Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

I make a thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Collapsing Farts
Jun 29, 2018

💀
huh

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy
Suckin n fuckin 3 months straight. No truckin though. I can't drive stick shift.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
I will solve this rubik's cube or die trying.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Well OP, I just moved into a new house that I couldn't technically afford at the time so I'm going to work overtime until I either die of physical exhaustion or go insane.

But I also want to practice my Content Creation. I'm going to practice the dark arts of posting and hopefully I will change the world in the first quarter of 2020.

Are you guys ready to change the world with me?

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
i'm planning to continue existing in a more or less stable manner

Collapsing Farts
Jun 29, 2018

💀
I just got a 500 dollar raise so I'll celebrate the next few months by consuming high end flesh products

Fish God
Aug 4, 2019

"god trainer" for future generations
*a bifurcated tongue slips out, a process mortals might mislabel as magnetism spins a Rolodex in friction less perpetuation*
looks like I have enough souls to 'murder' the next five hundred thousand years.
A tingling through your spine, a tacit agreement from a contract signed by an ancestor from deep beneath the sea a knowledge of primal a heritage which knows not the "milk of compassion" spindles your fear center.
Yup I'm pretty sure all the barbarians of this planet are in tacit allegiance to my designs. The burden of liberty indeed liquidated from their metaphysical 'maps' for a bit.

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

train babby how to rock a sweet green mohawk and bullet chain belt in order to survive as a future wasteland bandit

Deadbeat Poetry
Mar 6, 2004

Sorry if my costume scared you

sweet thursday posted:

Well OP, I just moved into a new house that I couldn't technically afford at the time so I'm going to work overtime until I either die of physical exhaustion or go insane.

speaking from experience, this was a bad idea and i wish you the best of luck and/or sweet release of death

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Deadbeat Poetry posted:

speaking from experience, this was a bad idea and i wish you the best of luck and/or sweet release of death

I think it's that the tin can condo situation was untenable

Now it's time to make hay while the sun shines, I tell you what

The Cockler
Mar 31, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
ill probably piss and bitch and moan and feel sorry for myself because im the biggest loser i've ever known

bomb
Nov 3, 2005

Ima lose 5 lbs while everyone else puts on winter weight OP

Also make some $$$

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !

Fish God posted:

*a bifurcated tongue slips out, a process mortals might mislabel as magnetism spins a Rolodex in friction less perpetuation*
looks like I have enough souls to 'murder' the next five hundred thousand years.
A tingling through your spine, a tacit agreement from a contract signed by an ancestor from deep beneath the sea a knowledge of primal a heritage which knows not the "milk of compassion" spindles your fear center.
Yup I'm pretty sure all the barbarians of this planet are in tacit allegiance to my designs. The burden of liberty indeed liquidated from their metaphysical 'maps' for a bit.

The strange deja vu of recognition awashes your senses
Agreed we should all sustain and even expand our consumption of retail goods in the blind but informed manner we already enjoy. Only when the brown bodied are at our backdoors and windows in the dead of night rapping at the glass and prying at the fragile frames do they (we) realize just how much its gonna loving suck to share with strangers.
My children will be safe though; they're comfortable and secluded IN THINE BALLS

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Remembering not to eat the play-doh. :downs: :munch:

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
I plan to make a post in the hypnotism stories thread, provided I come up with an amusing enough lie. Failing uh. Jeez, I dunno. Who can plan that far ahead?

givepatajob
Apr 8, 2003

One finds that this is the best of all possible worlds.
Death with any luck

Shats Basoon
Jun 13, 2013

I did well last quarter. I look to do even better this quarter. I need to do better next quarter. f I do well this quarter I think the following quarter will be my big opportunity.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

finish didactic and get the gently caress out of knoxville

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Just waiting for fifth quarter but it never comes

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
I'mma ask this girl if she wanna go out with me (she won't tho).

I also just ordered like 300 bux worth of laser supplies and might order more if that works out so either way I'm pretty stoked :shobon:

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

givepatajob posted:

Death with any luck

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Mooey Cow posted:

I also just ordered like 300 bux worth of laser supplies and might order more if that works out so either way I'm pretty stoked :shobon:

Spend that $300 on a printer instead and maybe you can get the girl!

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug

Chomp8645 posted:

Spend that $300 on a printer instead and maybe you can get the girl!

And then I can extract the laser from the printer :hmmyes:

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

My life has gone downhill each successive quarter. It would be wise to disinvest.

dead prez
Sep 22, 2019

Everytime I look around, I see
So much drama goin down
So much fakeness goin down
to keep reading my aunts facebook posts about life

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
I’m directing a play it should be fun

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

Reach level 60 in wow classic, then play untitled goose game. Probably continue showing up to work too.

DiscoWitch
Oct 16, 2009

uwu
Fight against the seasonal effective disorder that is about to level up my regular depression into a maelstrom of sad brains.

dead prez
Sep 22, 2019

So much drama goin down
So much fakeness goin down

Igotadigbick posted:

Fight against the seasonal effective disorder that is about to level up my regular depression into a maelstrom of sad brains.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kj9SeMZE_Yw

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer

Mooey Cow posted:

If she won't date a crazy laser guy then she's a goddamn fool

Loden Taylor
Aug 11, 2003

yo we're already into Q1 FY2020, get up to speed

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Loden Taylor posted:

yo we're already into Q1 FY2020, get up to speed

gently caress your fiscal year I'm talking about Life man!

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
I'm going to give up. For real this time.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
I couldn't think up a good hypnotism lie so it looks like I'm just going to carry on with life and do my best while I watch my loved ones die one by one until it's just me left. In old an frail body. Barely able to stand without pain. Unable to walk without a zimmer-frame. I hope that nice red headed woman is at the checkout today. She chats with me. It's the only person I talk to every week. Nobody has time for an old man anymore. My dog died last Tuesday. I don't have the strength to bury him so I put him in the freezer.

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

Why walk when you can ride?
I'm going to get hitched and go on a honeymoon to paris! Sucks to suck punks

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Guildenstern Mother posted:

Sucks to suck punks

mm. disagree

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

Why walk when you can ride?
I stand corrected

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Finalize my divorce, get drunk all the time and hopefully die since I hosed my whole life. Feels good, man.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !

oldpainless posted:

Finalize my divorce, get drunk all the time and hopefully die since I hosed my whole life. Feels good, man.

Fu k you