Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Old Kentucky Shark
May 25, 2012

If you think you're gonna get sympathy from the shark, well then, you won't.

Pillowpants posted:

I’d seen Ruby Rose in Orange is the new black and one of the resident evil movies before this, I wasn’t impressed and aside from her chemistry with Benoist, I was ready to give up this show primarily to how bland she was.

I thought she did a great job in John Wick 2 playing a mute assassin.

That's not a back-handed compliment; she's got a good physicality and she can be very emotive, it's just that her dialogue delivery is inconsistent at best, and her voice over work is loving atrocious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Old Kentucky Shark
May 25, 2012

If you think you're gonna get sympathy from the shark, well then, you won't.

twistedmentat posted:

Narns are covered head to toe in makeup and clothing, so its easy to change a actor in that case.

I think the record is probably in Farscape, where Ben Browder's wife played a different weird alien that tried to kill her husband's character in every single season.

Edit: Four different characters in four seasons, and also the miniseries.

Old Kentucky Shark fucked around with this message at 16:26 on May 22, 2020