Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠
This game kinda sucks, is there anyway to make the turning speed not "minimum on all other games."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠
I have played like 40 matches and have not seen a single recon container besides the one they just give you.

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠
I got a level 4 GM Cannon and a level 3 machine gun for it and now this game is fine

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠
After plsying with a 550 point Gerbera Tetra, Raid is not for me. I do wish I could rip that Machine gun arm off and stick it on my GM Cannon's head in place of it's vulcans though.

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠
https://twitter.com/GundamJoe/status/1189065186432319488

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠
Anyone able to get on on PS4, looks like the latest patch borked the game.

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠
Find the 14 Googs in base get a:

https://twitter.com/GundamJoe/status/1189862498926596097

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠

Sjs00 posted:

You don't even get a MS you just get a stupid accessory

It is glorious. Shup

Gogg location spoilers:

Big Goggs: 3 behind the fence on the side of the base near the clan stuff, 2 on the cliff on the opposite side, 1 where the zaku used to be, 1 on the roof of the building over the monitors, 2 in the hanger.
Small: 1 in the clan room on the bar, 1 in the tree with all of the pumpkins, 1 in a bush near the training lady, 1 in a bucket under the tank near the gogg in the zaku's place, and 1 getting dragged behind the federation flying craft in the air (stare at the sun for a while)

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠
I didn't like the G5 Gundam until I was able to sit and chain gun a couple of supports why kept trying to snipe me.

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠
Kinda wondering how the game would be balanced if the weakness triangle went the other way, Raids hurting Generals who hurt supports more.

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠

Kanos posted:

It would be really hard for supports to actually keep up with raids to kill them if the raids were intelligent about using the maps. Raids tend to be the fastest and most maneuverable suits on the field and supports tend to be slow, chonky fatasses reliant on range - if supports had to close to knife fight to deal with the raids sneaking through cover they'd get mulched by the generals who they're now weak to.

Also there's a fair number of generals with decent beam rifles that would loving wreck supports trying to hang back and snipe if the triangle was reversed.

Why would the supports have to knife fight the raids?

And a bunch of raids have decent long range stuff, like the G5 and Gelgoog J.

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠
I don't really like the Gerbera Tetra, as it's too basic for the 500+ crowd, but it's all I have, but when it goes off:

https://twitter.com/GundamJoe/status/1191869300442714112

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠
They need a "get the gently caress out of my line of fire" chat command in this game, I waste 8 loving shots a game on my idiot team mates boosting into my line of fire. And it is not a situation where they are in melee and I'm firing in, they will just jump out from behind corners at full speed to take my loving shots.

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠
edit: double post.

Also a "there's a dude going for the base" would be nice.

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠
I'm really only happy at super 300 so far, I've gt some garbo gacha rolls above that, or Supports, and past 300 it's a Raid game.

A GM Cannon with the 100mm gun shreds at that level, as most good suits seem to be general or other supports, past that my supports just get clowned on by Raids.

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠
You can use Twitter as well.

But not Facebook any more, for reasons I am unaware of.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠

Zushio posted:

I, for one, will be rewatching Turn-A Gundam. I was trying to convince myself that I should give Brain Powerd another chance instead of just watching King Gainer again, but I feel Turn-A is a good compromise.

Brain Powerd is really loving bad, only the music and design (char and mechs) are good, and those parts are really good.