Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ReapersTouch
Nov 25, 2004

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!
Going for 31 as well, and just finished Scream.

Forgot how well made it was. Very good and much more enjoyable from the first time I watched it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ReapersTouch
Nov 25, 2004

Viy (1967 film)- I liked the folksy feel and the last act was pretty great. 3/5

The Changeling (1980)- George C Scott is always great and this movie had a good story. 4.0/5

ReapersTouch
Nov 25, 2004

One Cut of the Dead- Went in blind and was annoyed and bored until the second half. Its great. 4.5/5

ReapersTouch
Nov 25, 2004

Belzebuth (2019) Shudder- I had started watching this movie last week, but couldn't really handle the first 2 mass murder scenes and turned it off. I caught it today on Shudder's free stream right at the point I had turned it off, so I took it as a sign that I should finish it. Turned out alright. Something about movies in Spanish that I really like though.

:spooky::spooky::spooky:/5

Texas Chainsaw Massacre (1974) Shudder- This was my first viewing, and it just really didnt click for me. Nothing really stood out that I cared about. Maybe I don't like good movie? Favorite scene was the ending get away.

:spooky::spooky:.5/5

ReapersTouch
Nov 25, 2004

Magic 1978 Shudder- First time watching this and Anthony Hopkins does not disappoint. The conversations between Corky and Fats are believable .

There's also some shots that are great. When Ben Greene confronts Corky in the cabin and asks him if he could go 5 minutes without speaking as Fats, the dummy side eyes Corky, unsure if he could do it.

4.5/5

ReapersTouch
Nov 25, 2004

Dead and Buried I enjoyed the last half more than the first, overall enjoyable. 4/5

Brain Dead 1990- Prime- Gotta love the two Bills. This turned out to be really great, not knowing which is reality and which isn't. Watching this and Magic the other day has me going on a psychosis kick. 4/5

ReapersTouch
Nov 25, 2004

Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2 1986- This was such a different movie from the first. I wasn't too pleased with the first one, but now after this, I might miss the slowness to it. Made Leatherface goofy, which fits the rest of the movie tbh. 3.5/5

ReapersTouch
Nov 25, 2004

Body Bags Great short stories. Hamil's was the best one, though the others were really good.
4.5/5

Innkeepers Friend made me watch this. She had seen it before, but I hadn't. Main character is endearing and cute, acting is good. Small budget feel.
3.5/5

ReapersTouch
Nov 25, 2004

Bad Moon- This actually wasnt half bad. Special effects were great in some spot, funny in others. 3.5/5

Dog Soldiers- Lol, goofy near the end and I liked it. 3.5/5

SUPER SAMHAIN CHALLENGE #4: Inktober
Suspiria- Wow, I need to watch the original. Last 15 min were wild. 4.5/5

ReapersTouch
Nov 25, 2004

Got all 31 this year. I'll be posting them tomorrow morning though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ReapersTouch
Nov 25, 2004

1-Scream
2 Viy SUPER SAMHAIN CHALLENGE #1: The Best Month
3- One Cut of the Dead SUPER SAMHAIN CHALLENGE #10: Navel Gazing
4- Belzebuth SUPER SAMHAIN CHALLENGE #5: Tourist Trap
5- Texas Chainsaw Massacre
6- Magic
7-Dead and Buried SUPER SAMHAIN CHALLENGE #2: Dead & Buried
8-Brain Dead
9-Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2 SUPER SAMHAIN CHALLENGE #6: Sometimes They Come Back
10-Body Bags SUPER SAMHAIN CHALLENGE #12: Cavalcade of Creepiness
11-Innkeepers
12-Bad Moon
13-Dog Soldiers
14-Bones SUPER SAMHAIN CHALLENGE #3: Horror Noire
15-The Four Skulls of Jonathan Drake
16-Return of the Living Dead 2
17-Suspiria (2018) SUPER SAMHAIN CHALLENGE #4: Inktober
18-Suspiria
19-Inferno
20-Ginger Snaps 2
21-Poltergeist 3
22- Shadow of the Vampire
23-Transylvania 6 5000 SUPER SAMHAIN CHALLENGE #7: Monster Mash-up
24-Slugs
25-Nosferatu
26-Return of the Living Dead 3
27- Monster Squad SUPER SAMHAIN CHALLENGE #13: Maniac
28-Wolfen
29-Blair Witch Project
30-Seed of Chucky
31-Bone Eater

Probably should have kept up with the challenges, instead of going back to see if they are covered. Oh well. All of these are new watches, minus Monster Squad. Only a small number of them I would not recommend.

Suspiria remake, Seed of Chucky, One Cut of the Dead, and Scream were my favs. Good times yall.