Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who is the first women's champion?
This poll is closed.
Riho 89 51.15%
Nyla 70 40.23%
Someone else 15 8.62%
Total: 174 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Mr Snips
Jan 9, 2009

I hope they stop bringing Pharoah out during Cody's entrances, poor dog looked so scared

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Snips
Jan 9, 2009

WWE would've booked the belt to only be half stolen

Mr Snips
Jan 9, 2009

I like MJF as a heel but find his scarf funny because in the UK the burberry brand is seen in a completely different light

Mr Snips
Jan 9, 2009

worth pointing out that while the use of the term chav may have fallen, the attitudes that led to its creation are as alive as ever!

but to bring it back to AEW, burberry still has a lot of that baggage associated with it so anyone even pretending to be remotely wealthy like MJF wouldn't really wear it

Mr Snips
Jan 9, 2009

I can't wait for AEW on TV so the threads can stop being so bad

Mr Snips
Jan 9, 2009

theartre

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Snips
Jan 9, 2009

better, but unless it's being shown live it's still not good enough