Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

fritz posted:

Ask HN: Why not install a filter to prevent choking on food?
3 points by amichail 12 days ago | flag | hide | past | favorite | 12 comments
Has this been tried?

dave4420 12 days ago | prev | next [–]

What, do you mean in your windpipe?

amichail 12 days ago | parent | next [–]

Yes.

paging dr macchiarini

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

i've had the same socks for like five years what the gently caress is this guy doing that replacing every 6 months is warranted

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

Posting from my calm and professional manor

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

Cryonics but we throw your favourite treat in too

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

My math teacher in grade TEN insisted on having us stand up and sing along to his "math raps". We were closer to adults than children, and he was the whitest old man I've ever seen in my life

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

A new record for most words to contribute absolutely nothing

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

fart simpson posted:

i haven’t owned a microwave since 2009. it’s fine. a countertop oven is good enough as a replacement and it cooks most stuff better at the price of waiting 10-15 minutes

Uhh?? Those are 10-15 minutes you could be creating value for your company?? Do you even UNDERSTAND the hustle??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

Sniep posted:

Reading youth lit and watching kids tv shows is a great way to learn a 2nd language too

I got this advice once and it's how I learned I am so bad at Chinese that I can't follow an episode of Chinese Peppa Pig