Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Postess with the Mostest
Apr 4, 2007

Arabian nights
'neath Arabian moons
A fool off his guard
could fall and fall hard
out there on the dunes

Another Bill posted:

African American Face is the preferred nomenclature, dude

P sure it's just Justinface now, he's done it more than everyone else combined.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bubba
Sep 18, 2019

piratepilates posted:

Tim Hortons is garbage and people are finally starting to realize.

WAKE UP SHEEPLE, UNCOVER THE TIMMIES TRUTH

Also the real Tim Horton died while drunk driving and the cops covered it up lol

Ever since Burger King bought them out their food has gone to literal poop.

Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

:derp:   :kayak:                                     

Bogus Adventure posted:

So it's pretty much confirmed that Mitt Romney dressed in blackface at one point.

It's the whitest thing a man can do.

https://www.upworthy.com/seriously-did-mitt-romney-get-a-bad-spray-tan-to-appeal-to-latino-voters

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

NOBODY,IN THE HISTORY OF EVER, HAS ASKED OR CARED WHAT CANADA THINKS. YOU ARE NOT A COUNTRY. YOUR MONEY HAS THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND ON IT. IF YOU DIG AROUND IN YOUR BACKYARD, NATIVE SKELETONS WOULD EXPLODE OUT OF YOUR LAWN LIKE THE END OF POLTERGEIST. CANADA IS SO POLITE, EH?
Fun Shoe

GolfHole posted:

milk is... racist??

Actually in Canada pandering to dairy and beef cattle ranchers became even more of a vote buying thing for the right wing parties, up to and including drinking it on stage as a photo op. That and the fact that lactose tolerance is more prevalent in people of European descent and lol now some people on both sides act like having a glass of milk is yet another dog whistle.

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler

Bubba posted:

Ever since Burger King bought them out their food has gone to literal poop.

They cheaped out on the coffee when they got bought out and changed suppliers. McDonald's saw an opportunity and picked up Tim's old supplier. Tims has also been systematically going throught every item on their menu and seeing where they can compromise quality for a few extra cents profit. The only people actually eating there are old people who are incapable of change and people who have no other options handy.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

CJacobs posted:

Love to poke holes in my milk bag on accident for the third time this month because it's in a plastic bag

Imposter spotted.

"BY accident."

:colbert:

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Docahedron posted:

Why does every article about this say "brown face" when it's obviously blackface?

He just slathered that shoepolish on, felt only one layer wasn't racist enough

Blackface is explicitly about africans or african americans. Like minstrel shows.

If you brown yourself up to look middle eastern, asian, indigenous, etc., it's still a bad thing, but it's not blackface. Calling it blackface diminishes the unique experience of african americans.

In at least one incident Trudeau was clearly doing blackface, he had an afro wig and everything. Saying he did both blackface and brownface doesn't let him off the hook in any way, it just adds nuance.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Can we find at least one photo of JT doing a racist Asian impression?

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
We sent our very own street news reporter, Tina Martinez, up to Canada to find out more about this shocking series of events!

Tina?

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
What would be worse, really, if you think about it? If a prominent politician was seen wearing a black face (implying disdain toward black people) only or if same politician was seen wearing equally distasteful costumes of every culture and race imaginable? The latter at the very least implies some amount of diversity in its approach to racism.

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe

Postess with the Mostest posted:

P sure it's just Justinface now, he's done it more than everyone else combined.

just a-Justin my complexion for tonight's fancy dress party

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Colonel Cancer posted:

What would be worse, really, if you think about it? If a prominent politician was seen wearing a black face (implying disdain toward black people) only or if same politician was seen wearing equally distasteful costumes of every culture and race imaginable? The latter at the very least implies some amount of diversity in its approach to racism.

A beautiful rainbow of racism.

Kurt Loadeater
May 15, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Justin Turdeau should join the KKK. Not because he's racist, he's not racist. It's just that he'd look a hell of a lot better with a hood over his head on account of his face.

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

NOBODY,IN THE HISTORY OF EVER, HAS ASKED OR CARED WHAT CANADA THINKS. YOU ARE NOT A COUNTRY. YOUR MONEY HAS THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND ON IT. IF YOU DIG AROUND IN YOUR BACKYARD, NATIVE SKELETONS WOULD EXPLODE OUT OF YOUR LAWN LIKE THE END OF POLTERGEIST. CANADA IS SO POLITE, EH?
Fun Shoe

Colonel Cancer posted:

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Kurt Loadeater posted:

Justin Turdeau should join the KKK. Not because he's racist, he's not racist. It's just that he'd look a hell of a lot better with a hood over his head on account of his face.

Kurt Loadeater confirmed to not be Ivanka Trump. Everyone update your spreadsheets.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

:laffo:

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

Hometown Slime Queen posted:

We sent our very own street news reporter, Tina Martinez, up to Canada to find out more about this shocking series of events!

Tina?

If you think this is problematic, wait until you see her in whiteface.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I think all this blackface poo poo is just drawing attention away from the fact that he’s profoundly retarded. :thunk:

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

I think all this blackface poo poo is just drawing attention away from the fact that he’s profoundly retarded. :thunk:

Sorry, r-word has gone out of fashion and now you'll never be a successful politician. Unlike our developmentally disabled PM.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Look at this wifes smug loving face. Ugh.

Postess with the Mostest
Apr 4, 2007

Arabian nights
'neath Arabian moons
A fool off his guard
could fall and fall hard
out there on the dunes

Colonel Cancer posted:

Orange Crush Rush
May 7, 2009

You don't need thumbs for revenge

GolfHole posted:

milk is... racist??

Wasn't there somebody about a year ago trying really hard to make milk a symbol of white supremacy actually

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

Hay guys I'm so humble and holy lol!
*GOLD WATCH INTENSIFIES*

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Colonel Cancer posted:

When asked to comment, PM was reported as saying "Heh, they all look the same, rite?! Heh, okay, I shouldn't do this. Me so solly! HAH!"

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

lmao

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011

haha yes I want to turn that picture into a liquid and inject it right into my veins

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler
JT watched waaaaay too much Mr. Dressup as a kid. Dude spends at least 1/4 of his life in costume.

Mr Luxury Yacht
Apr 16, 2012

Blistex posted:

JT watched waaaaay too much Mr. Dressup as a kid. Dude spends at least 1/4 of his life in costume.

Don't you dare blame Mr.Dressup for this that man was a saint.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

I LITERALLY SLEEP IN A RACING CAR. DO YOU?
p.s. ask me about my subscription mattress
Ultra Carp
BREAKING: ANOTHER BLACKFACE HAS HIT THE PRIME MINISTER

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Vim Fuego posted:

BREAKING: ANOTHER BLACKFACE HAS HIT THE PRIME MINISTER

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Astoundingly Ugly Baby
Mar 22, 2006

"...crying bitch cave bitch boy."
- Anonymous Facebook user
Is there like, a certain shade when blackface becomes racist? Would it have been okay if Trudaeu made himself a pleasing shade of mocha-brown, or ??

Astoundingly Ugly Baby
Mar 22, 2006

"...crying bitch cave bitch boy."
- Anonymous Facebook user
Regardless, I can't imagine shoe polish being great for your pores.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Astoundingly Ugly Baby posted:

Is there like, a certain shade when blackface becomes racist? Would it have been okay if Trudaeu made himself a pleasing shade of mocha-brown, or ??

That is a question that The Gang has struggled to tackle in their Lethal Weapon Five movie.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Astoundingly Ugly Baby posted:

Regardless, I can't imagine shoe polish being great for your pores.

He was a drama teacher at a bougie private school back then, he probably had big pots of grease paint at his disposal and didn't use actual shoe polish.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Breaking: Justin Trudeau has been found in blackface SO DARK we’re having trouble photographing it because light cannot escape its touch

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Bust Rodd posted:

Breaking: Justin Trudeau has been found in blackface SO DARK we’re having trouble photographing it because light cannot escape its touch
Vantablack, Vantablack 2.0, Trudeaublack

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
The Trudeau thing was like 20 years ago, but I have it on good authority that Americans are still wearing their disgusting piss-covered lumpy New Balance sneakers inside every single day

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

She’s just stoked about wearing less makeup than her husband. :j:

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

rear end cobra posted:

The Trudeau thing was like 20 years ago, but I have it on good authority that Americans are still wearing their disgusting piss-covered lumpy New Balance sneakers inside every single day

Sketchers, but this isnt the thread about that. Start a inside shoe thread if you’re so outraged

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
When are the shoes actually removed? Do they sit on your bedroom floor, ready for the next day when you put them on with the socks in the morning?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)