Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Came back to d2 after a long break. Should i stand with drifter or vanguard or does it not really matter?

Stravag fucked around with this message at 02:17 on Nov 11, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Anyone up to give me a body for xbox the currupted mission tonight or tomorrow? I can get everything but the last boss myself because of getting bounced off the drat platforms

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Captain Log posted:

Ping me tomorrow if you haven't got it done. I might be around. I'm on the Discord. (OldCaptainLog)

Im online now if youre around xbl is Vill Nye

Stravag fucked around with this message at 03:48 on Nov 13, 2019

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Im still waiting for suros regime and hardlight catalysts

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

I like gambit more than most crucible modes but thats me. I also stopped playing the game after the first leviathan dungeon came out so gambit is still new for me and crucible very much isnt

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

I still use my year1 nameless midnight. I love that thing

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

This mission to get bad juju was interesting. Id like if more of the exotica had special missions instead of just doing an existing mission but harder slightly.

Edit: anyone up for doing some exotic strikes on xbox tonight? Ive got 3 or so to pick up

Stravag fucked around with this message at 11:11 on Nov 24, 2019

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Spent 3 hours dicking around trying to do a hardmore savathuns song only to realize when i beat it i did the wrong drat version fml. Also i need to nighthawk more often. Nothing better than deleting the last 3rd hp on that boss before you have to do stupid orb bullshit

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

gently caress me...those two giant knights right? Figures. There was no way i was gonna fight through that final stage with the two randoms i pulled

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Bleh. Ok ill definately need 2 bodies for thorn then of people who are competent. When i finishef the thing last night the kill breakdown was like 650/140/30. And the 140 joined before the 2nd big room so i only had like 40 kills. The 30 only joined in the final room

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Yeah XBL name is Vill Nye. Im in stat. Ill be around to give it a shot later tonight if you want. Still about an hour and change out from the hotel and i got my diamond status back so i get free "premium" net agai

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

SUNKOS I'm on if you want to do this thorn mission tonight

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

SUNKOS posted:

It was cool when Bungie said they were focusing on PvP again but surely they could manage more content than a port of Rusted Lands and the return of Elimination?

Also Halo: Reach just came out and skyrocketed to #2 on Twitch with pretty much everyone playing multiplayer so maybe some Bungie devs will take note, although they're probably brainstorming the millionth version of not-horde-but-kinda to be the central activity for season 9.

Reach was also the first game since 1 in the series with nonregenerating health. Regening health was my biggest problem with 2 and 3. 2nd biggest problem was all the ammo capacities being cut in half

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Let John Ringo do some writing and saint-15 will be starting to get too old

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

The catalyst for erriannas vow

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

But have those ability kills all be represented by percentages so you have no idea what you're really in for

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

But thats my only character i like to play

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

moist turtleneck posted:

lol new season sucks rear end

Big fan of the talk to Osiris quests, especially the ones you get from fuckin Osiris

Thats pretty in character judging from the first osiris dlc

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Riven i THINK you can use the wish wall as a solo to give it to her at the beginning of the boss encounter. Saint is waiting for more of the season to tick by

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

SUNKOS posted:

I hope I get my quests down to just 1 page some day

loving :same:

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

That or the fanatic returns strike is good for 100+ a run and only takes a few minutes

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Mulligan

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

I would use the Suros in crucible if i could get the drat cat to drop

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

I got a thing

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

If i did anything to it i would replace the post with a fiberoptic leading to the eye that you can turn on to have the post and eye glow blue but thats a lot of effort

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Didnt all the osiris season exptic ghosts hsve garaunteed 10% bobuses? I know at least 1 did for sure

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

I mean if every one left you could technically lose

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

It fires a beehive too!

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Ive never seen an entire team wall and bubble the loving heavy ammo before this week its amazing to see. And also never my team doing it because why would it be lol

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

SUNKOS posted:

Wasn't there a phase in D1 where literally everyone was running bubble Titans in PvP because of something with orbs and the Alpha Lupi chest? I remember matches where there were literally bubbles everywhere. I also remember the vids of that Aussie goon absolutely making GBS threads on people that did it, there was a real satisfying one on Firebase Delphi, I think.

I didnt start playing d1 until right before the siva expansion so i have no idea. I also wasnt big on crucible when i did play d1

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

hiddenriverninja posted:

I thought our ships were the size of single pilot fighter jets. Also not being able to eject out of one as a living death projectile is a drat shame

The lore of the band wagon tracks about hauling around a 6 man fire team.

Speaking of can you still get bandwagon?

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Nor that i noticed. I think it was just supposed to be obnoxious to show just how amazing you had to be to succeed where saint failed

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Not unless you like the name

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

After the baby yoda/fallen pic we need a storyline where the fallen are complete bros. Maybe it even earns them their own gaurdians? Although that may be too similar to elites now that i think about it for bungie to even want to try it

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

That was the way i took the universe too. The fallen are everywhere on earth, ecept what was protected at the tower in d1 and the last city in d2. Thats why theyre all over nessus and the moon and everywhere else. If the awoken hadnt revealed themselves the fallen woukd have wiped out humanity of earth before the events of d1 thanks to the massive fleet that the awoken interdicted

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Just to unlock whatever hidden triumph is there for super amounts of donations

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

goblin week posted:

Also the line about dregs literally eating babies feels so weird to me when there's all this established knowledge about how the Fallen can only consume Ether for sustenance. Are they just eating babies for fun?

Desperation I would guess. Dregs are dregs because theyre on the verge of starvation. Plus having their 3rd and 4th seems ripped off every time they regenerate cant help their hunger

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Can you see the traveler from the cosmodrome? If yes then Brazil is completely out

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Sagira is the only redeeming aspect of osiris

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Im trying hard to grab a subsistence/feeding frenzy steelfeather that hopefully gets a stab mw