Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lost my old email

i'm gonna gently caress you up man. i'm gonna pull my punches while stamping my feet to make it sound good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lost my old email

you think you can handle this you jujitsu bi*ch? you see how oiled up and tan i am?

woooooo tiny shout out to deaf sex woooooooo it is spooky and i should have slept more posting up a storm this night wooooooooooooo i say. tiny shout out to mocking quantum also that guy rules. whoooooooooooo

lost my old email

i'll even give you the first hit. i'll fling myself backwards and do a flip off of the slightest contact you pencil necked geek

woooooo tiny shout out to deaf sex woooooooo it is spooky and i should have slept more posting up a storm this night wooooooooooooo i say. tiny shout out to mocking quantum also that guy rules. whoooooooooooo

lost my old email

you think you can win. HA! i'll probably die really young of heart problems because i abused steroids to maintain my freakish physique

Macnult

lost my old email posted:

i'm gonna gently caress you up man. i'm gonna pull my punches while stamping my feet to make it sound good

nice try buddy, but you're no match for my pull punch & chest pound technique

Macnult

step the gently caress back i'll literally do a frontflip off the couch over the coffee table onto all those pillows we just laid out you punk

FutonForensic

i'll even give you the first hit. i'll fling myself backwards and do a flip off of the slightest contact you pencil necked geek

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Never breaks eye contact with you the whole time I slap my elbow in a menacing manner

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Admit it, when me and "Mean Gene" Okerlund used to chat in our interviews back in the day and I shook while glaring at the camera white eyed you were scared.

You were REAL scared.

OOOOO, YEAH...

nut

Splatmaster posted:

Never breaks eye contact with you the whole time I slap my elbow in a menacing manner

nut

I yell, I scream, even when the libraries hosts our monthly fake pay-per-views

Heather Papps

hello friend

2 hits. Ur neck, you hitting da ground

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

nut

2 hits, the ref hitting the canvas for the two-count and my shoulder leaping up from the mat, the crowd in disbelief

Heather Papps

hello friend

1 hit. Never again will i achieve this level of commercial and critical acclaim

Escape From Noise

Slappin' my thigh and flipping my hair as I KICK U IN THE FACE!

Hold on. It ya v. powerful move so I'm gonna need to charge it up w/ these stomps of my kickin' foot.

lost my old email

oh man. oohhhh buddy. oh my friend. you are in a world of trouble, compadre. i'm just gonna go to the car and get the cassette with my walk on music real quick oh it is soon to be on now. ohohohoho it is butt stomping time i can't seem to find it this trunk is a disaster. my man, you are in for a whoopin' poo poo, we took the dog out at the weekend so all the normal trunk stuff is in the garage woooh boy, you made one big mistake i'm gonna have to ring sharon to bring it in do not worry we live close oh my brother, you are for it

Escape From Noise

APPLE PIE, brother!

nut

*gets fired from my daytime construction gig for decimating my hand because I thought this is how u hold a sledgehammer*

Heather Papps

hello friend

SEPTEMBERSLAAAAAAM

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
*uwe boll logs in*

"now... now is my time to shine once again"

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Hugh Malone posted:

*uwe boll logs in*

"now... now is my time to shine once again"

I read this as eww, boils left leg

sig by owlhawk911

Escape From Noise

Oh buddy. I have got a record for YOU!
https://youtu.be/McLw5Tg5GOc

nut

i'm hosting the big family reunion bbq this year. everybody gets made at me cuz none of the folding chairs sit flush with the ground

Escape From Noise

bee eater posted:

i'm hosting the big family reunion bbq this year. everybody gets made at me cuz none of the folding chairs sit flush with the ground

I'll bring the tables. Can anyone provide the ladders?

lost my old email

Heather Papps posted:

2 hits. Ur neck, you hitting da ground

this is not going well better hulk up :byodame: :dong: :godwinning: :camera6:

lost my old email

*tears off street clothes to reveal*

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Heather Papps

hello friend

*tears off street clothes to reveal*

help me mods please help

super sweet best pal

This is an "I quit" match, you know what that means, loser keeps interrupting the winner's matches for months before officially rejoining.

Escape From Noise

I am going to run into the ring at you SO HARD I am going to somehow tear both of my quads and have to yell at you all red-faced in a seated position.

nut

*yells "WHAT" in response to each time the Wendy's drive thru clerk asks for my order*

Escape From Noise

bee eater posted:

*yells "WHAT" in response to each time the Wendy's drive thru clerk asks for my order*

https://youtu.be/aMmAsqtGRmk

nut

lmfbo

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Heather Papps

hello friend

Honk'!

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

THIS SUNDAY
SUNDAY
SUN
DAY

in the YOB'O DOME!

Homer Sim Pen challenges Kirby in the ring over an accusation that he ate the last donut!

Find out who will win only on PAY-PER-VIEW! CALL NOW

sig by owlhawk911

super sweet best pal

Clicked expecting either that or this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOSitBxpTWg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend