Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dell_Zincht

I've only ever put one other person on ignore and that was Banjo but this person's posts have been ticking me off for a few days now and I couldn't bear it any longer but now i've done the deed I feel a bit guilty as they're probably not a bad person, just a massive attention seeker.

Will these guilty feelings go away or should i un-ignore said goon in order to quell my internal struggle?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-egkmhWMLdg

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

FluffieDuckie

my ignore list is large and in charge, but whenever it says "you can't see this post bc you have this person on ignore click here to read the post anyway" i always click there bc i can't stand not knowing what's going on

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
I know, right? That guy's a jerk! Wait- what if the person on ignore is ME?!?!
:smuggo: OP can't read this if it's me :smuggo:

Wes Warhammer

:sueme:

FluffieDuckula posted:

my ignore list is large and in charge, but whenever it says "you can't see this post bc you have this person on ignore click here to read the post anyway" i always click there bc i can't stand not knowing what's going on

:same:

Jolo

I ignored one guy one time, but then I realized he wasn't so annoying after all and so I took him off of ignore.

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

Dell_Zincht

FluffieDuckula posted:

Same here sometimes but what's really upsetting is the fact that this person is on ignore but it doesn't hide threads they've started so I still know they're posting.

A complete denial of their existence on these forums would be handy at a time like this

FluffieDuckie

my favorite black mirror episode was the one where you could put people on ignore irl

oh i have so many people i'm ready to use this on

so many people

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Dell_Zincht

FluffieDuckula posted:

my favorite black mirror episode was the one where you could put people on ignore irl

so many people

I'm very much not a people person so this would own

nut

ive been looking in2 some magick paperwork about putting myself on ignore to dissociate brain from posting hand and truly let the devil in2 my wrist I guess to embrace the dark future of justposting

Splicer

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
The only person I have on ignore is this gently caress and I do not and will never feel bad about it

Trying

i have no need of the "ignore list" functionality as i barely read any posts as it is

fema crisis actor

bweee-ooo-eee-ooo-eee-ooo

Splicer posted:

The only person I have on ignore is this gently caress and I do not and will never feel bad about it

:master:

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Splicer posted:

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

FluffieDuckula posted:

so many people

Oh man. This would be amazing at work.

Heather Papps

hello friend

the should really make horse blinders for people.
let me get to the coffee store sir i don't want to have to look at things to my left or right

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Escape From Noise

Tell OP that I understand. I know my posting is hard for many to grasp.

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Kazinsal

Dell_Zincht posted:

Same here sometimes but what's really upsetting is the fact that this person is on ignore but it doesn't hide threads they've started so I still know they're posting.

A complete denial of their existence on these forums would be handy at a time like this

I have a few people on my ignore list but there's one poster who annoys me so much I literally a ublock filter to remove their posts entirely

Sometimes I feel like I'm missing the point of the comedy forums but it improves my posting experience :shobon:

google THIS

FluffieDuckula posted:

so many people

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

Oh man. This would be amazing at work.

"So you're the so-called invisible man. But why can I see you when so many others can't?"

"You must be a friend of a friend."

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Was it kazooie

vanisher

BYOB zero ignores "ultimate friend" community badge gangtag request

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

every goon is my brother and/or sister and i could never put them on ignore. flawed as they may be, i just love them to much...to put one on ignore would shatter my heart to pieces

Heather Papps

hello friend

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

every goon is my brother and/or sister and i could never put them on ignore. flawed as they may be, i just love them to much...to put one on ignore would shatter my heart to pieces

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Half-wit

Half a wit more than baby Asahel, or half a wit less? You decide.
so it's been four days OP...do you still feel guilty or have you removed the goon from your ignore list. Just checkin' in to see how u are doin

Resting Lich Face

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.

Splicer posted:

:nice:

Dell_Zincht

Half-wit posted:

so it's been four days OP...do you still feel guilty or have you removed the goon from your ignore list. Just checkin' in to see how u are doin

I removed them from my ignore list, the guilt was too much to bear. I'm thinking of buying them a nice big red custom title to let them know how I feel though is this a good idea y/n

The Klowner

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

oh but seriously I posted:

i have no need of the "ignore list" functionality as i barely read any posts as it is

same. in fact, I can't even read

Goons Are Gifts

Dell_Zincht posted:

I removed them from my ignore list, the guilt was too much to bear. I'm thinking of buying them a nice big red custom title to let them know how I feel though is this a good idea y/n

Yes, that's the natural way to vent your anger towards someone. Don't forget to hide a secret message in either the text oizr the av, like the word butt.

hot cocoa on the couch

Dell_Zincht posted:

I've only ever put one other person on ignore and that was Banjo but this person's posts have been ticking me off for a few days now and I couldn't bear it any longer but now i've done the deed I feel a bit guilty as they're probably not a bad person, just a massive attention seeker.

Will these guilty feelings go away or should i un-ignore said goon in order to quell my internal struggle?

you should feel guilty for your absolute cowardice

hot cocoa on the couch

ignore list is the cowards way out

Jolo

another way to go instead of the ignore is to read all of their posts in your head in a really dumb voice and imagine them smashing their palms onto their keyboard while typing it and drooling on themselves:

"Duhhhhhh, ignore list *burrrrrrpppp* is the cowabungas way ooooooooootttttt *hyuuukkkk*"

Jolo

But then you will want to befriend them because you'll realize that maybe they're Goofy.

hot cocoa on the couch

Jolo posted:

another way to go instead of the ignore is to read all of their posts in your head in a really dumb voice and imagine them smashing their palms onto their keyboard while typing it and drooling on themselves:

"Duhhhhhh, ignore list *burrrrrrpppp* is the cowabungas way ooooooooootttttt *hyuuukkkk*"

i endorse this alternative to the very bad and shameful ignore list

https://i.imgur.com/W7qTiB3.mp4

a LEGENDARY sig by the LEGENDARY LAP

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
i put every single poster on ignore and only read the forums through quotes

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Wes Warhammer

:sueme:

Nosfereefer posted:

i put every single poster on ignore and only read the forums through quotes

but wouldn't that mean the people quoting are ignored too :thunk:

bradzilla

I know who you put on ignore op :ninja:

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

Wes Warhammer posted:

but wouldn't that mean the people quoting are ignored too :thunk:

emptyquote

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

The Cockler

by Fluffdaddy
my god

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Dell_Zincht

bradzilla posted:

I know who you put on ignore op :ninja:

If you read between the lines it's not too difficult to guess.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Dell_Zincht posted:

If you read between the lines it's not too difficult to guess.

It's me isn't it, I'm the bad poster