Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Of course I slowed down to 27mph in the 25mph zone that everyone goes 45 on because your Dodge Charger has the same fuckin bright rear end headlights on it as a cop car does. Don't be mad at me mother fucker cause I don't want a speeding ticket, don't be a cop, bitch!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

Chief McHeath posted:

Of course I slowed down to 27mph in the 25mph zone that everyone goes 45 on because your Dodge Charger has the same fuckin bright rear end headlights on it as a cop car does. Don't be mad at me mother fucker cause I don't want a speeding ticket, don't be a cop, bitch!

ive seen so many black and white crown vics and im hell yeah brother get that cheap car.

also gently caress dodge chargers the cops in my area painted their indentifying logo on it so loving light you have to assume every charger is a cop car and loving chuds and boot lickers are like lol i wanna pretend to be a cop and drive chargers

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
lapd drives these big black fully tinted suvs now. gonna be hella cyberpunk when theyre flanked by quadcopter drones and the cops look like hl2 combine guys. i think itll happen after 1 good riot, then we get full police state dystopia here. :pray:

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

Smythe posted:

gonna be hella cyberpunk when theyre flanked by quadcopter drones manhacks

:cumpolice:

Nurge
Feb 4, 2009

by Reene
Fun Shoe

Chief McHeath posted:

Cops are good.

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy
Sounds like you're paranoid, OP. I'm gonna have to see your license and registration, please.

NO FUCK YOU DAD
Oct 23, 2008
Crown Vics are and always will be cooler than 00s "Chargers" change my mind

Creamed Cormp
Jan 8, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
OP, have you tried driving the speed limit at all time? Imho it's pretty important to respect safety laws, if not for ourselves, at least for others.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
crown vics are so big. my friend has one and i can stretch my leggers allllll the way out in the passenger seat. soooooooooooooooo big and looooooooooooooong and the trunk is sooooooooooo big. just basically a very large car.............

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

my buddy had a crown vic its a premium road trip car for a bunch of dudes who are like 6'2" and taller plus all their crap

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

most people who drive police cars are police, yeah

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
They don’t use Vic’s anymore too much gas. They use white ford explorers here now. So like every suv approaching looks like a cop.

Nurge
Feb 4, 2009

by Reene
Fun Shoe

Burt Sexual posted:

They don’t use Vic’s anymore too much gas. They use white ford explorers here now. So like every suv approaching looks like a cop.

You're a cop.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Nurge posted:

You're a cop.

Nurge posted:

Cops are good.

:hmmyes:

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

I used to have a Crown Vic, it was even a real one and not a beat-to-hell former cop car. I am also a long boi and can confirm, very good road trip car

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude
Buick Roadmaster
Edit poo poo wrong thread

interwhat fucked around with this message at 00:35 on Aug 27, 2019

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
honk honk

it's the sound of the police

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

honk honk

That's the sound of the geese!

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

Nurge
Feb 4, 2009

by Reene
Fun Shoe

it's a fair cop!

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008

Nurge posted:

Cops are good.

Nurge

Nurge, please

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Nurge posted:

it's a fair cop!

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3897127&pagenumber=1&perpage=40#post497811957

:lol:

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019
Theyball drive Fird Eplorers now

Starks
Sep 24, 2006

JK Fresco posted:

Theyball drive Fird Eplorers now

Hope you’re not driving any time soon dude gently caress

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019
Idgi

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

I'm so sorry this has happened to you OP.

I hope it never happens again.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005
I FUCKING HATE POOR PEOPLE BUT I LOVE BEING FUCKED IN THE ASS and having two dishwashers in my CONDO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Starks posted:

Hope you’re not driving any time soon dude gently caress

Ever done one of those roadside test? My neighbor lady is a cop, built like a shithouse, but anyhow I loose my thought. We hung out in the driveway with the kids a lot and I asked her to give me some. Their p loving hard when she gave them at full speed and I couldn’t ask questions. She dresses tacticlady And carries in a big duffle bag at night now and does probation violation warrants in an unmarked car. It’s a Hyundai.

They thought u drmk

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
i just bought a charger with the big V8

:D

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

I think the only purpose of those tests is so the cop can say "due to my observations of this particular individual and my experience as a law enforcement officer I have determined I have probable cause to force the subject to submit to a breathalyzer at this point in time"

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005
I FUCKING HATE POOR PEOPLE BUT I LOVE BEING FUCKED IN THE ASS and having two dishwashers in my CONDO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Burt Sexual posted:

Ever done one of those roadside test? My neighbor lady is a cop, built like a shithouse, but anyhow I loose my thought. We hung out in the driveway with the kids a lot and I asked her to give me some. Their p loving hard when she gave them at full speed and I couldn’t ask questions.

It's because field sobriety tests are loving bullshit designed to make pretty much everyone fail, including stone cold sober people, but make it look like the cops are doing something official and scientific when they arbitrarily decide if you pass or fail.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Three Olives posted:

It's because field sobriety tests are loving bullshit designed to make pretty much everyone fail, including stone cold sober people, but make it look like the cops are doing something official and scientific when they arbitrarily decide if you pass or fail.
Also lie detectors and all interactions with the criminal justice system.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

i took a breath test in thailand at a checkstop at 3 am and the cop was super surprised that i knew how to blow hard into the device and equally impressed that i passed it

no bribe for you!!!

i got back onto my CBR and ripped outta there lmao love that country

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Starks posted:

Hope youre not driving any time soon dude gently caress

lol

Raldikuk
Apr 7, 2006

I'm bad with money and I want that meatball!

Skeleton Ape posted:

I think the only purpose of those tests is so the cop can say "due to my observations of this particular individual and my experience as a law enforcement officer I have determined I have probable cause to force the subject to submit to a breathalyzer at this point in time"

This is exactly why they do it. It might vary by state but I know in MN at least it doesn't even fall under implied consent. If you haven't been drinking just demand a roadside breathalyzer since that does fall under implied consent (you can defer to an in-station test but this is a waste of time if you haven't been drinking and does result in an arrest).

you broke my grill
Jul 11, 2019

one weird trick to detect cops

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019
The worst cops are hospital cops aka nurses

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I 100% hate you thanks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JK Fresco