Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lechtansi
Mar 23, 2004

Item Get
I just finished this. Count me in with the “shotgun” approach. I really enjoyed most of it, I hadn’t played any of the directors previous games.

It threw me for a loop when I got the first boss lock on the left side - I’m glad I stuck with it.

I would happy replay it, just to enjoy all the fun character moments (and see the stuff I missed like pewter and renju being in a relationship) but I just can’t with the somniums. Trial and error is my least favorite type of gameplay.

I was hoping they would explain why Date could have memories from other timelines, but oh well.

Also is there a list of all possible endings? I had no idea you could leave with the receptionist (which I mostly stayed away from because I didn’t like that Date was a perv)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU