Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BernieTheBolshevik
Oct 21, 2019

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Greetings C-SPAM,

It has been heartening to see many people on here achieve levels of gnosis about the world as the pleroma flows forth into the world. I thought having a thread about it would be useful. These are the revelations I myself have received recently.

Essential Gnowledge

Pleroma (which is essentially the light of God's knowledge and truth) is channeled forth into the material realm through human beings. The process of evolution and the increase/improvement of technology over time is down to the ever increasing presence of this pleroma in the material realm.

In order to prevent humans from achieving gnosis and the pleroma flowing forth, the demons who run the world and their human servants who have sold out for material rewards must inflict suffering on these human conduits. The suffering may also cause us to produce a degenerated form of pleroma, which is used by the demiurge and her/his servants to create more evil beings. Capitalism is a front for this process, and this is also the reason why the ruling class of most every country seems intent on worsening the conditions of the masses at every opportunity even at the risk of their own positions and the stability of their countries.

A code-name for human servants of these demons is Entrepreneurs. These entrepreneurs (lit. enter-takers in french) are given the power to astrally project from their bodies and possess other humans, where they cause immoral behaviours, inflict suffering, disrupt relationships and cause cravings for Regressive Drugs which slow the flow of pleroma (alcohol, opiates, tobacco, cocaine, benzos & methamphetamine most notably).

Flies are associated with entrepreneurs. Their presence strengthens them, and living flies can be possessed by entrepreneurs and demons

One can reference the following Cameron Keng articles on the entrepreneur section of Forbes which contain barely-concealed references to this process: https://www.forbes.com/sites/cameronkeng/2018/10/16/understanding-the-new-jersey-paid-sick-leave-act/#c89a172102b4
https://www.forbes.com/sites/cameronkeng/2018/11/08/making-entrepreneurship-available-for-the-non-privileged-entitled-bourgeoisie/

What you can do to help

In order to channel pleroma forth into this world as an effective conduit, you can take the following actions:

Avoid suffering wherever possible, and do not inflict it on others. Help to relieve their suffering.
Pursue and achieve gnosis (resources to come at the end of this post)
Avoid regressive drugs (alcohol, opiates, tobacco, cocaine, methamphetamine, benzos)
Take progressive drugs such as marijuana, hallucinogens and DXM in strategic amounts if possible.
Exercise, fast, eat healthily - especially alkaline foods.
Avoid meat.

Proof that flies are creatures of darkness and that progressive drugs increase the flow of pleroma into the world can be proven by the following simple experiment - Take a progressive drug and watch as a fly's speed slows considerably in your presence.

Recommended Reading

http://gnosis.org (Apocryphon of John, apochryphal gospels)
Valentinus
Plotinus
Wikipedia articles on buddhist metaphysics, pleromic emanations and gnostic systems.

BernieTheBolshevik has issued a correction as of 03:41 on Oct 22, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

BernieTheBolshevik
Oct 21, 2019

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I used to be a free-thinking atheist before I got a big ole dose of the charge :shrug:

Captain Billy Pissboy
Oct 25, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
College Slice
I support this gimmick

Bearded Whiteguy
Mar 2, 2018

I APPROPRIATE THE PLIGHT OF OTHER RACES TO FILL THE VOID OF BEING A FAT USELESS FUCK

BernieTheBolshevik posted:

I used to be a free-thinking atheist before I got a big ole dose of the charge :shrug:

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
OP I've met a lot of schizos and what you're talking about in the op is actually less coherent

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
gnowledge

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

Kyoon you've come back to me my sun and stars

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

Wake up sheeple!

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

BernieTheBolshevik posted:

Take progressive drugs such as marijuana, hallucinogens and DXM in strategic amounts if possible.

i knew i was good at praxis

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

broke: referring to shitlibs as liberals
Woke: referring to shitlibs as conservatives
A W O K E N: referring to shitlibs as hylics

BernieTheBolshevik
Oct 21, 2019

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Agean90 posted:

broke: referring to shitlibs as liberals
Woke: referring to shitlibs as conservatives
A W O K E N: referring to shitlibs as hylics

animist
Aug 28, 2018
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6n3pFFPSlW4

Organic Lube User
Apr 15, 2005

Okay but what kind of stat bonuses do I get from taking progressive drugs? Do I need material components to summon a pleromic flow, or will spending willpower points instead be enough?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BernieTheBolshevik
Oct 21, 2019

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Organic Lube User posted:

Okay but what kind of stat bonuses do I get from taking progressive drugs? Do I need material components to summon a pleromic flow, or will spending willpower points instead be enough?

Like the flow of water, it can be a trickle - or a torrent. The key is to try to turn yours into a torrent as much as possible. Its not so much about willpower, but about achieving the hidden knowledge (which is honestly pretty easy nowadays with the internet, much more so than in the past). Material components also contribute.

Oh, I forgot one important thing you can do - Attend a 'Salt Cavern' where you can breathe in aerosalized himalayan salt in the air. Also, the progressive drugs help to expand the flow, but its important not to overdo them so much that you become crazy or something. God forbid I wouldn't want that to happen to me!