Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
Hmm, never had one of these orange things before, but the store said they taste like a mix between plums and dates. How bad could they be?

*bites*

Well that's, oh geez that's astringent ugh my teeth are all fuzzy, oh god it's getting worse what's going on :gonk:

Is it supposed to be like this? Oh gosh I can't hardly swallow my mouth is so dry, can't move my tongue, water does nothing. Am I having an allergic reaction?

Am I gonna die? Is this how it ends? Epitaph: "Bested by a store bought fruit" :gonk:

gently caress gently caress gently caress.

Okay I think it's getting better now. Maybe you're just not supposed to eat the skin? Let's lick the flesh in the bite a little and see.

Oh god oh no nope nope nope not again!!! :gonk: :gonk: :gonk:

Goones, please post in this thread about times you have been owned by fruits or vegetables.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

i have literally no frame of reference for this

Have you ever had a glass of wine that made your mouth kind of "dry"? Imagine getting that feeling times one million from taking a tiny bite out of an orange tomato.

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug

Pickwick High posted:

Please show a graphic representation of your face after eating the persimmon OP

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug

Good Ol Filbert posted:

This one time, I bit into what I thought was a potato in my stew, but it was just a chayote, and it wasn't cooked well which made it hard. The whole experience was terrible and now I am suspicious of all cubed potatoes in stew. :mad:

I think that's wise. These things are what memory is for.
It reminds me of the time I bought a sandwich that looked like it had some slices of juicy cucumber in it, but after a few bites it turned out they were in fact jalapeños.
Just one of many times I have been savagely owned by vegetables :arghfist::saddowns:

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

*bellies up to the thread*

Bunch o’ wimps in this thread, gimme that persminnon, smh at you fools can’t even eat no drat slightly unripe fruit I’ll tell you hwhat

No don't!!! You'll get a bezoar! You know what that means? You won't be able to poo poo and fart anymore!

Plant MONSTER. posted:

If you put slices of unripe persimmon inside of your rear end in a top hat, does it suck up all the moisture?

See above.