Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What system will you play the Good COD Game on?
PS4
XBone
PC
generic comedy option
View Results

FPS_Sage
Oct 25, 2007

This was a triumph
Gun Saliva

Busy Bee posted:

So I built a new PC a few months ago and have put some time into playing Warzone. In the last few months, my game has crashed maybe 3 to 4 times with the Dev Error 6328 code. Is this something I can fix or should I just ignore it? I've looked online and it seems like no one really has an answer to this issue.

I started getting a cryptic error like that after the latest big patch. I seem to have fixed it by going to graphics settings and turning off nVidia Highlights (didn't even realize I had it on in the first place, not sure what it really does)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU