Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheSpamalope
Dec 30, 2008

by sebmojo
Lipstick Apathy
Why is it bad to be a crap disturber whats so great about crap. Why does nobody want me to touch there crap. Then they say they aint takin my crap no more. Why did they take it before??? People are messed big time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

You can have my crap OP!

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

You can say 'poo poo' here OP

TheSpamalope
Dec 30, 2008

by sebmojo
Lipstick Apathy

Away all Goats posted:

You can say 'poo poo' here OP

Umm im talking about crap? Derail much??

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I'm your roommate.

I'm coming in there and moving stuff around.
I don't even want anything.
I'm just touching stuff.

TheSpamalope
Dec 30, 2008

by sebmojo
Lipstick Apathy

Big Beef City posted:

I'm your roommate.

I'm coming in there and moving stuff around.
I don't even want anything.
I'm just touching stuff.

You wanna potat chips and twisted metal 2?

Tite Barnacle
Jun 4, 2014

Meowdy Purrdner

Grimey Drawer
My girlfriend's penis is the true crap disturber. In that she uses her penis to sodomize assholes. I'm among the assholes she sodomizes

Necros
Jul 23, 2003

Space Race Riot posted:

My girlfriend's penis is the true crap disturber. In that she uses her penis to sodomize assholes. I'm among the assholes she sodomizes

MY GIRLFRIEND. Get a load of this guy.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Their

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

go to bed OP. crap will be disturbed regardless of your posting.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I crapped a poop out my rear end hole earlier

TheSpamalope
Dec 30, 2008

by sebmojo
Lipstick Apathy

Nooner posted:

I crapped a poop out my rear end hole earlier

Haha imagine if you take two craps and thundercrap some frikken guy like captain picard.

LuckyCat
Jul 26, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Crap a big ol' honkin dookie into my mouth there fella

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

posting while pooping irl rn

Telebite
Aug 23, 2018

initially read as "crab disturber"

TheSpamalope
Dec 30, 2008

by sebmojo
Lipstick Apathy

Telebite posted:

initially read as "crab disturber"

hell same

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

I once had a roommate I was worried was a crap disturber but it turned out he was just a turd burglar

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
i took 3 liquid shits today due to something i ate plus probably that booze last night

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.
Nothing disturbs my crapping like coffee.

I miss coffee. I just can't have it.

TheSpamalope
Dec 30, 2008

by sebmojo
Lipstick Apathy

Chinatown posted:

i took 3 liquid shits today due to something i ate plus probably that booze last night

haha how do you eat booze you drink it bozo dang chinatown you messed up

TheSpamalope
Dec 30, 2008

by sebmojo
Lipstick Apathy
prolly crappin all weird because you ate it dumbo

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Thinking about that poo/fart thread prohibition, we’re more intellectually than this.

Entorwellian
Jun 30, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
Nothing is wrong with being a crap disturber. I think the problem is that it only appeals to a very small sliver of society. You want to have that drive and ambition to see it through and have your attention fully focused towards the art.

You see a dog turd on the grass? First thing that should pop into your mind is that *must* be poked with a stick.
Turds in the toilet? They must be shifted and poked at until the bowl is fully saturated turbulent digestive matter.
Love life? Unless your partner has full blown IBS, they will never satisfy your inner cravings and social desires.
Sewage Treatment plant or a pig waste open pit? You join these exciting career opportunities not for the pay, but for the intrinsic benefits that they can bring to your life.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.
If we're gonna outlaw poop threads are we gonna have to replace the poo poo moderation team? :haw:

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Burt Sexual posted:

we’re more intellectually than this

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Resting Lich Face posted:

If we're gonna outlaw poop threads are we gonna have to replace the poo poo moderation team? :haw:

At least one less mod critic

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

You people aren’t even on my plane. Go to bed.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

Burt Sexual posted:

At least one less mod critic

Look I'm just mad about the amount of times I've seen "oval office" unprobated in the last thousand posts in the r/relationships thread when I copped a probe for it in there and was completely justified in its use. My only legit probe, but I guess I just had bad timing.

Resting Lich Face fucked around with this message at 04:47 on Sep 10, 2019

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Look I'm just mad about the amount of times I've seen "oval office" unprobated in the last thousand posts in the r/relationships thread when I copped a probe for it in there and was completely justified in its use.

I don’t read that poo poo regularly, gently caress I’ve got a life and mind to maintain. Pm or report. I can probe one a minute, after I poop of course.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

So you want me to just do your job for you?

Sheesh, mods these days.

The Cockler
Mar 31, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
i think poo posting should be limited entirely to the pink forums wherein no one actually poops they just ironically quote other people who doo

Smackdillion
Feb 18, 2001

Someone paid :10bux: to give you this shitty icon and give Lowtax his cyborg spine parts
Push dice cup back and I shoot crap

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

So you want me to just do your job for you?

Sheesh, mods these days.

Well, if your not going to use that plat upgrade..

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Smackdillion posted:

Push dice cup back and I shoot crap

Why is it called craps anyways.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

Burt Sexual posted:

Well, if your not going to use that plat upgrade..

Them's fightin' words!

I actually reported one within the last 24. That's not enough for you? If I was lazier I'd be a moderator.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Them's fightin' words!

I actually reported one within the last 24. That's not enough for you? If I was lazier I'd be a moderator.

If you weren’t, you’d have a job.

jeffery
Jan 1, 2013
Crap disturbers

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

Burt Sexual posted:

If you weren’t, you’d have a job.

I'm a full-time student and it's harder than the shitass job I quit to go back to school.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nice Guy Patron
Jun 29, 2015
Read the title as Crap Distributer.
I'm so disappointed.