yea what are you gonna do about it though

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

marijuanamancer posted:

im gonna post on the internet about it you bastard

Wtf

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

BigBadSteve posted:

Also , while watching the show as a kid, I'd of course fantasise about Fred and Daphne loving.

Yes of course

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I hope Scooby loving dies I'm so honest and serious go to hell Scooby and tell the devil I sent you

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

Imagine what kind of absolute filth you'd have to be to wish death on Scooby Doo, the greatest cartoon dog that ever graced our hellworld universe.

He is greedy, selfish, lacks discipline, is a profound fool, a sniveling coward and a leech who often attempts to steal credit, he also eats Shaggy's food as a cruel joke.

He is a yellow bellied bastard and I loathe him.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

SilvergunSuperman posted:

Yeah but that's also Shaggy.

Then they will both be shot in the small of the base of the skull with a single cartridge fired from a small caliber pistol of the revolver variety.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

JK Fresco posted:

Shaggy isn't selfish. He is a fool dragged into dissolution and disrepute by an immoral hound.

Shaggy is man, imperfect and vulnerable, whereas Scooby is Satan himself

A compelling argument, a stay of execution has been granted for Shaggy, and a charge of corrupting a young man into deviancy has been added onto Scooby's charges.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Mr. Bones posted:

she call me Mr. Boombastic
say me fantastic

Now that's what I'm talkin about