Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Apparently the public health crisis and/or hysteria about vaping-related illnesses has led the Governor of Massachusetts to issue a 4-month ban on the sale of vape products.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/health/2019/09/24/massachusetts-ban-all-vaping-product-sales-months-toughest-state-crackdown/

Will other states follow suit? Will vape-bros survive without their robococks? Are you mad? You seem mad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Scorching hot take: vapes and vaping are dumb as poo poo, so this ban is good and cool

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

at least we will still have Sodor island

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
a vaporizer is like a pipe you make out of a lightbulb so the ganja doesn't make contact with the flame, Casey's brother used to make them

Tite Barnacle
Jun 4, 2014

Meowdy Purrdner

Grimey Drawer
I roll my own cigarettes and I'll get my emphysema the old-fashioned way so I don't give a gently caress.

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

C is for the cantankerous condition of our character, you have no cut-out.
Grimey Drawer
Vapin' one out in memory of my Mass homies fat RIPs 2U

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
They gonna ban vaping in CA cause it is getting kids addicted to nicotine and then all the nicotine addicted kids are gonna start smoking cigs because wtf are you retarded the same smoke shop that doesn't give a poo poo about selling juul carts to a 15 year old won't care about selling them a pack of camels

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
"vaporizers" should be a type of ray gun, I hate living in the stupid future

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Lol @ being too much of a pussy to inhale actual smoke.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

EorayMel posted:

Scorching hot take: vapes and vaping are dumb as poo poo, so this ban is good and cool

Surface of the sun hot take: Vapes and vaping are dumb as poo poo, so we shouldn't ban it and instead let nature take its course amongst the dumbfucks who vape.

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
now I only have like 20 other ways to see if someone is a loving muppet thanks gov

Brute Hole Force
Dec 25, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Nooner posted:

They gonna ban vaping in CA cause it is getting kids addicted to nicotine and then all the nicotine addicted kids are gonna start smoking cigs because wtf are you retarded the same smoke shop that doesn't give a poo poo about selling juul carts to a 15 year old won't care about selling them a pack of camels

Either smoke cigarettes like an adult or weed like the cool kids, otherwise you might as well just huff gas fumes and glue like the loser you are. :colbert:

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

If I was Governor of MA, I would pass a law that you could only vape up your butthole.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
Rob Ford would have never stood for this :rip:

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
gently caress that, he would have freebased that poo poo out of a lightbulb.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
Seriously. That guy smoked crack. A man of the electorate.

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019

LabyaMynora posted:

Surface of the sun hot take: Vapes and vaping are dumb as poo poo, so we shouldn't ban it and instead let nature take its course amongst the dumbfucks who vape.

Same also heroin

Brute Hole Force
Dec 25, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Nah, heroin at least keeps you from annoying everyone around by not chronically coughing like a bitch.

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019
Tell that to the crowds of shivering, wailing junkies on my block

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019
Also we should ban people from carrying narcan

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

JK Fresco posted:

Also we should ban people from carrying narcan

Nah I will not be saying word up to this

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

EorayMel posted:

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

The CDC has been spouting some weird bullshit about teenagers and nicotine this week.

It's getting confusing if they are more het up and "think of the children!" about nicotine or just mad about people reefering it up in any way, shape, or form.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

It seems to me vaping is healthier than smoking. Like maybe regulate it and make sure the stuff they put in it will kill users in the long term and not the short? Eh? Also maybe don't allow them to market flavored nicotine to children? Dare I say you could even ban nicotine or better yet phase it out slowly. Banning all though stinks of of political theater. Whatever it's not like I even drink so I couldn't imagine being cool enough to vape.

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019

Duck and Cover posted:

It seems to me vaping is healthier then smoking. Like maybe regulate it and make sure the stuff they put in it will kill users in the long term and not the short? Eh? Also maybe don't allow them to market flavored nicotine to children? Banning all though stinks of of political theater. Whatever it's not like I even drink so I couldn't imagine being cool enough to vape.

Maybe you should try drinking morw

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
Clearly the market needs to step up and find a better vice to market to children.

feller
Jul 5, 2006

Duck and Cover posted:

It seems to me vaping is healthier than smoking. Like maybe regulate it and make sure the stuff they put in it will kill users in the long term and not the short? Eh? Also maybe don't allow them to market flavored nicotine to children? Dare I say you could even ban nicotine or better yet phase it out slowly. Banning all though stinks of of political theater. Whatever it's not like I even drink so I couldn't imagine being cool enough to vape.

Oh it seems to you does it? Well that's good enough for me

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Senior Dog posted:

Oh it seems to you does it? Well that's good enough for me

Hey I could be wrong but I don't care enough to do the research. Apparently you don't either so we'll just assume I'm right! I know one is super bad, while I assume the other is less bad.

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

CaptainSarcastic posted:

It's getting confusing if they are more het up and "think of the children!" about nicotine or just mad about people reefering it up in any way, shape, or form.

reefer is still perfectly legal in massachusetts as long as you smoke it in plant form like god and the founding fathers intended

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
I noticed last time I was at the dispensary there was a bill posted from our liqour control commision about dangerous vape. Since I'm not a huge idiot I don't vape but it was kind of interesting to read.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
There was some dude who used to frequent our favorite local dive bar that would always spew stinky chocolate smelling vape fog everywhere like a goddamned lawn sprinkler. I'm fine with people vaping if that's your thing, but please ban that guy because he loving sucks.

Also one of my exes vaped and it was annoying. I wish her the best though.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

I hope they don’t ban THC vape cartridges. They are so convenient for getting high in public

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

I am cripplingly and desperately addicted to nicotine, but I get it in a civilized Nordic fashion.

If loving vapelords and profiteers endanger or even hamper my supply of nicotine so help me I will do things.

Also, it's not like vapes can't be safe. The loving Brits managed to properly regulate the drat things.

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2019/sep/07/health-experts-reassure-vapers-products-in--uk-are-safe

Necros
Jul 23, 2003

Gonna go against the grain here and say I think it's cool that vaping is saving kids parents and grandparents of dying of cancer in a ditch because they can't afford health insurance. Very cool.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Necros posted:

Gonna go against the grain here and say I think it's cool that vaping is saving kids parents and grandparents of dying of cancer in a ditch because they can't afford health insurance. Very cool.

Pretty sure inhaling anything that isn't air is bad. Like, I'm under the impression, and correct me if I'm wrong, that the lungs are made to deal with air. Not smoke, not water vapor, and only rarely semen.

Necros
Jul 23, 2003

Literally A Person posted:

Pretty sure inhaling anything that isn't air is bad. Like, I'm under the impression, and correct me if I'm wrong, that the lungs are made to deal with air. Not smoke, not water vapor, and only rarely semen.

Air can be bad as well if you are in a city with bad pollution or an elevator with someone who just farted.

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

yea i am pretty sure the air in the valley where i live is likely to kill me before the vape carts

strange feelings re Daisy
Aug 2, 2000

I never would have guessed The Trial of Tim Heidecker would be prophetic.

feelix
Nov 27, 2016
THE ONLY EXERCISE I AM UNFAMILIAR WITH IS EXERCISING MY ABILITY TO MAKE A POST PEOPLE WANT TO READ
vaping is funny

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

feelix posted:

vaping is funny

Here here!