Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:
I watched the video before sleeping last night and all I actually remember is "Oh, gently caress off." Thing is, I know I was awake the whole time I was watching it, I watched some other stuff afterwards. It just slides out of my memory.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
Wasn't he on a tree or something? I thought it might be Odin hanging out and studying deep underworld lore.

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
I'm sixty seconds in to this video and god I wish I wasn't.

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
Willful Tac-Ops Commando Cap of Growling

edit: at 2:52

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006

Crowetron posted:

I still have no idea why those guys are there. They don't add anything to the combat or exploration, and they have no connection to the narrative. They don't even have names. You're just being followed by an Aliens soundboard for no reason.
At least they're not constantly playing shittyhowl.wav

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
The plot is kind of the fifth player in co-op, metaphorically speaking.