Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bofast
Feb 21, 2011

Grimey Drawer
My grandmother had dementia during the last couple of years before she passed away, so the Mayumi somnium sequence felt really relevant to me. :unsmith:
On a less serious note, Moma as a closet A-set fan was probably my favorite comedy part of the game and Date calling Aiba a flourescent shrimp was just :golfclap:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bofast
Feb 21, 2011

Grimey Drawer

GI_Clutch posted:

I just finished this tonight. I think the way they handled Aiba coming back could have been better. Her cloud backups were deleted, but there were still fragments of her data out there that were put back together? I thought that it was going to be that when Boss knocked you out and hooked you up to the psync machine, that they were extracting your memories of Aiba and using those to reconstruct her. I think that would have been more interesting, but maybe that's just because it's my idea.

Also, I really liked Iris's conspiracy theories about the Wadjet system and Naix. I don't know if that was an original idea or they cribbed that from somewhere, but the idea of an AI manipulating civilizations to spread itself throughout the universe was interesting and could be a game plot of its own.

I read it as the Naix system actually existed in some form and it had hidden backups of various parts of Aiba's programming and data all over the Internet without anyone knowing about it.

Irony Be My Shield posted:

I think they were trying to cover it up after they bungled an attempt to use it to let a serial killer cop get away with murder. The police were insanely corrupt and incompetent but never got punished, and that's what makes this the most believable Uchikoshi game yet

I don't know about incompetent, but a lot of what happens feels like it's a direct result of the police department higher-ups not wanting to lose face in the eyes of the public.

Bofast
Feb 21, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Polderjoch posted:

That's not even the best part.

The AIball can come out

:aaaaa: