Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves
Theres a lot of pricks who will steal your berries.

Gotta fight em

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

roomforthetuna
Mar 22, 2005

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!

Icochet posted:

take down a bear with just a rock in a loincloth.
The original David and Goliath story.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

milkingmycow posted:

Female transformers have pencil sharpener/paper shredder vaginas

I wanna gently caress the one that turns into a boombox. In the boobs like where you put the tape in.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

They just be doin' thangs. BIG thangs.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Debunk This! posted:

they're just cute is all :3:

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CnFo7qinng

Just watch this forever no matter what. Quit ur job, quit ur family, quit the world, just keep watching this video until u get it

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
Bear vs Elephant?
Bear vs Hippo/Rhino?

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
There isn’t an animal on Earth that can take a grown Elephant down 1v1.

A Hippo would crush a bears skull like a watermelon, drag it into a creek, and drown the bear in it’s mouth

Pachyderms are living tanks

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Bust Rodd posted:

There isn’t an animal on Earth that can take a grown Elephant down 1v1.

A Hippo would crush a bears skull like a watermelon, drag it into a creek, and drown the bear in it’s mouth

Pachyderms are living tanks

even a short faced bear would get owned by an Elephant. adult elephants are 6x the weight of a short faced bear, a normal bear would be nothing to it

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
Elephants are known to mourn their dead, so all you gotta do is kill its family and it will be too sad to fight.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer

Mooey Cow posted:

Elephants are known to mourn their dead, so all you gotta do is kill its family and it will be too sad to fight.

Name one movie where the hero's family gets killed and they just leave it at that.

They never forgive.

Randarkman
Jul 18, 2011

Mooey Cow posted:

Elephants are also known to go on vengeance rampages. As in there's been cases where Elephants have been hunted and killed and other members of the herd of the elephants that were killed essentially raided and wrecked nearby villages in what was most likely just out and out revenge.

OB-GYN Kenobi
Dec 4, 2017
Where's the far bear week thread? I rely entirely on goons to keep me up to speed on the happenings in the world.

BexGu
Jan 9, 2004

This fucking day....

Randarkman posted:

Elephants are also known to go on vengeance rampages. As in there's been cases where Elephants have been hunted and killed and other members of the herd of the elephants that were killed essentially raided and wrecked nearby villages in what was most likely just out and out revenge.

Not even just for vengeance. Incel elephants will wreck the place out of horny rage.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6850931/Elephant-destroys-cars-houses-Chinese-town-failing-girlfriend-mate.html

milkingmycow
Mar 28, 2008

by Cyrano4747

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

I wanna gently caress the one that turns into a boombox. In the boobs like where you put the tape in.

You wanna go deaf and get castrated at the same time?

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Incelephants

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

Applewhite posted:

Incelephants

:five:

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
An incelephant never forgets.

... every time a woman was mean to him.

Pickwick High
Aug 4, 2019

They call me Nutse
Born with a 2 ft dong destined to get nowhere

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Pickwick High posted:

This is me all over!

Except for the giant dong.

Kazak
Jan 10, 2012

Pickwick High posted:

Is 2 feet average? I thought it was 1.5 feet.

This is very pachydisturbing...

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
Idk are elephants fast? Maybe the bear would be too quick for it to catch. Like juggernaut ult from dota

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Smythe posted:

Idk are elephants fast? Maybe the bear would be too quick for it to catch. Like juggernaut ult from dota

here's an elephant fighting an entire pack of lions. the elephant wins
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ht7kPycnE8w&t=141s

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
ive been told that bears are basically large furry pigs with sharp teeth

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

Play posted:

ive been told that bears are basically large furry pigs with sharp teeth

pigs are like nine million times smarter than bears

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
Eleven dead elephants.

Bears wouldn't have loving died, they would've just sat in a river and eat fish.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

The Walrus posted:

pigs are like nine million times smarter than bears

pigs cant do this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sVxqshAVew

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
maybe when referencing 30-50 feral hogs they actyually meant bears??

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

they can be trained to find truffles which is cool. you could probably train a bear to find truffles but you couldn't train it not to eat them.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Rutibex posted:

drat

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
Did you know elephants have tits? It's true!

Bears... do not.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer

mmmyes but would a cow be in a position to refuse?

hamtaro
Oct 7, 2008

sun bears use their long tongues to pleasure other sun bears, or to displeasure termites and bees by slurping up their larvae

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
don't mess with bears, especially when drunk:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_X3iPD4H-zY

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax
Bears are very cute and good.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
They spent way too much on Cutler as a QB, no ownership commitment, and don’t value defense like they used to.

Internetjack
Sep 15, 2007

oh god how did this get here i am not good with computers
Top Cop

hamtaro posted:

sun bears use their long tongues to pleasure other sun bears, or to displeasure termites and bees by slurping up their larvae

I had to wiki this, never heard of one before.

"exceptionally long tongue 20–25 cm (7.9–9.8 in)"

drat.

Internetjack
Sep 15, 2007

oh god how did this get here i am not good with computers
Top Cop
Anyone want bear encounter stories? I have a few. It's all black bears, no griz, so mostly cute and adorable, but still kinda sets you on edge.

My favorite to share was from a campground at Lake Tahoe in Cali. Fall, end of camping season, my brother and I are car camping for the night then going backpacking for a few days from there.

There was a nuisance, campground bear that came around most of the night, trying to get into camp and grab food as we were cooking, smoking, drinking around the campfire. We finally chase it off, all the food/cooler locked in the car. Dumb bear tried to get in the car at one point but we scared it off again. Finally, no bear for the last hour or so.

It was a warm night so we just throw out a tarp, our pads, and sleeping bags under the stars. I leave a brown paper grocery bag with a change of clothes near my head/pillow. Socks, underwear, fresh t-shirt for the next morning. Maybe the smell of the detergent/fresh laundry attracted it.

I wake up at daybreak, there is a sound close by. I open my eyes and the bear has its goddamn head in the grocery bag about a foot from my head.

I elbow my brother who is a couple feet away on my other side, and whispering, "hey wake up! scare this bear away for me". I'm 1 foot from the critter, and my brother is like 4 feet from it, so obviously he is in the safe position to start scaring bears away! And he does. "Get out of here!" and it takes off. We still both have our faces, so it was a solid plan it seems.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Rutibex posted:

But bears will almost always defeat lions in one-on-one combat. Apparently people found this out during the California gold rush when they would put on these fights for people's entertainment.

Escape From Noise fucked around with this message at 06:37 on Oct 9, 2019