Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Momomo
Dec 26, 2009

Dont judge me, I design your manhole
The two biggest contributors to Saito's fall, switching bodies with Date and getting in a car crash, were both things he did to himself. He really is the dumbest man.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Momomo
Dec 26, 2009

I agree with that a lot, but since the relationship between Date and Mizuki on her route included flashbacks to their interactions, it tells me that they're essentially in the same place they were in the true route. The last couple days haven't been as eventful between them, but Date is still the only one that gave a poo poo about her, and they still do the training and stuff. What I'm saying is the Date/Mizuki scenes feel like they still happened on the true route offscreen.

Momomo
Dec 26, 2009

Considering Date brings Saito's body directly to him in that route, it is kind of strange that Saito just tries to kill them instead of switching bodies back. Of course, Saito is also an idiot, so I guess it makes sense.

Momomo
Dec 26, 2009

Heroic Yoshimitsu posted:

I have to be honest, when Iris first sang I thought that it was supposed to be... a bit bad on purpose, especially when she mentions that Renju told her to work on singing and stop dancing.

Yeah, my first thought when she sang was "Oh, I guess Renju had a point..."

Momomo fucked around with this message at 00:55 on Oct 28, 2019

Momomo
Dec 26, 2009

Yeah, there were a couple lines that were just blatantly wrong when I played. I also had the problem of things taking a while to load on the PC version.