Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Is that the worst immunity idol ever? I think so..

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

UltimoDragonQuest posted:

God Friended Me is still on?!

This is gonna be one of those shows that stays on for like 7 years and one day you realize its still on and are just like "So was God running the account?"

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
It looks like a school project gone wrong! Slapped together the morning of.

God Friended Me sounds like an alternate title for Preacher

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

blue squares posted:

Is that the worst immunity idol ever? I think so..
It's poo poo but I like the consistent theming of giant head statues.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Khanstant posted:

It looks like a school project gone wrong! Slapped together the morning of.

Survivor: :effort:

We spent all our money on this idols and Rob and Sandra.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

The kid helping the big dude up was a cool moment.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

That was a loving massacre

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
I like this little hut puzzle but that one team was awful at it, huge disparity.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Yeah, cool puzzle but that one team just melted down. That's one of those "not that hard, but totally about keeping your cool and working together" puzzles. And they couldn't.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Khanstant posted:

I like this little hut puzzle but that one team was awful at it, huge disparity.

That tribe has a couple athletes but I think it's overall the pudgiest tribe in a while

So they have that going for them

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
It seemed more like they couldn't sort out the puzzle rather than not having the muscle.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

The Bloop posted:

That tribe has a couple athletes but I think it's overall the pudgiest tribe in a while

So they have that going for them

Its a pretty pudgy season. Very american.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Even Rob is pudgy.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Khanstant posted:

It seemed more like they couldn't sort out the puzzle rather than not having the muscle.

They seemed to just get to a point where they were yelling over each other. One guy is like "maybe this is wrong" and another is like "NO! Leave that!" so nothing happens.

How far behind they were and how much the other tribe was cruising probably just sped up the frustration.

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
They psyched me out, for a minute there i thought the island was just going to be the mentorship, no weird game altering advantage or risk.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Dongweasel hooked the grappling hook during the challenge but man there is no way anyone can trust him

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

STAC Goat posted:

They seemed to just get to a point where they were yelling over each other. One guy is like "maybe this is wrong" and another is like "NO! Leave that!" so nothing happens.

How far behind they were and how much the other tribe was cruising probably just sped up the frustration.

They were just looking for pieces that fit flush on top instead of looking for the right piece.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
lmao that Rob actually could have offered more

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
"I got to make fire against Boston Rob" might be worth losing a vote on the first tribal, especially when you aren't a likely target

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

I love this "the lesson is don't be a sucker" bit, it's great.

Saveron_01
Dec 27, 2004
Although finding you are going to be on Survivor, learning how to make fire should be at least one of the top things to learn how to do.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Pinterest Mom posted:

I love this "the lesson is don't be a sucker" bit, it's great.

Basically an entire season of Sandra and Rob tricking people into Three Card Monte.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

What a stupid lie.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Lying about an island someone is likely to get sent to in a day or two seems like a bad idea.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
why would you come back from the idol island thing and make that big of a lie?

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

I only watch CBS for Survivor, but it seems like their entire commercial line up is CBS begging Survivor viewers to watch their other garbage shows.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
I mean it would literally just be better to tell the truth and say the idol island has a couple of previous survivors on it and you play a game for an idol, but I lost.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
"I made a simple gamble at a game and lost my vote"

Tell them you lost your vote. THEY CAN COUNT. Don't get caught in a totally pointless lie. Even if he doesn't read them all it could easily look like you voted "the wrong way" to literally everyone.

Huge mistake.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

The Bloop posted:

"I got to make fire against Boston Rob" might be worth losing a vote on the first tribal, especially when you aren't a likely target
It's hilarious how he just mercilessly beat the poo poo out of her. Which, like, yeah of course.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Fast Luck posted:

It's hilarious how he just mercilessly beat the poo poo out of her. Which, like, yeah of course.

poo poo, Boston Rob can't let some newbie Survivor player come in and beat him at anything. That's not how this works.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Fast Luck posted:

and he seemed so disappointed the whole time lmbo

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
I do like that the Idols aren't necessarily helping. I wonder if Rob gets a bonus for not letting her win, or for withholding deals. For that matter, does Sandra have to play the protagonist foil or what?

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

I only watch CBS for Survivor, but it seems like their entire commercial line up is CBS begging Survivor viewers to watch their other garbage shows.

Yeah this show with the crazy guy from Vice Principals looks a mess, especially if he's supposed to be the unicorn.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
hahaha tribal council duck blind

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

I mean, that's what any big premiere or event is for.

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
ahahahaha the rob and sandra peeping booth yesssssssss

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

The Bloop posted:

hahaha tribal council duck blind

#Spyshack

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Rob and Sandra creeping on the TC

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

Who cast Walton Goggins as a sympathetic man instead of a cackling dirtbag?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED
I hope every single person lies about the island so by like day 15 everyone thinks the island is from like Lost and keeps changing positions and configurations