Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Heather Papps

hello friend

okay so i took over heathers account for a minute because she had a bunch of poo poo to do

anyways, she just said something about "make sure to bump and gmungo" and she is weird as poo poo but i'm used to my little sister so whaetver

anyways, this is way easier then the time she dipped to sask and i had to like, clean her aquarium and care for her trees but still at least that poo poo made sense

what the gently caress is going on? i like it don't get me wrong this is just a really weird place on the internet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Heather Papps

hello friend

okay so i read the rules.

what

the

gently caress

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Macnult

we're all just friends here. you can post whatever you want as long as it's chill. no one's really mean to each other either so if you're nervous about posting something don't worry because everyone was nervous about posting at some point. that's why the colors are so nice and soothing

Heather Papps

hello friend

i'm not nervous, just kinda rough around the edges

i don't wanna hurt feelings, trust me, i'll try to like, match the tenor?

i dunno i am weird, my whole family is strange. my brother is the weirdest of us all, but whatev

LethalGeek

I post at complete random and it seems fine so

google THIS

Well, you see, the toilet was really sluggish on the first flush attempt and I didn't dare try again because I was worried it would overflow so I went to find a plunger and sort of got distracted.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

I dont wonna

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

Dont want to stop insisting and STOP PUSHING ME!!

Dungeon Ecology

aint nothin wrong
with a little
bump and gmungo

Escape From Noise

You'll be fine. Just remember this: Pee is stored in the balls.

Inshallah

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

You do know the secret handshake though right?

Why come no handshake, you aren't an unshakeable are you?

sig by owlhawk911

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
ok so OP ok, so the thing? you know the thing. an well the thing and the stuff... that's what s is... do you see? the stuff. im explaining it

Awesome winter sig by Symbolic, love it!

Lovely sig by the masterful Matoi Ryuko, thanks!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

google THIS posted:

Well, you see, the toilet was really sluggish on the first flush attempt and I didn't dare try again because I was worried it would overflow so I went to find a plunger and sort of got distracted.

Heather Papps

hello friend

wut does byob stand for?

super sweet best pal

Heather Papps posted:

wut does byob stand for?

The Kingdom of (B/D)ad Jokes

Heather Papps

hello friend

super sweet best pal posted:

The Kingdom of (B/D)ad Jokes

ah gotcha

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

BYOB
YOB
OB
B

Does this help?

sig by owlhawk911

lost my old email

byob is too chill to stand for anything

woooooo tiny shout out to deaf sex woooooooo it is spooky and i should have slept more posting up a storm this night wooooooooooooo i say. tiny shout out to mocking quantum also that guy rules. whoooooooooooo

Goons Are Gifts

We generally recommend lying down for maximum ease. Usually in a chair or on a soft underground. Basically we are a liquid, slowly disintegrating.

treasure bear

Heather Papps posted:

wut does byob stand for?

bring your own byob

SwimmingSpider

Jön, jön, jön a vizipók.
Várják már a tólakók.
Ez a kis pók ügyes búvár.
Sok új kaland is még rá vár.
BYour Okay Bro

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

SwimmingSpider posted:

BYour Okay Bro

So true

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

OP I'm kind of drunk and not able to explain things well right now if you can give me a break tn n ask tomorrow I will explain good day

Dell_Zincht

Brb just checking my email on my Gmungo account

Heather Papps

hello friend

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

OP I'm kind of drunk and not able to explain things well right now if you can give me a break tn n ask tomorrow I will explain good day

k

Escape From Noise

Somebody Explain This poo poo: Copromancy Megathread

Heather Papps

hello friend

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

mods change thread name plz

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Shitwizard

Escape From Noise

Witchcrap

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
is a fart a kind of spell or...?

Escape From Noise

Dick Bastardly posted:

Silent But Deadly: the master poisoner's secret weapon.

google THIS

Dick Bastardly posted:

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

skunk cabbage? why yes i'll take 10 bushels please <.< >.>

Stoner Sloth

spend years building up an immunity to iocaine so that 12 hours after consumption you can produce truly lethal farts

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Korean Boomhauer
i tried to explain poo poo to a friend once as "imagine if ur butt did somethign reeally funney once or twice a day"

Heather Papps

hello friend

Korean Boomhauer posted:

i tried to explain poo poo to a friend once as "imagine if ur butt did somethign reeally funney once or twice a day"

i was on the phone with one of my oldest and dearest friends when the honey pot was revealed to be exactly what it said it was and started laughing like a maniac and then had to explain boards and mods and idiot kings and the cult and then how i made some ill advised posts and then also this is what a zugzwang is and that is why i am laughing ever so hard instead of listening to you tell me about your scuba trip.

Korean Boomhauer

Heather Papps posted:

i was on the phone with one of my oldest and dearest friends when the honey pot was revealed to be exactly what it said it was and started laughing like a maniac and then had to explain boards and mods and idiot kings and the cult and then how i made some ill advised posts and then also this is what a zugzwang is and that is why i am laughing ever so hard instead of listening to you tell me about your scuba trip.

explaining forums stuff to other people is hard because they get mad at u for being "that mean eve online guild" and i have to go "no its where i talk about toots and dookies"

crystal Ghost

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

90 feet!