Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

im almost done the 7 episodes of tiger king and i highly recommend if you want a crazy look at capitalism run wild with psychotic swindlers, tigers and lions

apparently tiger cubs are only profitable for like 12 weeks so one guy breeds them and murders the ones he can't sell to save on feeding expenses

this the same one that grooms teenage employees to join his polycule and even schedules boob job surgeries without notifying the person who is getting it

Percelus has issued a correction as of 01:13 on Mar 22, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

grrm should end asoiaf with one contender left remaining for the iron throne who then dies of dysentery with the last line of the series describing them making GBS threads to death

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

Freaking Crumbum posted:

holy poo poo yeah, don't tell OG spider-man, ultimate spider-man, the OG X-men, any of the Robins while they were Robin, the entirety of Gen-13, uhhhhh

or bucky barnes aka the winter soldier who was literally a child fighting in ww2 originally when he was introduced in 1941

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

definitely see the directors cut black and white version of the mist

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

so do farts turn you on or something?

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

i just watched the gal gadot imagine thing after avoiding it for over a week and it put me in a bad place, i should have just avoided it forever

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

Taintrunner posted:

I have bad news about the Tiger King

https://twitter.com/InThierry/status/1244835538135384064

...CANCELLED!

chet hanks should start a zoo

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

Dr. Killjoy posted:

Carol Rosin's first husband was deffo running cocaine from latin america as a cia asset (I say with with no proof whatsoever but do remember they never explain how he got rich) so it's hard to say if being fed to tigers was too good for him

her second husband is like a King of the Hill drawing of an effete rich liberal brought to life

her third husband would definitely be a cuck if carol wanted strange dick

naturally he wouldn't be allowed to get some strange himself

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

SunAndSpring posted:

Got really confused by the Tiger King director really pushing the narrative that Joe Exotic's two husbands were secretly straight because they had sex with women. Don't think someone gets into a same-sex marriage and makes out with a dude constantly if they're not at least a 2-4 on the Kinsey scale.

In general, Joe is such a weird guy because there's always a catch to anything good he did; dude just cannot do anything unambiguously good to save his own life. Joe's saving the tigers! Oh wait, turns out he's making them gently caress to sell their cubs on the black market and feeding them Walmart refuse meat. Joe hired a bunch of LGBT people! Too bad he's paying them below minimum wage and makes them live in a rat-infested trailer with no AC. Money really does rot your soul since he sounded like he was an ok person when he was younger but the second he got rich, his humanity withered away.

people that are very straight will do all sorts of things when narcotics were involved and clearly narcotics were involved. i've known quite a few heroin addicts that never had same sex hookups go gay for pay

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

Taintrunner posted:

It left a real bitter taste in my mouth after finishing it, like they really get away from the fact that there's hundreds of these animals being abused and exploited for profit and it's sort of treated as this distraction from wacky redneck antics.

it's not hundreds of animals, it's thousands

there are more tigers in captivity in the us alone than in the wild internationally, maybe even twice as many

i imagine most big cat owners are like the ones featured on the tiger king

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

i'm watching the netflix original movie 'the platform' and i highly recommend it, it's very cspam

ngl i'm jealous of my cousins who live in astorias, canary islands and the basque country, their grandparents and parents were smart af not to migrate to this devil nation

hell the ones that stayed in cuba are also looking p smart these days

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

PUSSY MASTER 007 posted:

Tbh Spain was the OG Demon Cracker Nation though

ya but they already had centuries of karmic retribution to pay for their sins

we're just starting to reap what we've sowed on the other hand

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

the last kingdom remains one of the more enjoyable watches with season 4

also lol the first things shown onscreen when one character goes to wales this season is a flock of sheep

Percelus has issued a correction as of 15:42 on May 14, 2020

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

i just watched the he-bro clip from wonder showzen and the ending definitely had a xavier renegade angel vibe to it

i love wonder showzen and the heart she holler but xavier renegade angel achieved something other worldly

i remember getting high on ambien and weed to really get on xaviers level, mostly the ambien did it

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

i want more seasons of the last kingdom :(

destiny is all

assassin's creed valhalla will be fun hopefully, there is a lot of media about the virgin saxon vs the chad dane

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

whenever i see timothy dalton i think of how much mel gibson hates his son

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

what makes it work is nobody has plot armor besides uhtred. well uhtred and haeston

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

i wish saul of the moleman had more seasons but i like your pretty face is going to hell and dream corp llc

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

LGD posted:

finally, hard proof that dudes rock

https://twitter.com/willmenaker/status/1265695407893594113?s=20

also that there are generational/demographic differences in the way people use imdb rankings that correlate with gender

i wish i was gay

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

as a 30 something guy a fistful of dollars, a few dollars more and the good the bad and the ugly are easily some of my favorite movies and absolute masterpieces from the cinematography, score, acting, script, you name it

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

gradenko_2000 posted:

I watched the first two episodes of Space Force, and it's an excruciatingly liberal, SNL-style "comedy".

They never mention that "POTUS" is Trump, but they keep making references to the President announcing things via tweet and acting erratically.

There's a Russian "ISS liaison" on the base named that keeps snooping around for secrets, and when he wants to see a top secret part and gets told no, of course not-Trump then texts Steve Carell's general character to let him see it. Because Trump is compromised by the Russians, right? LAFFO!

There's an Asian-American scientist on the launch team, and Carell asks him where he's from, and he says "Ohio"; "no, where are you originally from?" and suspects him of being a Chinese spy! HAHAHA!

They poke fun at how much money the US wastes on the military-industrial complex, but that's it.

There's a bit about a biologist that has to gather up all the endangered lizards around the launch area, and she keeps having to go back and forth catching-and-releasing the lizards because they can't make up their minds about whether to launch or not. Haha those bleeding heart liberals, right? Caring about the environment? OWNED!

They have to move up the launch to make sure that the Congressional delegation sees it, and the delegation is composed to "Senator Schugler", "Senator Pitosi", and "that angry New York congresswoman". They make a "how much could a banana cost, 10 dollars?" joke at Pitosi/Pelosi's expense, which is simultaneously stunningly self-aware yet all the more insulting for it.

It loving sucks, folks.

what a simp, i watched the first scene before noping out :smug:

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

who knew a giant flesh eating cockroach wearing basketball shoes and socks named jonson would be such an endearing character

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

Aglet56 posted:

how does all of this hold up against full metal jacket

I certainly wouldn't call the Vietnamese humanized in that movie but the Americans hardly look good in that flick

while we're on the subject, what did you think of the Ken burns Vietnam war doc. I'm an unapologetic Ken burns fan and although the tone of the doc was definitely exceptionalist as hell i thought it was just really really well edited and the Vietnamese interviews were uniformly spectacular

stav was right when he said ken burns had hosed up doll hair

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

Egg Moron posted:

we should just make pi equal 1 and go from there

let terrence howard write all the math books imo

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

mastershake votes for himself, meatwad votes for whoever mc pee pants is pretending to be now and frylock talks a big game about getting trump out of office but doesn't end up voting

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

the last jedi felt like a group effort mad lib where someone sees what the earlier entries were going for and was like 'gently caress that i'm taking this in the complete opposite direction'

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

Egg Moron posted:

They should have a spell that makes you get mega stone bologna high

no because then it's just that show the magicians

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

ive consumed a lot of fantasy media and wizards are best when they use their spells to make poo poo go boom, something that almost never loving happens in harry potter

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

i take back what a i said, maybe the best use of magic in recent years is adventure time which has really dumb but fun magic rules and abilities, the episode when the wizards take a road trip owns

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

ellen is a girlboss and im tired of men trying to discredit powerful women

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

there will be blood is 158 min

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

Some Guy TT posted:

the irishman was over three hours long and im not convinced anyone actually watched it

i half watched it while playing switch iirc

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

my girlfriend is watching vic berger style edits of her favorite soundcloud rappers being interviewed on various radio stations and seeing young dumb kids with face tats and grills that make their teeth like chiclets barely get two audible words out because they are half asleep and still high on lean gives me hope for the future of pop culture

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

i havent seen the new hellboy but i doubt it holds up compared to the del toro ones because they were :discourse:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

TIL the first use of motion capture in cinema history was jar jar binks