Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Heather Papps

hello friend

listen, this is the best post i have ever done and it isn't even any of my work, just me frigging sticking avs togther but hot holy drat, i could watch this all loving day.
\
:negative:

edited for theft of av this is halloween the time of goodwill and free candy and cool costumes.

Heather Papps fucked around with this message at 17:15 on Oct 3, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Please don't steal my av

Heather Papps

hello friend

i am done making this sig for at least a month dang unless i do a big good post, and get a lotta exp

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

Heather Papps posted:

i am done making this sig for at least a month dang unless i do a big good post, and get a lotta exp

Master piece.

Also:
I condone creative theft for the greater purpose of BYOB, which this obviously is.

<3 <3 Vanisher

Heather Papps

hello friend

Uxzuigal posted:

Master piece.

Also:
I condone creative theft for the greater purpose of BYOB, which this obviously is.

death sext

lol nice the spider's coming out of the butt

google THIS

death sext posted:

lol nice the spider's coming out of the butt

for any desktop nerds who aren't getting the full effect

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

google THIS posted:

for any desktop nerds who aren't getting the full effect

this is like wathcing 2001 a space odyssey on the game gear tv tuner