Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

eljackass
May 19, 2004

Caution is a word that I can't understand

Dango Bango posted:

WWE Discussion is THUNDEROUS BOOS for 10/6

2nding that! That would be great :D

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

my favorite part will be when AEW also fucks up something really good and there's no alternatives left again

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?

KungFu Grip posted:

wwe fans on twitter called it lol

Typical marks turning on the WWE even when they give them what they want.

IDONTPOST
Apr 18, 2018

that didnt actually just happen right there's no way something that dumb happened

GLOSS
Apr 10, 2005

PEARL GROWLS "TAKE OFF THAT SHIRT, STEVEN." I COMPLY, REVEALING THE FULL LENGTH SHIRT TATTOO. PEARL RETREATS INTO HER GEM, DEFEATED.
That PPV ruled if you just watched the first hour

Lazer
Jun 26, 2011

V A P O R W A V E
https://twitter.com/MattJackson13/status/1181032392162590720

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice

Dias posted:

Who do you think is to blame for this? Vince? Bischoff? Heyman? Bray had a dumb idea and pushed for it? Was it a collective effort?

it's whoever knew about this and didn't try to stop it from happening by any means possibles' fault

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

quote:

i sat down since everyone is all leaving. lights are back on. various chants. mostly ‘refund’ 'aew’ 'tony’ and 'beckys husband’ honestly all i have to say is that this was an extremely disappointing ending to an otherwise alright ppv

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

I'm not voting 5 on this thread, I'm voting 5 on this specific post

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice

MORE RED

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

more red.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

MORE. RED.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
I hope Meltzer quote tweets Rollins “minus five stars dave” tweet and reveals the score was -10 to 10

Congratulations Seth Rollins and WWE for at minimum a minus six star match

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice

Almost there.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

I defend WWE a good deal here. There is no defending that. They made their supernatural character look like a geek playing halloween, they made Seth look weak both in offense and in defense, and they didn't give the fans what they wanted, or even what they didn't want to get heat, they just took two guys and killed their gimmicks while blinding the audience at home in infra-red.

This wasn't quite a finger poke of doom, but they're getting closer every year to their moment.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..
This is their strategy: "Keep loving up so badly so people tune in to the Raw after to see how bad the crowd reactions are."

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

Dias posted:

Who do you think is to blame for this? Vince? Bischoff? Heyman? Bray had a dumb idea and pushed for it? Was it a collective effort?
It's always VInce. It's never anybody but Vince.
HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHUAHAHAHAHA!

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!

Ragnarok the Red posted:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA'

I PICTURED THE DUMBEST ENDING POSSIBLE AND THEY EXCEEDED MY EXPECTATIONS!

I always laugh at how Braun is portrayed as this indestructible monster until he actually gets a Title match and they have to figure out how to make him lose and appear strong. Like 5 curb stomps and a Pedigree. This booking just took that and turned it up to like a 20. The funniest and worst poo poo I've ever seen. I thought for sure they'd just have him take like three Pedigrees or something. This is such a delightful load of poo poo.

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real
what the gently caress did I just watch

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

DeepDickPizza posted:

I always laugh at how Braun is portrayed as this indestructible monster until he actually gets a Title match and they have to figure out how to make him lose and appear strong. Like 5 curb stomps and a Pedigree. This booking just took that and turned it up to like a 20. The funniest and worst poo poo I've ever seen. I thought for sure they'd just have him take like three Pedigrees or something. This is such a delightful load of poo poo.

Seth obviously needs to learn a new finisher to become more powerful. Is anyone using the Shake Rattle N Roll these days?

Captain Magic
Apr 4, 2005

Yes, we have feathers--but the muscles of men.

Astro7x posted:

what the gently caress did I just watch

Undiagnosed senility backed by a billion dollars and fueled by ketchup burritos

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Silly Burrito posted:

Seth obviously needs to learn a new finisher to become more powerful. Is anyone using the Shake Rattle N Roll these days?

heart punch
HEART PUNCH

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen
gently caress this company

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen

BigBallChunkyTime posted:

Let's see how they gently caress this up.

Yep

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

lmao

Spiffster
Oct 7, 2009

I'm good... I Haven't slept for a solid 83 hours, but yeah... I'm good...

Lipstick Apathy
Hey guys how did it... :allbuttons:

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Codependent Poster posted:

If you watch this show backwards it's really good!

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

Spiffster posted:

Hey guys how did it... :allbuttons:

MORE RED

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Shima Honnou posted:

somehow one the best things all night was tamina because she took funaki as a stockholm syndrome hostage

I'm so mad Funaki didn't become 24/7 champion even if only for a few seconds.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
I watched about the first half last night then went to bed feeling like I had seen a surprisingly enjoyable PPV.

What I saw today was really bad. Which has left me feeling rather conflicted. I am not counting the finish because I don't watch Bray Wyatt matches because I have better things to do, but I did skip to the end and I laughed and laughed and laughed. I guess we now know the answer to the long standing joke of "what would happen in a no DQ match if someone pulled out a real weapon." Good on the crowd for going off on that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

CrcleSqreSanchz posted:

The PPV ending in boos

I feel right at home because the last time I really watched wrestling week to week was Daniel Bryan getting screwed

vince: they're clearly booing the beloved face getting owned by the powerful and strong THE FIEND, i am a marketing genius