Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

unpleasantly turgid
Jul 6, 2016

u lightweights couldn't even feed my shadow ;*
You've all been great. I hate a few posters, but I actually like responding to you. A few of you really grind my gearse, but right now in my drunken stupor I'm willing to admit that I somewhat rely on you to keep my grounded.I have regular suicidal thoughts and when you say something i think is very wrong it takes me right off my issues and allows me to focus on something more productive (Mhuyh marekt place of ideas) and that's been a great service to me over the years.I'm ayooung person and i need others to stretch my attention from a selfish priotirty in myself.
thank other posters for accidentally keeping your life togethe ittr

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

unpleasantly turgid
Jul 6, 2016

u lightweights couldn't even feed my shadow ;*
you all helped me more than any therpaist could have

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
Sometimes I post something stupid or inflammatory and then some poster owns me. And I deserve it.

thanks

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
I normally don't get that angry about people I disagree with on these forums but I had to steer clear of the unpopular video games thread ever since I saw someone talking poo poo on Outer Wilds

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

You're welcome, dead gay forums are my specialty :)

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

I'm sorry, have we met?

zaepg
Dec 25, 2008

by sebmojo

Forum Rules posted:

Worthless Posts: We do not care if you are drunk or high; please do not inform us of either.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
That’s cool that you are out of your funk but I guarantee gbs had gently caress all to do with it lol. :v:

EA Sports
Feb 10, 2007

by Azathoth
i honestly do not understand people who don't ship shrek and thanos.

Big Centipede
Mar 20, 2009

it tingles
I only post about bugs

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

EA Sports posted:

i honestly do not understand people who don't ship shrek and thanos.

what is there not to get. shrek belongs with ellis

Stanky Bean
Dec 30, 2004

its 4 am, I cant sleep and I have the most rancid farts ever from the quite excellent beef bourguignon I had for dinner.

Stanky Bean
Dec 30, 2004

like the whole place just reeks and it is inescapable. frankly im quite impressed

Pickwick High
Aug 4, 2019

They call me Nutse

unpleasantly turgid posted:

You've all been great. I hate a few posters, but I actually like responding to you. A few of you really grind my gearse, but right now in my drunken stupor I'm willing to admit that I somewhat rely on you to keep my grounded.I have regular suicidal thoughts and when you say something i think is very wrong it takes me right off my issues and allows me to focus on something more productive (Mhuyh marekt place of ideas) and that's been a great service to me over the years.I'm ayooung person and i need others to stretch my attention from a selfish priotirty in myself.
thank other posters for accidentally keeping your life togethe ittr

I sincerely disagree with everything you said

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
That's so nice of you to say and I love you too be kind to yourself, I'm gay, you're gay, we're all gay together, touch my butte

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

:yum: - hi
lol at a young person posting in gbs

lllllllllllllllllll
Feb 28, 2010

Now the scene's lighting is perfect!
Thank

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017
glad we could be of cervix

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

love too shitpost ehile driunk :D

The Cockler
Mar 31, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
i am totally with you on thsi and feel the same way and i feel like this is kidna offtopic but what the gently caress up was with martin luther?

Tane
Feb 27, 2005

unpleasantly turgid posted:

you all helped me more than any therpaist could have

massage therapists are very helpful though

OB-GYN Kenobi
Dec 4, 2017
Who do you hate the most? It's not me right? I mean, it can't be me. I mostly just drive by post, nothing memorable, ever. I've said maybe one funny thing. I know everyone on here hates someone but I can't figure out who it is.

Ah poo poo it's me...

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Whenever emergency services try to talk someone from jumping off a bridge they should toss them a phone with the Awful app installed, GBS open with a stickied thread "ITT we have so much to live for"

OB-GYN Kenobi
Dec 4, 2017
Is it too early to ask for a thread name change?

Kak
Sep 27, 2002

The Cockler posted:

i am totally with you on thsi and feel the same way and i feel like this is kidna offtopic but what the gently caress up was with martin luther?

he had some grievances with the catholic church

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
apparently he suffered from chronic constipation and came up with his ideas while spending hours per day on the toilet

The Cockler
Mar 31, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Kak posted:

he had some grievances with the catholic church

like this fat bitch knows god better than a pope

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
I take full credit for all of the good things you talked about

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
You're welcome

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
My favorite is Jan Hus because the church asked him to come over and discuss the grievances and the dumb motherfucker went

Grudgerm
May 4, 2012

by Reene
You are great and I love you 👍

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
Good morning Turgid.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
YOURE DOING GREAT OP~!!!!

maybe get a big burrito today to celebrate OP!!!

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
My OP suicide is not the answer we all love you :3

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Both you and everyone else is my secret friend, OP :unsmith:

Bargearse
Nov 27, 2006

🛑 Don't get your pen🖊️, son, you won't be 👌 needing that 😌. My 🥡 order's 💁 simple😉, a shitload 💩 of dim sims 🌯🀄. And I want a bucket 🪣 of soya sauce☕😋.
Still one of the best places on the internet after all these years

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

ganks thighs

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

OP go to a different therapist and stop thinking that GBS cured you, you're pissin me the eff off!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
im in a generous mood and im giving everyone whos posted in this thread a bill of clean mental health. youre all cured