Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

ArchNemesis posted:

well in that case they "accidentally" (read: hosed up while blazed) opened that chest so they have the responsibility to put the 13 ghosts back in

Why wasn't there a lock, whether mystical or physical, on that chest?

Wizards: No sense of Right or wrong!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit
Who let Scrappy out?

seriously, who?

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit
Do you think that Scooby was porking Velma while Shaggy watched/

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

FilthyImp posted:

It's referenced in Mystery Inc, along with the character models iirc

Oh wow I wonder what series marks better

:chloe:

Is RED HERRING in the show?

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

Chrs posted:

Remember that Scooby Doo on Zombie Island TV movie where they reveal that the zombies are real by having Fred literally tear a zombie’s head off because he thinks it’s a mask

There was also that TV series that just had Shaggy and scooby and Shaggy was a werewolf, and they were hanging out with a bunch of monster girls.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

FactsAreUseless posted:

I think 13 Ghosts of Scooby-Doo was the first time it went full supernatural, but nobody remembers that show because it was unbearably lovely.

uh, I will fight you. It had Vincent Price in it, okay?

I suppose it also had Flimflam in it... That's not so good though