Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
*Kisses pleasantly plump wife*

Hello dear, oh how was my day? Just another day of making homemade buttons. Had to leave lots of people at the door, people just love buttons these days *chuckles*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
What, yeah maybe I did stop for a few beers after work. Why you gotta ride my rear end about it?????

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

She knows that you actually work at the dick sucking factory.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Pawn 17 posted:

She knows that you actually work at the dick sucking factory.

We make a button that says just that.

Loden Taylor
Aug 11, 2003

and then this one last

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
*exits out of ops house thru the back bedroom window*

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
Why does it smell like stale cigarettes in here again??? That's it, I'm headed back out to the bar.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
if i was making homemade buttons all day, and just came back home, where other than home was i making the homemade buttons?

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Mozi posted:

if i was making homemade buttons all day, and just came back home, where other than home was i making the homemade buttons?

A glitch in the matrix !!!!

Nice Guy Patron
Jun 29, 2015
If you were making homemade buttons, weren't you home the whole time? Where are you returning to???

Loden Taylor
Aug 11, 2003

Mozi posted:

there's a lot of button lore, it's all explained in the other various button media

do some research, god

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

my dog died im sad posted:

If you were making homemade buttons, weren't you home the whole time? Where are you returning to???

I consider my button office as my second home, because I believe in this company.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

Loden Taylor posted:

there's a lot of button lore, it's all explained in the other various button media

do some research, god

gotta get my facts buttoned up

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Mozi posted:

gotta get my facts buttoned up

Button down and get up to date.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Got promoted from the Reply team to the Post team. Hoping to make it onto Report or Quote. What's dinner?

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Wife and children watch with both pride and sympathy as I squat and release the buttons that I have smuggled past factory security by discreetly sliding them up my rectum one at a time throughout the day.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
*comes back home 4 hours later from the pub*

What do you mean the Roast is cold?????? I don't make buttons all day risking my health and happiness to have a cold roast!!!!!!!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OB-GYN Kenobi
Dec 4, 2017
Homemade buttons suck man. The Hook and Eyes market is about to take off.