Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Some dumb idiot
Jun 6, 2012

Step by step
Hop the mountain
Step by step
Hop the ocean
Step by step
Hop the rainbow
I'll be running
Getting my foot in the door of a new thread, here's to lurking another 3 years in here as this ride never ever ends.

One day we will discover the sickening truths behind this project.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Some dumb idiot
Jun 6, 2012

Step by step
Hop the mountain
Step by step
Hop the ocean
Step by step
Hop the rainbow
I'll be running

Charles 1998 posted:

So does anyone here have the game installed on their pc?

Excuse me, this IS the game.

Some dumb idiot
Jun 6, 2012

Step by step
Hop the mountain
Step by step
Hop the ocean
Step by step
Hop the rainbow
I'll be running
Considering the amount of effort that seems to just be going into this sort of poo poo I can only imagine when “SQ42: Prologue to the Preview of the Prologue” is finally shunted out it’s going to be nothing ten hours of watching NPCs doing completely banal tasks.

You look longingly at your “cool” spaceship, it looking more and more distantly out of reach, as Crobberts forces you to admire how the tenth mess hall scene in a row causes NPCs develop the shits and clog up the pipes, thanks to the procedural pooping tech they developed in year fifteen of production.