Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lampsacus
Oct 21, 2008

Kirby's Dreamland 2 on my GB Boy (from Ali Express). It's a dream, mate. Just riding hamsters and shooting fireballs at umbrella men.

I'm also in the season cycle of playing Heroes of Might & Magic III but I think I've reached the end of that. I picked up Close Combat III: Russian Front. My troops did not prevent the German tank from crossing the bridge. But I learned it's important to keep a platoon commander with the men at all times oh my god.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lampsacus
Oct 21, 2008

Currently playing: pokemon black 2 redux romhack

All Pokemon catchable
Full six Pokemon rosters for all gym battles and such
A slew of new encounters, i.e. every sinnoh gym leader throughout the routes
Everything is leveled up and hard, gym leaders will have strong counters
It is literally a children's game but still v fun
Long as heck, I'm 80 hours in and only have half the badges

Nothing like playing pokemon forever while I watch some comfort tv you don't actually have to grow up for a good couple hours after work in the evenings