Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Manic_Misanthrope
Jul 1, 2010

You know what's really cool? A well-done no-sell. Where everyone reacts to a weapon shot or a move as "That should have worked, why isn't it working?" in increasing panic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

Dusty Rhodes breaking a chair over Meng's head to no effect was probably the best no sell I've ever seen

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
I loved the part in the 2018 G1 finals where Ibushi starts beating the poo poo out of Tanahashi and Tana just powers forward while no-selling everything that's thrown at him until he's forced Kota back to the opposite corner.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 32 days!

DeathChicken posted:

Dusty Rhodes breaking a chair over Big Bubba Rogers' head to no effect was probably the best no sell I've ever seen

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

DeathChicken posted:

Dusty Rhodes breaking a chair over Meng's head to no effect was probably the best no sell I've ever seen

Sorry for thread necro but I got curious and just looked this up and anyone who hasn't seen it really needs to.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib
I love whenever Yano wrestles a "serious guy" who says they won't let Yano's cheating get to them. So they ignore it / nullify it the whole time. Then as the match goes on they try to cheat, only to get hit with a low blow and then a roll up and/or counted out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

I love it when a wrestler hulks up but then just falls over from exhaustion.