Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

Brokenogre posted:

Even if the show sucks its not gonna ruin our relationship we have already done so much fun stuff in new york im loving it these two shows are just something extra...although i hate how easy it is to get lost in this city, my relationship might not last through the subway adventures we have been on although husbando says gettung lost is half the fun.

are yall staying outside manhattan?? i never got lost in manhattan but brooklyn was didnt make any sense to me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Option A. They really signed those loving morons again so they wont show in AEW
Option B. Security Lady will beat his rear end once again.

Im ok with both scenarios

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Oh lol is the MSG show tonight? Of course it is, it's the premiere of MNF.

Bet they still don't do over 2mil viewers

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Jerusalem's OP pics gonna get even more crowded

https://twitter.com/BeltFanDan/status/1171059750878011394

Sigma
Aug 24, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Can’t wait for the Brexit Heavyweight Championship

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

A-well-a everybody's heard about the bird!

OH YEAH!

Eventually it'll be more title photos than text

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Sigma posted:

Can’t wait for the Brexit Heavyweight Championship

Boris Johnson has already dropped this title

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Rarity posted:

Can't believe Bercow is leaving the territory.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Rarity posted:

coward is ducking Zack Sabre Jr.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Rarity posted:

Boris loving Johnson *Zack Sabre jr. Rant*

Brokenogre
May 22, 2013

Lacey is really good actually

boxcarhobo posted:

are yall staying outside manhattan?? i never got lost in manhattan but brooklyn was didnt make any sense to me

Staying in the hotel Pennsylvania actually directly across the street, will keep everyone updated on enzo shenanigans

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Brokenogre posted:

Staying in the hotel Pennsylvania actually directly across the street, will keep everyone updated on enzo shenanigans

A new scooper emerges

John Dudebro
Dec 3, 2013

Brokenogre posted:

i stayed there for mania weekend this year and ran into kota ibushi in an elevator. he probably won't be there but keep your eyes open just in case

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

John Dudebro posted:

i stayed there for mania weekend this year and ran into kota ibushi in an elevator. he probably won't be there but keep your eyes open just in case

This is good life advice in general, as Kota is likely to cluelessly wander into any part of the world regardless of time/space constraints.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

lol did they re-sign Enzo just to do some weird 'how'd he get in here!!' angle like the NWO but infinitely more lovely

Brokenogre
May 22, 2013

Mr. Carlisle posted:

lol did they re-sign Enzo just to do some weird 'how'd he get in here!!' angle like the NWO but infinitely more lovely

I really hope not enzo is stupid enough to say hes coming in advamce

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
the possibility of an unplanned enzo run-in has me more interested in watching raw tonight than SCSA or anything else they've thrown out for MSG

still not gonna watch tho

Brokenogre
May 22, 2013

Ok when a new thread goes live i will be a scooper till my phone dies forgot my portable battery

Brokenogre
May 22, 2013

This arena looks pitiful in how full it is

Brokenogre
May 22, 2013

Oh main event is still a thing

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Even with the pitifully low opinion I have of the WWE, there is no way they could be dumb enough to re-sign Enzo & Big rear end

Brokenogre
May 22, 2013

Gently caress me the iiconics have been banished to main event

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Brokenogre posted:

Ok when a new thread goes live i will be a scooper till my phone dies forgot my portable battery

GDT thread is up, looking forward to your on-the-spot reporting :)

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

Brokenogre posted:

I stayed across from MSG with my ex-wife when we were on the Newlywed Game. All of the food in midtown is bland as all holy hell and the entire area is sticky, like the city itself had pancakes for breakfast and didn't wash its hands.

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

forkboy84 posted:

Even with the pitifully low opinion I have of the WWE, there is no way they could be dumb enough to re-sign Enzo & Big rear end

these days saying “never” about [fresh WWE nonsense] feels like tempting fate, or at least Vince :v:

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Looking forward to the Fiend murdering Stone Cold tonight.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Brokenogre posted:

I really hope not enzo is stupid enough to say hes coming in advamce

I hope he is, and he gets his rear end carved up when he hits the ring.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Brokenogre posted:

Gently caress me the iiconics have been banished to main event

Uh yeah they're a tag team so gently caress em, I mean what kind of jobber needs another person's help to win?

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Wrestlers are human and all have different priorities/concerns.

Moxley wanted creative freedom that WWE wasn't giving him. So he left to get it, and got it and it made him happy. YAY him.

Sasha, (and Rusev, and the Revival and all others who re-sign), have their own reasons for doing so. Maybe it's because they believe Vince's bullshit lies and promises. But it could just as well be a thousand other things. It could be for the money, it could be for the security of a longterm contract in an unstable business, it could be so they can hang out with their friends, it could be so they don't have to do deathmatches in tiny gyms after hours of travel just to put food on the table. Or maybe, (and these people are wrestlers so it is very possible that they are this dumb), they enjoy working for WWE. Maybe these real people with emotions and thoughts different from our own value the money/security/hanging out with their friends more than they value the garbage booking they have to endure. Unless we know them personally, (or have the scoops RIP Rovert), then we can literally never know.

I always find the "X wrestler is a dumbass for resigning", and "X wrestler is doing Y for Z reasons" very presumptive talking about real people with real, and sometimes perfectly understandable, motivations.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
sasha didn't actually re-sign, alvarez just misspoke

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Raskolnikov38 posted:

yeah, if banks had signed a new contract it would have been some sort of settlement deal because she was already sold a bill of goods which triggered this entire saga.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Raskolnikov38 posted:

Yep, he was talking about why some wrestlers would be happy to stay in WWE and mentioned Sasha re-signing, but was talking about the new contract she signed last year when she'd been assured they were building a proper tag division and wanted her and Bayley to be at the forefront of it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Brokenogre posted:

Gently caress

You're logged in you can say curse words