Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

8-bit Miniboss
May 24, 2005

CORPO COPS CAME FOR MY :filez:
Just finished, game's good. Enjoyed it for the what 30 hours I played. REFRaiN can suck a fat one though. :argh:

Not that it was bad, just had to repeat stuff to burn the negative Timies.

Edit: Oh, it was also very jarring for the ending cutscene to have it all in spoken English considering I played the entire game with Japanese.

https://twitter.com/8bitminiboss/status/1178268073419083777

8-bit Miniboss fucked around with this message at 12:20 on Sep 29, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

8-bit Miniboss
May 24, 2005

Terper posted:

Haven't completed the game yet, not reading anything, just jumping in to post this, catch y'all when I'm done

https://clips.twitch.tv/TenuousWildBearYouWHY

Same. Also the save chime and the hospital PA. :allears:

8-bit Miniboss
May 24, 2005

SardonicTyrant posted:

The mermaid outfits are kinda cool considering how weird the maid cafe gimmick is.

Very on brand what Ota and Mizuki's ranks were though.

8-bit Miniboss
May 24, 2005

Argue posted:

I thought the implication of Aiba reconstructing herself was that Iris' delusion of Wadget being a crazy alien technology was more real than anyone realized. Is that not the takeaway I was supposed to have?

Also, I seem to have completely missed out on the dialogue about LGBT people that has the chuds in a tizzy. Where was it?

It’s a Mizuki bit in one of the later game days. Happens on one of the right side paths on the flowchart I believe. Fairly obvious text dialog when in Marble with her.

8-bit Miniboss
May 24, 2005

jimmydalad posted:

It’s on the left side in her route. If I am not mistaken, it is before So is revealed to be the guy in the polar bear suit or somewhere around there.

Yeah, the chart shows is left but I only remembered the right branch after that. :negative:

Someone psync with me, my mind is broken.

8-bit Miniboss
May 24, 2005

Regy Rusty posted:

I really thought that the flowchart was gonna be shaped like something since it branches all weirdly, but no

My first thought when I saw the flowchart for the first time:

8-bit Miniboss
May 24, 2005

Yep, figured it'd only be a matter of time before Aiba plushies would start showing up...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

8-bit Miniboss
May 24, 2005

Amazing.