Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Der Waffle Mous
Nov 27, 2009

In the grim future, there is only commerce.
I've gotten okay at unloading into someone that got knocked down but the weapon switch cooldown can be the devil.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Der Waffle Mous
Nov 27, 2009

Shield guns got weird damage variability because a lot of the time you're going to just nick an enemy with one of the beams.

Also the incoms will miss if your target is moving at all, but that might just be me being spoiled by the Quebley' bits.

Der Waffle Mous
Nov 27, 2009

I spent most of a night doing 300/350 games and yeah the double beam spray Sniper Custom is an unholy terror that can get you consistently at the top of your team once you know what you're doing.

one of the more badass melee counter animations, too.

edit: also it never occured to me that higher level versions of suits had upgraded skills.

Der Waffle Mous fucked around with this message at 15:20 on Sep 10, 2020

Der Waffle Mous
Nov 27, 2009

Going to toss out the GM Cannon Space Assault Type as a pretty decent 250 support.

You got a good toolkit alternating between the bazooka and shoulder cannon, and you've got the beam gun as a backup.

Cannon stagger -> bazooka works really well, doubly if you've got someone else around to exploit it, too.

Also I've been having fun with the Nemo III at 500 doing something similar with the back cannon and the GM II beam gun.

Der Waffle Mous
Nov 27, 2009

Oh huh. Didn't notice the Proto Gundam could replace the javelin. .

Der Waffle Mous
Nov 27, 2009

GBO2 is two games.

One is a pretty fun stompy robot game.

the other is the game where you need to guess how you're going to get booted back to basecamp from the briefing room this time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Der Waffle Mous
Nov 27, 2009

apparently the disconnect penalty timer is entirely clientside.

incredible.