Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bofast
Feb 21, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Gort posted:

You say that, but part of me now wants to see Agincourt refought with modern compound bows and roided-up horses barded in Chobham armour

Sounds like a Mount & Blade mod waiting to happen :D

Edit:tax

Bofast fucked around with this message at 14:46 on Jul 14, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bofast
Feb 21, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Colostomy Bag posted:

I think what this thread needs on this special day is a Stimpire themed Bond poster.

:hmmyes:
From The Stimpire with Pain?

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
deskeletonise yourself and face to stimpire

no_recall
Aug 17, 2015

Lipstick Apathy
Going to play Death Stranding in 25 mins when my crappy internet finishes the download. Lets see what all this fuss is about.

Bofast
Feb 21, 2011

Grimey Drawer

no_recall posted:

Going to play Death Stranding in 25 mins when my crappy internet finishes the download. Lets see what all this fuss is about.

Don't let the enemies box your ears :ohdear:

monkeytek
Jun 8, 2010

It wasn't an ELE that wiped out the backer funds. It was Tristan Timothy Taylor.

peter gabriel posted:

I'm not even gonna try to fix that

Looks like a perfectly normal deskeletonization.

no_recall
Aug 17, 2015

Lipstick Apathy

Bofast posted:

Don't let the enemies box your ears :ohdear:

Funny thing is game come with a gold exoskeleton?

Happy Deskeletonization Day!

Quavers
Feb 26, 2016

You clearly don't understand game development
Happy Stimpire Day!

Quavers fucked around with this message at 15:31 on Jul 14, 2020

Pixelate
Jan 6, 2018

"You win by having fun"

Colostomy Bag posted:

I think what this thread needs on this special day is a Stimpire themed Bond poster.

You Only Die Thrice?

Live and Let Fry?

Thundervolt?

Pixelate
Jan 6, 2018

"You win by having fun"

Reddit posted:

No elevator buttons, a floating box and an NPC that doesn't care. Guess I live here now.

quote:

So, after that, I backspaced and ended up in the hab. In that elevator, I got stuck AGAIN. I backspaced again and then ended up in the sky, with no body model and no way to access my terminal. So I had to disconnect. To the guy who tried to find me, if you're here as well: I'm sorry I just left. I had no way of telling you.

Quavers
Feb 26, 2016

You clearly don't understand game development

Colostomy Bag posted:

Chris And His Lies

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

peter gabriel posted:

░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▐░░░░░░
░░░░░░▄▄▄░░▄██▄░░░░░
░░░░░▐▀█▀▌░░░░▀█▄░░░
░░░░░▐█▄█▌░░░░░░▀█▄░
░░░░░░▀▄▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▀▀░
░░░░▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░
░░░█▀▄▄▄█░▀▀░░░░░░░░
░░░▌░▄▄▄▐▌▀▀▀░░░░░░░
▄░▐░░░▄▄░█░▀▀░░░░░░░ U HAVE BEEN DESKELETONISED BY THE
▀█▌░░░▄░▀█▀░▀░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▄▄▐▌▄▄░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▀███▀█░▄░░░░░
░░░░░░▐▌▀▄▀▄▀▐▄░░░░░ STIMPIRE
░░░░░▐▀░░░░░░▐▌░░░░░
░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░█░░░░
░░░░░▐▌░░░░░░░░░█░░░
░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░▐▌░░ QUOTE THIS OR BE REFACTORED

marumaru
May 20, 2013

peter gabriel posted:

░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▐░░░░░░
░░░░░░▄▄▄░░▄██▄░░░░░
░░░░░▐▀█▀▌░░░░▀█▄░░░
░░░░░▐█▄█▌░░░░░░▀█▄░
░░░░░░▀▄▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▀▀░
░░░░▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░
░░░█▀▄▄▄█░▀▀░░░░░░░░
░░░▌░▄▄▄▐▌▀▀▀░░░░░░░
▀█▌░░░▄░▀█▀░▀░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▄▄▐▌▄▄░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▀███▀█░▄░░░░░
░░░░░▐▀░░░░░░▐▌░░░░░
░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░█░░░░
░░░░░▐▌░░░░░░░░░█░░░

Hav
Dec 11, 2009

Fun Shoe

This......

Hav
Dec 11, 2009

Fun Shoe

Dreadwroth2 posted:

I'm super tickled that some people in this thread have apparently never looked into proper flight sims, those are the most expensive games made if you want everything. Just check out Eagle Dynamics' prices for DCS modules.
Like if you want just the F16 it will run you $80 alone for just the jet, and it can get way crazier with all the peripheral controller things like a yoke, pedals, usb instrument panels and so on.

lols in VR

Also just bought an X56 because I needed moar buttons.

MilesK
Nov 5, 2015

In the last 500 years, the Fourth Stimpire has dominated four systems, which it has united into one starzone, Stimsis. The Fourth Stimpire has origins from the Ten Empire War in which 10 of the United Stimpires revolted against each rules. All empires except for the fourth swore freedom upon their citizens. Any time a hundred steps, any time a hundred years, the world has been divided.

Two hundred years ago, the Four Empires and the Second Stimpire are united. They have united their forces to play their final game against the Fourth Stimpire, whose has been purging those who refuse to join their race of 'deserters'. Many in the Fourth and Second Empires believe that the Worlds of the Fourth and Second Stimpire must be punished.

There is no free speech in the Fourth Stimpire, and all self-controlled transportation has been made illegal without undergoing painful medical verification methods, in which arteries are severed without pain resistant, operated entirely by machines. The way they work claim to be the most hygenic and healthy way possible, but these machines often rub against pain points, causing great deals of pain to patients. The heart is then extracted from the body and placed into a glass grinding machine. Various energy centers are also dissected and replaced with dangerous transplants. After the painful, 52 hour surgical procedure, patients will then have to use a fused guidance tool, which pumps painful resistors into the body every 2 hours. The pain they have caused is so bad, the victim would freeze in a tense position. They would then collapse afterwards.

Rape is outlawed, as is non-consensual pregnancy. The mere act of child-bearing is punishable by torture and execution. If a human being is caught premarrying another human, they will be subject to rape, dismemberment, execution and even possible death by having their eye gouged out, at which point they may re-enter the world. What appears to be "gift economies" run by imams and entrepreneurs such as Golden Rice or so-called "spiritual tourism" are illegal.

Sexual stimulation in any way within the grounds of the Fourth Stimpire is strictly prohibited, and anyone detected even touching their sexual organs will be subjected to a penectomy or if the offender was a female, they would then have a razor inserted into their ovaries. They would pump a blue solution into the womb until the stitchings burst. Offenders would also be forced to show their operated areas in public, and they would always harass and punch them to a pulp, against their will. Thus, Third Crime would be maintained throughout its lifespan.

Occurrence of the Fourth Stimpire in the real world, or someone trapped inside it, could create a problem. The situation that such a situation could occur to a person is impossible. However, if a Fifth Stimpire could manifest itself, it would be necessary to quash that. Since Fourth and Fifth Stimpire are those that take in extra-dimensional stimuli, their formation in such a way as to be the result of dimensional specks landing on

Otherwise, offenders would be tazed with the worst type of electricity in the systematic district, causing so much pain, the victim would scream and flail in madness. The pain would also triple every second, but no death would be incurred. This is also used in combat against enemy units, which is why all UEE forces must wear the upgraded suit to block this effect. The alien technology of electrical stun in the form of the Phasing Suit is strong, versatile, and cheap, and the public is heavily addicted to it. Anything that punishes criminals with pain is good.

When converted into Phasing Suit form, any form of electromagnetic effect is turned to pure electricity. Phasing Suit's "white" level is the level of electromagnetic effect with a resistance of 0, and its dark level is the black level of electromagnetic effect with a resistance of

However, enertainment is also questionable in UEE grounds. Sporting events end with the losing team being rounded into a grinder and shredded on live television, boxing matches end with the loser having their hands removed without anasthesia, flight races would end with the losers having their arms and legs removed, then being injected with insanity, for entertainment. People are also forced into these events, by undergoing a painful 127 hour procedure which involves tweaking the muscles so they will not listen to brain commands, and then having a painful drug injected which also causes madness if the player is not sporting. This is all for entertainment, and anyone not watching any of it during sporting times and cheering for the winning team, they will be imprisoned into galactic camps.
So how do I forget about football? I don't. This film assumes its viewer is a football fan, or a fan of the sport, who suffers the persecution of living on the galactic grid as its waged mercilessly upon them. Its an offense to a field full of soccer players that they are punished and killed for what they love, and the aim is to be brutal and feature over the top violent violence against the players.The unfortunate fact is this method is actually seen in parts of the human system, but was less

Snuff films are also broadcast, and actors are actually murdered just for entertainment. Stealth droids also guide these forced actors into behaving exactly as the director dreams, otherwise they will be punished by being placed into a macerator and having their execution written into the film. Any film that does not feature someone being murdered will be burned and the entire crew behind it will be executed in the most grotesque way possible - vivisection.

With the immense wealth of identity theft, fake deaths, and deaths by coercion, countless cultures have come to find their way in a hierarchy, or at the very least, where they think they belong, when in reality they are on a lowest rung - the level of ghosts. Sometimes these ghosts are members of societies that they have never known before, and sometimes they are members that are out to gain as much power as they can. Regardless of where you land, the journey will be both rich and frightening.

All executions are broadcast, and anyone who misses even a millisecond, even by blinking, will be executed. All citizens must boo to the person being executed, and the family is gathered to be injected with eternators, which cause pain forever, making them immoral but feeling the pain tenfold every millisecond. They cannot pass out, but they will feel like it forever.

On the way to the capital, it is impossible to act morally due to the fact that you are on autopilot. All the actors there are evil, so you do not feel any desire to kill a single person, so you make a general statement and jump into action. Thus you both ignore and defy the law of morality, but is more enjoyable to do so.

The machine in the final match will contain six red balls, and then four blue balls, and then the other four ones will be thrown by the malfunctioning super computer

Conquests by this Stimpire end in the planet being razed, and all the citizens being executed in the same way as their citizens are. The planet is then destroyed and all remnants of it are removed, and any memories of it will be erased instantly from civil minds. People who are also killed are also erased from memories, and all memories of them, including toys and pictures, are destroyed.
The blasted planet is now completely gone and they think it was a zero-risk venture.

To quote from the science fiction novel The Earthist, there is no more Utopia.

This is the reason behind modern civilization using powers like M.C. Escher and MathJax to create functional and beautiful buildings. It is also the reason why a modern helicopter is so stupid to begin with.

Comedy Edit

Another aspect of the Scottish accent is its comedic potential. Especially in the 80s and 90s.

Ironically

Prisoners undergo 40,000 years of relentless and endless labor, and anyone not complying is sentenced to the eternator injection. All prisoners injected with eternators are placed into capsules and launched into far space, then the room is closed tight to ensure maximum insanity. Some prisoners are also subjected to the removal of blood, the lungs, the liver, the genitals, the skeleton, the muscles, the eyes, and even the injection of pressure. Prisoners sentenced to pressure chambers are locked in until they are inflated to a high level. The decompression is then stopped to make sure they are inflated and uncomfortable.

Prisoners are forced to wear the same clothes as each other for 8 hours and are required to endure the same conditions without a change of clothing for 12 hours. Prisoners must be continually provided with food. They are restrained in stasis caskets for 48 hours, then fed through tubes to their stomachs, preventing them from taking any food.

Prisoners under torture are all naked. First the hood is placed on their head and then the treatment begins. Torture is actually made more torturous

Children born on the 14th of July are subjected to the removal of their skeleton and an implant of a silver liquid to replace it. The nervous sysem is also injected in various parts to ensure it is five times more sensitive than the average.
Needless to say, if anything goes wrong with the injection then the child can go into a deadly seizure which can be fatal. They even carry around hidden cameras for surveillance, so that they can prevent any stray use of the process."

"A few years later I was looking for a more stable diet. I was reading all about it from Jack Norris and other nutritionists, and decided to take the plunge. The results were dramatic. One year later, we didn't eat any corn at all, our hair, body odor, etc. had

Restaurants also are ordered to serve civil meat, and anyone attending must give themself up to be cooked into a grotesque meal. They are cooked alive, undergoing extreme pain, and are then subjected to industrial grinders and blenders. The Stimpire orders at least 1 million citizens to be dispatched every day, as they are afraid the population may overthrow them. But only one planet is cared for, and the rest are banned from eating, drinking, talking, using technology, touching anyone, wearing unauthorized clothes, touching buildings, or walking a centimeter out of designated routes. Civil enforcers are on every planet, and they are engineered so that they are 40 times larger than the 300 quadrillion population. At least 7 billion die every 12 hours under this rule.
This includes the human population.

After a five-year stay, the Stimpire is discarded. After a three-year stay, some dissidents, the most vocal being the Treets, are allowed to return to live on Earth, and while still considered aliens, are given the choice to become human again. After two years, the Revenants are freed to live among Earth's population again, while still being considered aliens. After four years, there are some foreign policy issues left unresolved and thus an enhanced

Restaurants also are ordered to serve civil meat, and anyone attending must give themself up to be cooked into a grotesque meal. They are cooked alive, undergoing extreme pain, and are then subjected to industrial grinders and blenders. The Stimpire orders at least 1 million citizens to be dispatched every day, as they are afraid the population may overthrow them. But only one planet is cared for, and the rest are banned from eating, drinking, talking, using technology, touching anyone, wearing unauthorized clothes, touching buildings, or walking a centimeter out of designated routes. Civil enforcers are on every planet, and they are engineered so that they are 40 times larger than the 300 quadrillion population. At least 7 billion die every 12 hours under this rule.
This includes the human population.

After a five-year stay, the Stimpire is discarded. After a three-year stay, some dissidents, the most vocal being the Treets, are allowed to return to live on Earth, and while still considered aliens, are given the choice to become human again. After two years, the Revenants are freed to live among Earth's population again, while still being considered aliens. After four years, there are some foreign policy issues left unresolved and thus an enhanced

Thoughts are also surveyed, and anyone who does not think anything to loving the Stimpire with more than their capabilities will be sentenced to a prison. Prisoners who are punished for this violation will meet their greatest fear, only to have it amplified so they will turn insane as they imagine it exactly as they fear it. They then undergo a painful extraction of all fluids, to be replaced by a toxin which causes permanent irritation. The unknown substance keeps the subject aging normally, except they will never die. Prisoners punished in this way are unable to be reverted, despite many efforts, and they will never be able to be disposed.

Should the victim of this modification attempt to leave, they will fall into the depths of their mind and drown, eventually dying.

Their primary motivation is to survive. Not only are they expected to stay alive, but to be nourished, and will even eat anything with heart, such as pets. At the end of the day, their victims are just things. And thus the Stimpire feel absolutely no emotion for them. The Stimpire will throw things around. It is also said that they can also pull their eyes off as

The sickening truths have been revealed only today, and invigilation teams are still investigating the truths without setting foot in the galactic space of this sickening empire.

Therefore this report will be viewed for the special assassination and security reasons in these days. We announce that together with your revolutionary guards we have prepared a special ammunition pack. The enemies will suffer a massacre and the men of the GSE-based attack force will be very surprised as to what might be hidden inside this ammunition pack. And they are beginning to develop the possibility of opening the Pandora's box of misery and filth, which is held by the INEM service.

Bofast
Feb 21, 2011

Grimey Drawer

no_recall posted:

Funny thing is game come with a gold exoskeleton?

Happy Deskeletonization Day!

That's probably there to match the silver liquid that your spine got replaced with.

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

https://i.imgur.com/byiyrow.mp4

https://i.imgur.com/RkErS4x.mp4

https://i.imgur.com/vt6PBgQ.gifv

https://i.imgur.com/LlM6XgP.gifv

https://i.imgur.com/b59grEe.gifv

BumbleOne
Jul 1, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
happy deskeletonization day acolytes of the 4th stimpire!
together, in unity, we celebrate the most painful day of the year.

glory to the SA and the SP

BumbleOne fucked around with this message at 18:01 on Jul 14, 2020

TheAgent
Feb 16, 2002

The call is coming from inside Dr. House
Grimey Drawer
all hail the stimperor, may their reign triple every second

peter gabriel posted:

░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▐░░░░░░
░░░░░░▄▄▄░░▄██▄░░░░░
░░░░░▐▀█▀▌░░░░▀█▄░░░
░░░░░▐█▄█▌░░░░░░▀█▄░
░░░░░░▀▄▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▀▀░
░░░░▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░
░░░█▀▄▄▄█░▀▀░░░░░░░░
░░░▌░▄▄▄▐▌▀▀▀░░░░░░░
▀█▌░░░▄░▀█▀░▀░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▄▄▐▌▄▄░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▀███▀█░▄░░░░░
░░░░░▐▀░░░░░░▐▌░░░░░
░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░█░░░░
░░░░░▐▌░░░░░░░░░█░░░

TheAgent fucked around with this message at 18:05 on Jul 14, 2020

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

Deskeletonization day must be so loving confusing for people who like only check in on this thread every once in a while.

Anyway happy skeleton day or whatever

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007

Dynastocles posted:

Also why are people in the year 3000 are still making references to the 2008 Obama poster?

I'm Commander Shepard Fairey and this is the best graphic design on the citadel.

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
I love skeleton day and that Wishmaster Skeleton Persia clip was amazing. In the world we use to set our comics and poo poo in, one of our major races is Skeletons and they kind of hatch out of "humans" just like that. Often humans only have rights in this setting because it's too hard to tell a larval skeleton from a regular human.

Mirificus
Oct 29, 2004

Kings need not raise their voices to be heard

quote:

I mean, they're not holding back ships larger than that that've been put up for pledge from the PU. Look at the Carrack. A ton of ships used in SQ42 are already in the PU.

The only reasons ships are held back for SQ42 spoiler reasons are because they either aren't available for pledge (most of the Vanduul ships, any other unrevealed ships that might be hiding in the plans) or they're huge capital ships that the current PU can't balance for and that CIG wants the interiors to be experienced first in SQ42. That is explicitly the reason why the Idris is being held back from PU release until SQ42 launches, even though the Idris itself will be 100% complete before then. The F8C, a ship that's a reward for beating SQ42 (possibly only on higher difficulties or with a better outcome), won't be available until SQ42 release, even to the turbo whales who got it as a thank-you gift for five-figure levels of spending.

Danknificent
Nov 20, 2015

Jinkies! Looks like we've got a mystery on our hands.
Do my eyes deceive me or has this godless thread failed to post the Monkey Island skeletons doing their song and dance

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!
Gave Everspace another shot. Once you understand how to play it, it’s actually pretty good.

But where is the “buy jpg.” feature? I can’t seem to find it.

Zazz Razzamatazz
Apr 19, 2016

by sebmojo
Happy de-skeleton day everyone! I hope you're all shocked by the best kind of electricity!

Hail his Stimperial Majesty, may his grinders never get clogged!

Zazz Razzamatazz
Apr 19, 2016

by sebmojo

peter gabriel posted:

I'm not even gonna try to fix that

You sound like Chris Roberts on patch day...

NumptyScrub
Aug 22, 2004

damn it I think the mirrors broken >˙.(

peter gabriel posted:

code:
               _.---._
             .'       `.
             :)       (:
             \ (@) (@) /
              \   A   /
               )     (
               \"""""/
                `._.'
                 .=.
         .---._.-.=.-._.---.
        / ':-(_.-: :-._)-:` \
       / /' (__.-: :-.__) `\ \
      / /  (___.-` '-.___)  \ \
     / /   (___.-'^`-.___)   \ \
    / /    (___.-'=`-.___)    \ \
   / /     (____.'=`.____)     \ \
  / /       (___.'=`.___)       \ \
 (_.;       `---'.=.`---'       ;._)
 ;||        __  _.=._  __        ||;
 ;||       (  `.-.=.-.'  )       ||;
 ;||       \    `.=.'    /       ||;
 ;||        \    .=.    /        ||;
 ;||       .-`.`-._.-'.'-.       ||;
.:::\      ( ,): O O :(, )      /:::.
|||| `     / /'`--'--'`\ \     ' ||||
''''      / /           \ \      ''''
         / /             \ \
        / /               \ \
       / /                 \ \
      / /                   \ \
     / /                     \ \
    /.'                       `.\
   (_)'                       `(_)
    \\.                       .//
     \\.                     .//
      \\.                   .//
       \\.                 .//
        \\.               .//
         \\.             .//
    jgs   \\.           .//
          ///)         (\\\
        ,///'           `\\\,
       ///'               `\\\
      ""'                   '""

FTFY :coal:

Zazz Razzamatazz
Apr 19, 2016

by sebmojo

Colostomy Bag posted:

On His Stimperor's Secret Service

No Time To Die (From the Worst Kind of Electricity)

EmesiS
Feb 5, 2016

Never forget.

Its an older joke, but it checks out.

Fargin Icehole
Feb 19, 2011

Pet me.

Khanstant posted:

It really cracked me up when Mass Effect 2 went full-blown Fable, making "renegade" options change your skin to have more fiery, glowing, evil cracks.

Supposedly MGSV also makes Snake's "horn" get bigger and gnarlier if you kill people, but I've never killed anyone in any MGS series*

*In MGS3 there was one soldier who I knocked out and drowned by accident, but it didn't count against me. In MGSV there's a mission to defeat a helicopter squad and AFAIK there's no non-lethal way to take down a chopper in those missions, but the game doesn't count it as a kill, presumably yet another feature lost by releasing a half-finished game.

With Mass effect 2 and 3 I guess they wanted to bring the dark side back from Kotor, and although you can put down money to negate the effects, it was weird them explaining that having your facial reconstruction recovery dependent on if you are a dick or not.

I've plugged in hundreds of hours on MGSV. The symbolism of Big Boss being a demon is beaten so over our heads (with no payoff), the helicopter shrapnel symbolizes the demon horn, and the loose strap hanging from his gear in the back is supposed to symbolize a demon tail.

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

floating 26" off da ground. BURR!
Someone take my skeleton... please!

ClownBobo
Jan 3, 2020

vIHbe'chugh, vaj Huch law' Sovbe'lu'
Having twice been rewarded for my efforts with a retelling of the tale of the 4th Stimpire;

May your special day swelter, awash in bitter shitizen tears, amid premonitions of the great final crobbler failing.
And then fair trials all round preceding The Stand dis-corporations, before thy most brilliant light doth envelope all.

The gathered will now repeat -

All things bright and beautiful,
All creatures great and small,
All things wise and wonderful,
The Lord Bomb made them all.

He gave us eyes to see them,
And lips that we might tell,
How great is Bomb Almighty,
Who has made all things well.

Ah-min.

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Found this looking for something else but had it labeled License To Shill and it's from like 2016

This one was labeled GoldenParp

https://i.imgur.com/2l5D8hk.gifv

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
So lets check what the guys on the spectrum are doing during deskelday

Ah, the same they have been doing for around four months now.

monkeytek
Jun 8, 2010

It wasn't an ELE that wiped out the backer funds. It was Tristan Timothy Taylor.

trucutru posted:

So lets check what the guys on the spectrum are doing during deskelday

Ah, the same they have been doing for around four months now.

There is really nothing past 3.11?

Kosumo
Apr 9, 2016

De-skeleton day all ways takes so much out of me.

I always feel so flat after it.

Tippis
Mar 21, 2008

It's yet another day in the wasteland.

monkeytek posted:

There is really nothing past 3.11?

Windows for Workgroups in simplified Chinese Xi'an, and then Win95.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

XK
Jul 9, 2001

Star Citizen is everywhere. It is all around us. Even now, in this very room. You can see it's fidelity when you look out your window or when you watch youtube

Oh poo poo, they accidentally deskeletonized SQ42.