Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lost my old email

en

!~THREAD~RULES~&~LORE~!

1) the forums do not want you to post gigantic quote chains by design. you must use your ingenuity & cunning to overcome this assailment to your natural rights
2a) each page will have a theme. whomever nabs the snype MUST nominate a new theme or face society's disapproval
2b) any poster at their discretion may once & once only invoke the
pre:
C H A O S  R U L E
and thus begin a new theme in the ~MIDDLE~ of a page(!)
3) don't gently caress it up please do not gently caress it up why are you so dead set on loving it up please
3 i) if somebody fucks it up on accident or because they have an irrepressible spirit we can probably still salvage the situation by quoting the last pre-fuckup post
4) this might entirely stop working after seven posts apparently that is how it works in pms i have done no research lol
4.1) BUT see rule 1
4.2) BUT BUT see rule 4

the initial theme is !~BIG~BEEF~!

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lost my old email

lost my old email posted:

en

!~THREAD~RULES~&~LORE~!

1) the forums do not want you to post gigantic quote chains by design. you must use your ingenuity & cunning to overcome this assailment to your natural rights
2a) each page will have a theme. whomever nabs the snype MUST nominate a new theme or face society's disapproval
pre:
C H A O S  R U L E
3) don't gently caress it up please do not gently caress it up why are you so dead set on loving it up please
3 i) if somebody fucks it up on accident or because they have an irrepressible spirit we can probably still salvage the situation by quoting the last pre-fuckup post
4) this might entirely stop working after seven posts apparently that is how it works in pms i have done no research lol
4.1) BUT see rule 1
4.2) BUT BUT see rule 4

please note that your response does not have to be an image painstakingly cropped in paint 3D to have a transparent background. allow your imagination to run wild and live your own truth

woooooo tiny shout out to deaf sex woooooooo it is spooky and i should have slept more posting up a storm this night wooooooooooooo i say. tiny shout out to mocking quantum also that guy rules. whoooooooooooo

lost my old email

en

!~THREAD~RULES~&~LORE~!

pre:
C H A O S  R U L E
4.1) BUT see rule 1
4.2) BUT BUT see rule 4

please note that your response does not have to be an image painstakingly cropped in paint 3D to have a transparent background. allow your imagination to run wild and live your own truth

if this actually keeps working past 7 posts poo poo is going to get weird and i am p. hype about it

EDIT: already i have encountered the feature that every other nested image will not display. STAY CHILL and hack it in close enough as i have done. your best is good enough!

lost my old email fucked around with this message at 01:25 on Sep 3, 2019

woooooo tiny shout out to deaf sex woooooooo it is spooky and i should have slept more posting up a storm this night wooooooooooooo i say. tiny shout out to mocking quantum also that guy rules. whoooooooooooo

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
wat da hell all dat say

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Resting Lich Face

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.

Magic wand tool.

lost my old email

Resting Lich Face posted:

WetNightmare posted:

[quote="lost my old email" post="497984954"]
[quote="lost my old email" post="497984941"]
en

!~THREAD~RULES~&~LORE~!

pre:
C H A O S  R U L E
4.1) BUT see rule 1
4.2) BUT BUT see rule 4

if this actually keeps working past 7 posts poo poo is going to get weird and i am p. hype about it

EDIT: already i have encountered the feature that every other nested image will not display. STAY CHILL and hack it in close enough as i have done. your best is good enough!

what an excellent idea for a thread friend. i will support you in this endeavour!

[/quote]

Magic wand tool and also a swole goat.

[/quote]

thank you for the photoshop advice and the excellent picture friend

edit: hmm, i am having interesting butt problems here. i will just chuck all the images in at the bottom, i consider this to be !~GOOD~ENOUGH~!

lost my old email fucked around with this message at 09:17 on Sep 3, 2019

lost my old email

quote:

mountaincat posted:

WetNightmare posted:

[quote="lost my old email" post="497984985"]
en

!~THREAD~RULES~&~LORE~!

pre:
C H A O S  R U L E
4.1) BUT see rule 1
4.2) BUT BUT see rule 4

what an excellent idea for a thread friend. i will support you in this endeavour!

[/quote]

edit: hmm, i am having interesting butt problems here. i will just chuck all the images in at the bottom, i consider this to be !~GOOD~ENOUGH~!

* soapy apes

[/quote]

so i have decided 1) gently caress it whatever happens with the images happens they will probably alternate in a pleasing manner and 2) i am going to outsource quotes from other threads. i have to focus on the important matter of making a giant dong of nested quotes, all else is details

[/quote]

lost my old email fucked around with this message at 21:36 on Sep 3, 2019

lost my old email

Bo-Pepper posted:

quote:

mountaincat posted:

[quote="WetNightmare" post="497988556"]
en

!~THREAD~RULES~&~LORE~!

pre:
C H A O S  R U L E
4.1) BUT see rule 1
4.2) BUT BUT see rule 4

[/quote]

* soapy apes

[/quote]

so i have decided 1) gently caress it whatever happens with the images happens they will probably alternate in a pleasing manner and 2) i am going to outsource quotes from other threads. i have to focus on the important matter of making a giant dong of nested quotes, all else is details

lost my old email, you definitely hosed something up in there somewhere

[/quote]

edit: hmmm i seem to lose a quote somewhere. maybe i have already hit the upper limit

lost my old email

Bo-Pepper posted:

quote:

mountaincat posted:

[quote="Resting Lich Face" post="497988634"]
en

!~THREAD~RULES~&~LORE~!

pre:
C H A O S  R U L E
4.1) BUT see rule 1
4.2) BUT BUT see rule 4

[/quote]

* soapy apes

[/quote]

[/quote]

edit: hmmm i seem to lose a quote somewhere. maybe i have already hit the upper limit
[/quote]

i am going to try something

[quote="lost my old email" post="498006537"][quote="lost my old email" post="498006537"][quote="lost my old email" post="498006537"][quote="lost my old email" post="498006537"][quote="lost my old email" post="498006537"][quote="lost my old email" post="498006537"][quote="lost my old email" post="498006537"][quote="lost my old email" post="498006537"][quote="lost my old email" post="498006537"][quote="lost my old email" post="498006537"][quote="lost my old email" post="498006537"][quote="lost my old email" post="498006537"][quote="lost my old email" post="498006537"][quote="lost my old email" post="498006537"][quote="lost my old email" post="498006537"][quote="lost my old email" post="498006537"][quote="lost my old email" post="498006537"]
[/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote]

lost my old email

Bo-Pepper posted:

quote:

[quote="mountaincat" post="498006046"]
en

!~THREAD~RULES~&~LORE~!

pre:
C H A O S  R U L E
4.1) BUT see rule 1
4.2) BUT BUT see rule 4

[/quote]

* soapy apes

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[quote="lost my old email" post="498006537"][quote="lost my old email" post="498006537"][quote="lost my old email" post="498006537"][quote="lost my old email" post="498006537"][quote="lost my old email" post="498006537"][quote="lost my old email" post="498006537"][quote="lost my old email" post="498006537"][quote="lost my old email" post="498006537"][quote="lost my old email" post="498006537"][quote="lost my old email" post="498006537"][quote="lost my old email" post="498006537"][quote="lost my old email" post="498006537"][quote="lost my old email" post="498006537"][quote="lost my old email" post="498006537"][quote="lost my old email" post="498006537"][quote="lost my old email" post="498006537"][quote="lost my old email" post="498006537"]
[/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote]

[/quote]

hmmmm.... i must ponder on this

lost my old email

[quote="Bo-Pepper" post="497878578"]

quote:

en

!~THREAD~RULES~&~LORE~!

pre:
C H A O S  R U L E
4.1) BUT see rule 1
4.2) BUT BUT see rule 4

[/quote]

* soapy apes

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

lost my old email

BrownianMotion posted:

google THIS posted:

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

[quote="hamjobs" post="497990360"]
[quote="Resting Lich Face" post="498012075"]
[quote="lost my old email" post="498011392"]
turns out you can use the supertimg tag to unlock a quote limit img break

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

lost my old email

schmarson posted:

bee eater posted:

Goons Are Great posted:

[quote="Chill la Chill" post="498022887"]
[quote="lost my old email" post="498012649"]
[quote="lost my old email" post="498012648"]

i am in invoking the
pre:
c h a o s  r u l e
and the thread theme is now !~THE~WEED~rear end~!

blessed rear end idea, friend

i enjoy to post the frogs, also. this is how i talk

[/quote]
i have been known to post the wed and will do so here as well

[/quote]
it is wednesday, my dudes

[/quote]

good posts, good frogs friends

lost my old email

vanisher posted:

Heather Papps posted:

Putty posted:

[quote="The Clowner" post="498034581"]
[quote="lost my old email" post="420696969"]
[quote="lost my old email" post="498032605"]
[quote="schmarson" post="497866539"]
[quote="bee eater" post="497691767"]
[quote="Goons Are Great" post="497689934"]
[quote="BrownianMotion" post="497820991"]
[quote="google THIS" post="490790164"]
[quote="GODSPEED JOHN GLENN" post="498008679"]
[quote="lost my old email" post="498006872"]
[quote="lost my old email" post="498006764"]
[quote="lost my old email" post="498006537"]

quote:

en

!~THREAD~RULES~&~LORE~!

pre:
C H A O S  R U L E
4.1) BUT see rule 1
4.2) BUT BUT see rule 4

[/quote]

* soapy apes

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

i am in invoking the
pre:
c h a o s  r u l e

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

NO MORE!!! :stare: the orthodoxy of the last two posts was revisionist and counterrevolutionary. it is not the common man's fault that his posts will not nest. all we can do in this unjust world is quote as is just while waiting for forums technology & society's morals to catch up

[/quote]

it is a me, wednesday

[/quote]
ahoy! i am invoking the
pre:
c h a o s  r u l e
and the thread theme is now !~STRONG~PUTTY~!

[/quote]
i like the glows and such

[/quote]
jokes? i enjoy to make them

[/quote]

strong marios friends. stay safe out there

lost my old email

Splatmaster posted:

google THIS posted:

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

[quote="Goons Are Great" post="498033549"]
[quote="lost my old email" post="BOOBIESBUTTOPSIDEDOWN"]
[quote="lost my old email" post="498036687"]
[quote="vanisher" post="497745157"]
[quote="Heather Papps" post="498036068"]
[quote="Putty" post="494063462"]

quote:

en

!~THREAD~RULES~&~LORE~!

pre:
C H A O S  R U L E
4.1) BUT see rule 1
4.2) BUT BUT see rule 4

[/quote]

[timg]https://i.imgur.com/WTRPXPG.png[/img]

* soapy apes

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[REDACTED]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

i am in invoking the
pre:
c h a o s  r u l e

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

NO MORE!!! :stare: the orthodoxy of the last two posts was revisionist and counterrevolutionary. it is not the common man's fault that his posts will not nest. all we can do in this unjust world is quote as is just while waiting for forums technology & society's morals to catch up

[/quote]

it is a me, wednesday

[/quote]
ahoy! i am invoking the
pre:
c h a o s  r u l e

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

NO MORE!!! :stare: the orthodoxy of the lat post was not revisionist and counterrevolutionary enough. the smooth lines of a nested quote were muddied by failed experiments in incorrect thought

[/quote]
Oh my Gosh i am invoking the
pre:
C H A O S  R U L E
and the thread theme is now !~WALKING~THE~PIG~!

[/quote]
i wish for the leash pigs to find me compelling as a person

[/quote]
My last thought before the domestic civvy pig rips my flesh: not cool to let your hog run off the lead brah

[/quote]
day drunk and pig walking: a powerful feel

[/quote]

strong posts strong hogs friends

Heather Papps

hello friend

how does this even work

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Heather Papps

hello friend

en

!~THREAD~RULES~&~LORE~!

pre:
C H A O S  R U L E
4.1) BUT see rule 1
4.2) BUT BUT see rule 4

oh now i get it

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

lost my old email

Heather Papps posted:

how does this even work

the short answer is it doesn't. the long answer is

Heather Papps posted:

Splatmaster posted:

google THIS posted:

[quote="Goons Are Great" post="498033549"]
[quote="lost my old email" post="BOOBIESBUTTOPSIDEDOWN"]
[quote="lost my old email" post="498036687"]
[quote="vanisher" post="497745157"]
[quote="Heather Papps" post="498036068"]
[quote="Putty" post="494063462"]

quote:

en

!~THREAD~RULES~&~LORE~!

pre:
C H A O S  R U L E
4.1) BUT see rule 1
4.2) BUT BUT see rule 4

[/quote]

[timg]https://i.imgur.com/WTRPXPG.png[/img]

* soapy apes

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[REDACTED]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

i am in invoking the
pre:
c h a o s  r u l e

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

it is a me, wednesday

[/quote]
ahoy! i am invoking the
pre:
c h a o s  r u l e

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

NO MORE!!! :stare: the orthodoxy of the lat post was not revisionist and counterrevolutionary enough. the smooth lines of a nested quote were muddied by failed experiments in incorrect thought

[/quote]
Oh my Gosh i am invoking the
pre:
C H A O S  R U L E
and the thread theme is now !~WALKING~THE~PIG~!

[/quote]
i wish for the leash pigs to find me compelling as a person

[/quote]
My last thought before the domestic civvy pig rips my flesh: not cool to let your hog run off the lead brah

[/quote]
day drunk and pig walking: a powerful feel

[/quote]

strong posts strong hogs friends

i am invoking the
pre:
C H A O S  R U L E
and the thread theme is now !~WERKIN' HARD~![

[/quote]

a fine ant friend. i am neglecting my guests to find cool ant images many mistakes have been made this day

edit: i am not even loving this up right and have absolutely stewed a pot of tea to do so

lost my old email fucked around with this message at 00:41 on Sep 7, 2019

FreshCutFries

this will be the thread that finally shatters our forum's poor backend

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goons Are Gifts

Once byob gets deleted next Tuesday, we will remember the desperate cries the forum software unleashed while loading this thread.