Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Amicus curiae
May 31, 2019

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
rough this" -- GOODBYE

I think it was some kind of central nervous system depressant or, if he was close to Epstein, an underage trafficked female. What do you guys think?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

you broke my grill
Jul 11, 2019

crystal meth

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

sounds to me like the singer was in search of a new book to read and/or music to listen to, the better to make use of their free time by expanding their horizons

or possibly they’re a serial murderer looking to freshen up their m.o. and really baffle the police

the point is that it’s good to try new things when you can

SatansOnion fucked around with this message at 00:34 on Sep 4, 2019

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

jacking off

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

this, the whole song is about doing drugs and sex while doing drugs basically being the apex of all he has or ever will experience

If the song were written today it might be about camming for money while doing opioids

ElectricSheep fucked around with this message at 01:09 on Sep 4, 2019

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
Okay but what about the part where he's like "do do do, do do-do dooo, do do do..."?

What the gently caress is that all about?

Amicus curiae
May 31, 2019

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Maybe he wants anime to get him through this, did anyone think of that?

Devils Affricate posted:

Okay but what about the part where he's like "do do do, do do-do dooo, do do do..."?

Nobody said you can't make that many do's, for better or worse

crabcakes dogg
Aug 8, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

Devils Affricate posted:

it was inspired by walk on the wild side, also about drugs and poo poo

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
I just wanna fly

Put your arms around me baby put your arms around me baby

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

crazy eyes mustafa posted:

I just wanna fly

Put your arms around me baby put your arms around me baby

the version of that song without superfly is really loving weird

me your dad
Jul 25, 2006

weed, whites, and wine

Gay Weed Dad
Jul 12, 2016

cool dude, flyin' high
There's actually a wiki entry

Semi-Charmed Life posted:

...sounds like an easygoing pop song, contains lyrics about a drug user's descent into crystal meth addiction. According to Jenkins, "It's a dirty, filthy song about snorting speed and getting blow jobs."[7] He later explained that, "It's about a time in my life when it seemed like all of my friends just sort of tapped out on speed." He added that the song is "bright and shiny on the surface, and then it just pulls you down in this lockjawed mess ... The music that I wrote for it is not intended to be bright and shiny for bright and shiny's sake. It's intended to be what the seductiveness of speed is like, represented in music."[8] The title, Jenkins said, "refers to a life that's all propped up. You know, the beautiful people who lead bright and shiny lives that on the inside are all hosed up."[7]

For a moment I thought you were referring to Daniel Bedingfield's track "Gotta Get Thru This" which is about a similar situation

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.

Gay Weed Dad posted:

There's actually a wiki entry

The best part of that wiki entry is that I now know Alvin and the Chipmunks covered it.