Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sirotan
Oct 17, 2006

Sirotan is a seal.

Dang, that was kind of a great episode. Also Rachel Skarsten continues to do about 300% of the acting in this show, I'm loving the camp.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sirotan
Oct 17, 2006

Sirotan is a seal.

Watched Sundays episode and then just caught up on this thread. Goddammit I was really starting to like this show a lot. :mad:

Sirotan
Oct 17, 2006

Sirotan is a seal.

lol, I had no idea she wasn't American

I had never heard of her before John Wick 2 and her acting was convincing enough to me that I assumed she actually was deaf, I kinda don't get the complaints about her acting abilities at all. Maybe I suck at judging these things but I'll be sad to see her go from this show.

Sirotan
Oct 17, 2006

Sirotan is a seal.

The Lord Bude posted:

She's Australian.

Yeah, I bothered to actually read up a bit on her after your comment. I probably would quit the show too based on how much harassment she seems to have gotten for taking the role.

Sirotan
Oct 17, 2006

Sirotan is a seal.

That really wasn't too bad outside of the laughable car chase scene where they wanted us to believe some 70s minibus could outrun the Batmobile, lmao. Kinda surprised they concluded the fake Bruce Wayne plot in less than one episode though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sirotan
Oct 17, 2006

Sirotan is a seal.

Just caught up on the last 3 eps and I think I'm done with this show. I can't quite stomach this new storyline where they seem to be trying real hard to make Alice into a more sympathetic character by suddenly remembering an entire new origin story. That and Ryan's incredibly lovely returning ex-girlfriend. Everyone is so unlikable and the best character on the show (Mary, obv) has had absolutely nothing to do so far this season.

Victor Zsaz was great though, get him and Alice just chewing scenery and maybe I'll stick around.