Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dr. Video Games 0112
Jan 7, 2004

serious business

Creamed Cormp posted:

I'm the goon who cannot in any way whatsoever think critically about anything ever and defaults to saying "just let people enjoy things" when they hear an opinion they disagree with.

No, you're wrong. You're wrong. And if you agree that you're wrong, you're also wrong. WRONG. IM RIGHT AND IM SMARTER.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Valko posted:

I didn't know what goonsay meant so I had to look it up on SAclopedia. I always thought that ASCII art was supposed to be a fat mans torso. I thought the '[ . ] - [ . ]' were the moobs and the '__o__' was his little innie bellybutton. It caused a lot of confusion when I was confronted by that apparently unrelated smilie at the end of a lot of posts.

:goonsay:

I thought it was a hosed up bus for years.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

LabyaMynora posted:

I thought it was a hosed up bus for years.

I got this one but there are multiples/dozens I still don’t

My Shoes
Jul 23, 2019

free LAP

Spins
Feb 26, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

FREE DILF FIRST THOUGH, OK?

My Shoes
Jul 23, 2019

Spins posted:

FREE DILF FIRST THOUGH, OK?

This ...woah steep punishment.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Lap will be free in 4 hours nerd

My Shoes
Jul 23, 2019

bradzilla posted:

Lap will be free in 4 hours nerd

Yeah but i want him free now!

and thank you :)

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

My Shoes posted:

Yeah but i want him free now!

and thank you :)

:tipshat:

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

that's four hours for posts to ferment and become more potent

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

LOVE LOVE SKELETON posted:

that's four hours for posts to ferment and become more potent

:hmmyes:

Every time they strike a poster down with a sixer they do naught but guarantee that poster will come back stronger than before.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

Every time they strike a poster down with a sixer they do naught but guarantee that poster will come back stronger than before.

Ramps are fun

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica
Peak Goon is spending a decade talking about how much you hate Marvel movies while still seeing every one in theaters seemingly just to be able to complain about how much they suck. You've spent literally the entire '10s convinced that the superhero "craze" was going to end with the next movie and been wrong every single time yet without fail every new movie makes you post the exact same madlib about how this movie is going to be the tipping point and we'll return to the halcyon days of intelligent and original blockbusters that was the 00s. You'll never acknowledge that you have been wrong literally dozens of times or reflect on the fact that you are so woefully out of touch you think nobody sees or cares about the biggest blockbuster films in history, but sometimes when you're feeling rebellious you might branch out into whining about how the next Star Wars movie or Disney remake is finally going to be the one that fails and then dunning-krugering away when it becomes yet another billion dollar success.

jimmyjams
Jan 10, 2001

King Kong of Megadongs
Gobblin' them mega schlongs
Makin' sure they mega long
Stroke' 'em if they mega strong
the marvel cinematic universe defender cinematic universe

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

have you considered talking to a therapist about your obsession with the forums

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Goons hate anything that's popular because it's popular.
Goons hate anything that's unpopular because it's unpopular.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Sleeveless posted:

we'll return to the halcyon days of intelligent and original blockbusters that was the 00s.

:what:

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
this was my favorite thing

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica
Peak Goon is regularly posting about movies in literally every subforum other than the one actually dedicated to posting about movies because six years ago one guy made a post people made fun of. Just posting the exact same trailer links and casting announcements and having the exact same discussions in tandem im general chat threads across the site because you're so self-conscious about your posting brand.

Relayer
Sep 18, 2002
Having a legitimately emotional rivalry with other subforums would be peak goonsay but it's more of a concept than a declaration.

Spins
Feb 26, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Relayer posted:

Having a legitimately emotional rivalry with other subforums would be peak goonsay but it's more of a concept than a declaration.

Sweet
I'm legit then

Relayer
Sep 18, 2002

Spins posted:

Sweet
I'm legit then

I hate those guys in the cooking forum too

Big Mackson
Sep 26, 2009
When somebody posts a thread there is usually an order to the elements of posts. First there is OP, the utopian standard for further posting (too perfect, can never be achieved). Then comes witty one liner and/or self depreciating humoaur. Then we have the "filler" of threads, whitenoise. They are there so you eat bread and not just nutella or whatever they have on bread. And then comes relevant post in line with OP's vision. Together they form the thread that then forms the tapestry inside Lowtax's house.

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

SCROTO TURBOSPERG posted:

have you considered talking to a therapist about your obsession with the forums

I'll die before I'll admit I have a problem.

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

Creamed Cormp posted:

I'm the goon who cannot in any way whatsoever think critically about anything ever and defaults to saying "just let people enjoy things" when they hear an opinion they disagree with.

"~some people~ really care about __________, way more than those of ~us~ who like __________"

bomb
Nov 3, 2005

this is a post about your bad posting

Carrion Luggage
Nov 24, 2006

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Goons hate anything that's popular because it's popular.
Goons hate anything that's unpopular because it's unpopular.

goons hate sa but for what reason :thunk:

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Relayer posted:

Tonight I execute my years-long plot to bring down Coupons...

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

*frothing with rage, steam shooting out of ears*

PICKY EATERS UUURRRNNNNGGGHHHHH

jimmyjams
Jan 10, 2001

King Kong of Megadongs
Gobblin' them mega schlongs
Makin' sure they mega long
Stroke' 'em if they mega strong
                   *shits jorts*

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

OP left lmao coward

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017
*posts extensively in threads about physical fitness and healthy eating*

*eats only peanut butter and chicken nuggets and has diabetes*

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

LabyaMynora posted:

I WANT THE POO TO BE HIS DICK!!!

I WANT HIM TO BE A POO DICK!!!

autism ZX spectrum
Feb 8, 2007

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe

Mine has always been
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OYZ04mCGCo

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
i completely forgot about that, lol

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

bump

gbs but from 2004
Oct 24, 2004

wow u rude pig

"i STarTed this TOIlEt Of A tHreaD aNd HAve sOmEHOW aVoidEd A red teXt"

sweet thursday posted:

Here is me sending u a message in the age of the telegram

Dear gbs but from 2004,

STOP

, thants

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

My Shoes posted:

I post.. therefore.. i think.. i am...

Listen, I have a lot to say about nothing. I will defend my thoughtless posts and my pointless nega-(non)pick existence on SA with gritted teeth and flared nostrils. I will shake my fists at random posters and drink up thoughtless threads like a wandering nomad in need of sustenance.

I will continue to be negative and crazy because i am negative and crazy. I will continue to be funny and stupid because i like to be funny and stupid.

I will continue to go to cat jail because cat jail is funny... right Burt? it's funny right? I will especially go to catjail in defense of Spinderella because if you gently caress with her i WILL get angry and threaten to kill your family and all their progeny.

I will post a ridiculous amount for no reason other than boredom and the need for attention! I am so needy and attention seeking i will post self deprecating things in order to get ANY reaction, any at ALL!

I will continue to be known as Pooner (pick nooner combo) and advance the idea that I AM pick! because i think its funny that it keeps coming up.. and stupid and funny and stupid are things i like.

I will quit SA FOREVER if you make me be smart! so i will only half heartedly read informative threads and only post uninteresting replies that add nothing of value to the conversation.

Also, im gay.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Wow! That was a fun read! For those of you that are left please define for me the following terms and what they mean to you:

Goon
vBulletin
Mangosteen

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Goon = Friend
vBulletin = Home
Mangosteen = LOL

I don't understand that My Shoes post. Like am I supposed to be laughing with them or at them? I guess maybe at since they got probed?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017
That was a manifesto. She's currently busy shooting up a middle school somewhere in the square states.