Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

It is a truth universally acknowledged that byob loves butts more than most any other sub forum and I am very concerned about incidents such as this:

Munchables posted:

lmbo this is a good one
where posters are quite literally laughing their butts off. As a concerned poster, I am deeply troubled by this shocking and reckless loss of butts and am thoroughly committed to the conservation, restoration, and preservation of booties, derrières, posteriors, rumps, backsides, and tooshes of all sizes, colors, shapes, and firmnesses.

Please fellow yobbers, please think of the butts before you post something too hilarious and let’s use this thread as a memorial to all the great butts that have been laughed off by careless posting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

super sweet best pal

No, it's exercise. Laughter firms up the butt muscles.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

lmbl (laughing my butt larger)

Goons Are Gifts

Wait I thought lmbo is an act of laughing at your own butt, like, laughing my butt on. You see something funny, look at your butt and realize how it's a butt and it's just there and this converts to a stream of laughter on your butt.

Stay safe butts

vanisher

I alternate laughing my butt off (lmboff) and laughing my butt on (lmbon)

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

crystal Ghost
rip

Peanut Butter

Wee mannie
What about tuchuses OP?

Escape From Noise

I once laughed so hard my left cheek slid down my pantleg. Fortunately I had some super glue on hand but it made the party kind of awkward.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Lomb (laughin out my butt)

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Peanut Butter posted:

What about tuchuses OP?

Also very concerned about them.

Thank you for clarification that butts can be laughed on as well as off. This is alleviated my concern greatly, but there are still too man great butts that have passed into posteriority.

In memoriam:
King Tut
Had a butt

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Goons Are Gifts

Also a possible reading of lmbo is Leaving My Butt Owlery, by which I do support having those but not the necessity of leaving them, as I'm sure there are superb owls.

Heather Papps

hello friend

love my butt, okay?

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Stoner Sloth

I believe it's actually a reference to 'Look upon My Butt, ye mighty, and despair! - Ozymandias' :eng101:

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Heather Papps

hello friend

Stoner Sloth posted:

I believe it's actually a reference to 'Look upon My Butt, ye mighty, and despair! - Ozymandias' :eng101:

:negative:

Macnult

my butt, laughing

Stooge

"but" a poem by forumposter stooge:

butt gone
butt why
butt last seen with another guy

Goons Are Gifts

:smith:
Straight to the heart

FutonForensic

rolling my butt around in the dirt & poo poo laughing my dirty lovely butt off

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Lunchin mah bootay outside

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Stoner Sloth posted:

I believe it's actually a reference to 'Look upon My Butt, ye mighty, and despair! :eng101:
I say this every morning when I look in the mirror

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

An imperative-Laugh, My butt orifice!

lost my old email

hate it when the SO gives me a cheeky bun pinch and i shed my rear end like a skink tail

woooooo tiny shout out to deaf sex woooooooo it is spooky and i should have slept more posting up a storm this night wooooooooooooo i say. tiny shout out to mocking quantum also that guy rules. whoooooooooooo

Twenty Four

Lick My Butt Okay?

nut

Love My Buck skin coat, Okay?

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Lordy, my butt's ornery

google THIS

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

King Tut
Had a butt

And here it is now :tutbutt:

A cautionary tale.

lost my old email

swallow your conscience and bet your bum on lmao'd rear end futures

woooooo tiny shout out to deaf sex woooooooo it is spooky and i should have slept more posting up a storm this night wooooooooooooo i say. tiny shout out to mocking quantum also that guy rules. whoooooooooooo

lost my old email

scrooge mcbutt swims nightly in a sea of ejected asses

Escape From Noise

Lugging My Butt Out

TOOT BOOT

lost my old email posted:

hate it when the SO gives me a cheeky bun pinch and i shed my rear end like a skink tail

nut

turns out i was sitting on it all along

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

My dad lost his butt in the bawdy comedy wars of the 1970s. drat you Benny Hill!

Escape From Noise

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

My dad lost his butt in the bawdy comedy wars of the 1970s. drat you Benny Hill!
Yakkity Sax plays as a man chases a but around for several minutes

Goons Are Gifts

Butts are independent people and sometimes go their own way. Accept their decisions and in a few years you will meet again, grown up, leading stable and good lives, like, he will probably wear a suit and glasses.

Escape From Noise

Goons Are Great posted:

Butts are independent people and sometimes go their own way. Accept their decisions and in a few years you will meet again, grown up, leading stable and good lives, like, he will probably wear a suit and glasses.

Butts Going Their Own Way

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude
Bring Your Own Butt?

<3 <3 Vanisher

Heather Papps

hello friend

Uxzuigal posted:

Bring Your Own Butt?

bump your own booty

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
LMBO- Launching My Butt Orbital

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Lurkers Must Byob Outright

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goons Are Gifts

lbutt mbutt butt obutt