Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

I did order a friend's Christmas gift from their website a few years back. They had a 30% off sale and it was cheaper than Amazon.

Their stuff nowadays seems like mostly Overwatch, Goku, Funko Pops, and whatever 'epic' pop culture thing is/was cool in the past five years.

I wonder if Tim Burton gets residuals for all of the Nightmare Before Christmas poo poo they sell.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

EorayMel posted:

The new arena event for the Something Awful Hunger Games is looking good.

OH SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

"Behold my true form!" Madden bellows as the orb grows and encapsulates him.

*boss music begins*
*Orb Madden casts Are you Ready For Some Football*

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

Literally A Person posted:

Dear god someone start an ORB MADDEN thread.

I think you mean a Final Fantasy Football thread.

NFL cornerback Richard Sherman is busy in the off-season, constantly training. One day, on the road to the store to purchase Gatorade, he encounters Antonio Brown face down in a ditch.

Rushing to his aid, he is too late as Antonio passes away in his arms, only able to mutter 'The... the curse...' before expiring.

The curse?! It couldn't be... the same curse that had afflicted him years before? Grabbing his helmet and shoulder pads, he embarks on an epic quest to recruit other noble afflicted legends and rid the world once and for all of... The Madden Curse!

The 'Madden Curse' is an actual thing (sorta)

https://www.behindthesteelcurtain.c...brown-curse-nfl

LadyPictureShow fucked around with this message at 20:14 on Sep 8, 2019

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

new phone who dis posted:

Way back in the mid-90s you could get some good band and concert T-shirts there.

When I was 14, I bought this Metallica shirt from HT. I thought I was hot poo poo :smuggo:

I got home from the mall, my dad saw it, took it from me and returned it to the store because it was 'inappropriate', and he said it would 'probably get me suspended from school'.

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

Literally A Person posted:

Skulls are extremely offensive? :confused:

My parents staunchly policed what I tried to wear. My super cool South Park t-shirt was also taken away from me (cartoon violence oh no!)

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

I'm not sure what message this shirt is trying to send.

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

Agent Escalus posted:

Pretty sure that fandom never let it go off into the nostalgia sunset, even with (without?) the Fantastic Beasts spin-off. I'm sure they still re-read the books every other year, go to the theme park and buy the latest merch, etc.

Yeah, it seems like it hasn't died down really; though it probably has and I'm just not hip to Harry Potter.

An Australian company I like puts out runs of Harry Potter stuff once or twice a year (also Disney, LoTR, and Star Wars from time to time).

I'd like these leggings if they didn't have Hufflepuff emblazoned on them:

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

Good Ol Filbert posted:

These are great, and I unironically like that it's Hufflepuff. I would wear the heck out of Slytherin. I am not a Potter nerd.

When they put out lines, they do all four of the groups.

https://blackmilkclothing.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=Slytherin

Slytherin always seems to sell out first. Were they the badboy rebel group?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

The Walgreens near where I work has Nightmare Before Christmas poo poo already in preparation for Halloween. This movie needs to go away

When I was 12/13 I had a few Nightmare Before Christmas shirts. Joke was on me, because people to this day think I'm still a fan 20 years later.

It's a fun movie and all, but Jesus Christ, stop buying me poo poo for it. Telling people 'Yeah, that was a tween phase' does nothing.

*chucks Jack Skellington Funko into the garbage*