Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Smiling Mandrill
Jan 19, 2015

Myra Monkhouse was way hotter than Laura Winslow. Not only did she have the upper hand in the boob game, she also loved Urkel for who he was. Laura only wanted a lovely Don Juan version of Urkel that was a scientific abomination. Myra wanted the real man who crated that presto chango machine not the sad Earl Flynn impersonator Stefan that it spit out . Urkel was a fool for chasing a stuck up bitch his whole life rather than the hot rear end woman who loved him when he was just a nerd. I'll never forgive Urkel for being a tunnel sighted rear end in a top hat and neither should you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Pilsner Urquel

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Urkel, you utter loving fool.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Ur'quel

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
everyone remembers did i do that but no one remembers got any cheese

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

gary oldmans diary posted:

everyone remembers did i do that but no one remembers got any cheese

*raises fist in solidarity*

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

She dead

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
1998 was an ok year to have to check out but pre-election 2000 would be best. a lot of great pc games came out 1999-early 2000

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Even boob game aside :cmon:

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

I heard Urkel's actor died in a drug overdose not long after he got popular and they quietly replaced him with a Rand Corp robot.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
She went from diagnosis to death very quickly from the looks of it. How many of our GBS brethren have unceremoniously checked out? A Misanthrope? Mister Gooniverse? Comfy Fleece Sweater? They all might’ve died for all we know.

Smiling Mandrill
Jan 19, 2015

SilvergunSuperman posted:

Thats a bad picture of Myra and a good pic of Laura. Congrats on finding the one pic that makes Laura look like Kelly Rowland. Myra was hotter by far. Thats the worst pic I've ever seen of her.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i'm not old enough to have seen the urkel television program op. and i believe Mr. White has moved on to more fruitful projects.

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost
Lisa Turtle forever

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

LOVE LOVE SKELETON posted:

i'm not old enough to have seen the urkel television program op. and i believe Mr. White has moved on to more fruitful projects.

*checks Jaleel White Wiki page*

Nope, he peaked while wearing suspenders.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

rip myra

you really informed my sexuality vis a vis horny nerd girls who inexplicably want the d from guys that are so under their league its mind boggling

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
I’m glad someone has finally come out and made things right by speaking the truth

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
She seemed overly clingy and put Urkel on a pedestal. Does anyone see such a relationship ending well? I don’t. :thunk:

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Bust Rodd posted:

I’m glad someone has finally come out and made things right by speaking the truth

Discourse is not enough to make things right. We need a change to material conditions to correct and compensate for the wrongs of the past.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Kuato posted:

She seemed overly clingy and put Urkel on a pedestal. Does anyone see such a relationship ending well? I don’t. :thunk:

i wouldnt talk about putting people on pedestals and being clingy if i lived in another person

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Keep it in you’re pants Urkel. :colbert:

redm
Feb 20, 2016

Sugartime Jones
did he do it or not

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

how does one get into the boob game

asking for a friend

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

Former DILF posted:

how does one get into the boob game

asking for a friend

a visit to the dominican republic and about 500$.

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

you never saw Urkel's parents in the show and my big theory is Steve is hundreds of years old and he puts people in the presto changeo machine and it melts them and steals their life essence, which he drinks in a perverted ritual to regain his youth

urkel melted his family and drank their life force is what i'm sayinh

appropriatemetaphor
Jan 26, 2006

SilvergunSuperman posted:

yes yes no

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Tom Gorman posted:

you never saw Urkel's parents in the show and my big theory is Steve is hundreds of years old and he puts people in the presto changeo machine and it melts them and steals their life essence, which he drinks in a perverted ritual to regain his youth

urkel melted his family and drank their life force is what i'm sayinh

"Did I do Vlad?"
--Steven "Lord of darkness, prince of the underworld, Drow Imperator" Urkel

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

which race is the hottest? im going to say the spanish race.

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019
Laura is way better looking sorry op

temple
Jul 29, 2006

I have actual skeletons in my closet
myra was codependent and had no self-respect. laura had standards and was thus more desirable as a mate and person.

CassandraZara
Oct 21, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
Even before I liked girls or boys I knew that Myra was hotter. TGIF (Thank God I’m loving)

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I think the thing is, if you want to be Urkels bitch, you gotta understand the sacrifices he’s made to accomplish nothing. You gotta understand suffering, you gotta understand humiliation and know you don’t know anything. You can’t just be mad talented and experienced and walk on set and keoul that poo poo, you gotta crawl through a trench or cum and boogers and 90 year old prostitutes just to kiss his toes. That’s what society does, we make things hard for each other, we better ourselves by holding each other down, and family matters is a microcosm of that poo poo.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

I think the thing is, if you want to be Urkels bitch, you gotta understand the sacrifices he’s made to accomplish nothing. You gotta understand suffering, you gotta understand humiliation and know you don’t know anything. You can’t just be mad talented and experienced and walk on set and keoul that poo poo, you gotta crawl through a trench or cum and boogers and 90 year old prostitutes just to kiss his toes. That’s what society does, we make things hard for each other, we better ourselves by holding each other down, and family matters is a microcosm of that poo poo.

some might call it... not a rare condition in this day and age.

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
Myra was loving hot and Steve was a tool to her, but it's obvious he's afraid of someone that he can't worship unconditionally as some ur-mate.

Tom Gorman posted:

you never saw Urkel's parents in the show and
He pretty much says "I annoyed them so much they just left and just come to visit now and then" sometime between season 1 and 2, iirc.

It was basically a quick fix to him becoming a series regular and not expanding the character roster as a result.

The truth:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5Zdp1RfoyI

FilthyImp fucked around with this message at 16:09 on Sep 30, 2019

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Actually, OP, the title should be "A Problematic Truth With Which Goons Need to Come to Terms."

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

Applewhite posted:

Actually, OP, the title should be "A Problematic Truth With Which Goons Need to Come to Terms."

Ending sentences with prepositions is not a grammar error in informal settings

https://www.merriam-webster.com/words-at-play/prepositions-ending-a-sentence-with

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood
who wants to read my fanfic about urkle and sonic making out

edit- if i post it yall gotta promise to help me get on the front page

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Uh, Myra (:rip:) by a mile. Remember when they did that dueling accordions thing? At one point she puts on a somewhat serious face, starts doing this thing with her neck while never breaking eye contact with him and... well, that sounds really creepy and gross, but when I was like... 12, it was hot :swoon:

NInja edit: Oh hey, it's here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwUptbTPs1E

Rupert Buttermilk fucked around with this message at 16:57 on Sep 30, 2019