Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«455 »
Have you ever been to the moon?
Yes
Absolutely
I want to talk to Samson
View Results
Zedsdeadbaby
Jun 14, 2008

You have been called out, in the ways of old.

Funnily enough I came across a few teams of premades that deliberately threw matches, I guess they found it quicker to lose quickly for the 3 medals instead of spending five minutes fighting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GoGoGadgetChris
Mar 18, 2010

Bad Dog

Heeheeeee, I think the "sunsetting only affects trials and master nightfalls" crowd are in for a big ol surprise

Fly Molo
May 7, 2007

GoGoGadgetChris posted:

Heeheeeee, I think the "sunsetting only affects trials and master nightfalls" crowd are in for a big ol surprise

I hope they like patrols and quickplay

Scyantific
Feb 13, 2011

Everything but the Rain

Shut up and post more content
https://i.imgur.com/ShLtny5.mp4

GoGoGadgetChris
Mar 18, 2010

Bad Dog

No tone policing, Karen.

Pretty cool clip of Izanagi in a game of Gambit. Did it really take 15 months to upload??

Scyantific
Feb 13, 2011

Everything but the Rain

GoGoGadgetChris posted:

No tone policing, Karen.

Pretty cool clip of Izanagi in a game of Gambit. Did it really take 15 months to upload??

Dunno, is it really gonna take you another 3-6 months to stop playing and posting about a game you hate so much? Doesn't sound too healthy, imo.

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

Sniping a titan out of thunder crash is timeless.

GoGoGadgetChris
Mar 18, 2010

Bad Dog

Scyantific posted:

Dunno, is it really gonna take you another 3-6 months to stop playing and posting about a game you hate so much? Doesn't sound too healthy, imo.

Lol

Tripling down on the Karen Posts

Zedsdeadbaby
Jun 14, 2008

You have been called out, in the ways of old.

Scyantific posted:

This is our collective secret: none of us likes this game and none of us will stop playing it.

GoGoGadgetChris
Mar 18, 2010

Bad Dog

Mindblower of a fact: You can enjoy the game while recognizing & discussing its faults

People who say "if you don't like the game don't post about it" are Trump Voters

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

Also please don't forget to let us know when you're done with the game until they improve it.

heated game moment
Oct 30, 2003

Lipstick Apathy

haha hell yes

Sample_text
Apr 28, 2018

Aw crap, when did the Star Citizen started leaking in here?
W-was it me? Did I bring it in?
I am so sorry.

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.

Iron Banner being one of the best sources to catch up on light while also being one of the least fun activities while behind on light is some real frustrating poo poo

Deeturbomber
Feb 12, 2011

Sometimes, a man just needs to get his Rock off.

Elysiume posted:

Iron Banner being one of the best sources to catch up on light while also being one of the least fun activities while behind on light is some real frustrating poo poo

That's PvP in general to most people.

GoGoGadgetChris
Mar 18, 2010

Bad Dog

Deeturbomber posted:

What! Something like 88% of the active D2 population plays more than the 4 matches -> 1x pinnacle per week

I would dare to say pvp is "The Point" of the game to all but a tiny few

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.

Deeturbomber posted:

Most PvP modes aren't light enabled, which is a dogshit mechanic for PvP.

Elysiume fucked around with this message at 22:48 on Jul 5, 2020

Kingnothing
Aug 2, 2007

Domo Arigato, Archer Roboto

Elysiume posted:

Most PvP modes aren't light enabled, which is a dogshit mechanic for PvP.

PVP should never be light enabled. It's bad enough that you can get poo poo on by a roll you can't obtain.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deeturbomber
Feb 12, 2011

Sometimes, a man just needs to get his Rock off.

GoGoGadgetChris posted:

What! Something like 88% of the active D2 population plays more than the 4 matches -> 1x pinnacle per week

I would dare to say pvp is "The Point" of the game to all but a tiny few

A lot of people are forced into farming PvP for things over a long period of time because they aren't able to efficiently get the kills required to do it in a short amount of time.

I almost guarantee that if PvP wasn't forced upon people via exotic quests/etc, far less people would be playing PvP. Which I guess is probably the point, but it's a lovely point.

«455 »