Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
And no one is posting and the forums are dead and you are incredibly bored. Late sleepers not welcome, people who work nights and are posting before they go to sleep are allowed though, worker solidarity.

I will start this off by saying that I’m honestly offended that NFL games don’t start earlier this is why we need a London team that no one in London wants.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

JK Fresco posted:

I drank too much so i work up early

Yeah, its true I did drink too much

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

zenguitarman posted:

Is this the thread for people that wake up at 3am with dreadful anxiety and they're reminded of everything they've done wrong in their life or is that the other thread

Yes absolutely, also its for people who wake up at 3AM and think about all the poo poo they have to do the next day and it turns out that it was all super unimportant and easy

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

CaptainAttitude posted:

My cat woke me up at 6 by barfing on the floor right next to my bed.

This is a pretty common one for me too.

Also once you have to take that morning poop its all over I don't even try falling back asleep.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Jose posted:

I'm at the gym op but woke up at 7am today does that count

I am reluctantly going to accept early morning gym goers but thats only because you showed me the pictures of that goons prolapsed butt.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Applewhite posted:

Does it count if I'm waking up too early because I need to pee at 3am and then can't fall asleep because I'm farting so much it keeps me awake?

Yes of course.

And another thing, when you wake up too early and the only ones posting are eurogoons yelling at you about units of measure and soccer. Its like bro I know its noon there and you are having your lunch wine but please im barely awake.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Jose posted:

It's 3pm here

time is like just an illusion man

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

tha_hotstepper posted:

:flipoff: im NEVER up early:flipoff:

rude

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
Ughhhhhghh

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

numberoneposter posted:

sorry i meant 10:15

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
Why is it so early who decided 5am existing was a good idea I want to speak to the manager

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Good Ol Filbert posted:

Hello, yes, I am The Morning Manager, how may I assist you

First of all honestly how dare you

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Good Ol Filbert posted:

Well, sir, it's a necessary part of the day, here at Morning Star Enterprises, we tidy up the mess of past so that you have a cleaner future- well, cleaner new day.

Well I hate it please stop

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
Every sunrise is a cruel insult to common decency