Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Lol you’re brother didn’t miss poo poo actually. Fuckin prison planet shame parade for most of that time in America at least. :shrug:

Honestly in the course of recent history he basically picked the best 20 years to miss out on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

I found some of the acting on the good place drat near unwatchable.

Ted Dance Son owns, of course.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Bust Rodd posted:

Bro if you paid :10bux: to register just to ask this question that's a pretty good self-own

That doesn't appear to be what he said at all.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Burt Sexual posted:

That was my take as well.

E he couldn’t post without registering :shrug:

Trying to read these forums not logged in is just something awful.

Please don't probate me.

Also OP, you do own and getting jacked while spending time with a guy tougher than most fake prisoners in an action movie is pretty drat rad.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Bust Rodd posted:

It’s funny, he just dresses in plain white Tees and shorts. We all have huge calf tattoos in my family, all 3 brothers, so just living your life in shorts is the way. He thinks cars are all really small and look flimsy now. He only feels safe in me and my mom’s cars because they are bigger SUV types.

We had a quick moment tonight at the gym I’m sure you’ll enjoy. We were lifting and walked over to a machine we wanted. Big bro starts readjusting the weights when I notice there’s a Poland Spring bottle on the seat. Suddenly a little dude with a *SERIOUS PUMP* hurried over.

“Hey guys I doing a super set right now I’m using both these machines, just wait I’ll be done soon.”

My brother’s eyes are so soft when he looks at me and my mom. He loves us. When we make fun of him, and pat him on the back and cook dinner for him, you can see the love in his face as clearly as his nose or his smile. So when I tell you that I saw a shadow fall over his face and his eyes turned dead like a shark’s, please believe me. Suddenly his face looked cut out of wood, his entire body tensed up. It was a split second but I immediately stepped in and put my hands on his shoulders and just chirped “WELP NO WORRIES BRO!” and shoved my brother to the other end of the gym. After a minute he went back to normal. “Sorry Bust Rodd... I had a prison moment.” “LoL I saw that, are you ok?”
“Yeah, it’s just if we were in the yard I’d have slapped the taste out of his mouth. Who the gently caress needs two machines? Whatever, he’s all right. Thank you for catching me.”
“Of course dude, he’s not worth it, nobody is worth it.”
“True that.”
We finished lifting and laughed it off. He had a second smaller Prison moment when he got the car, just standing there for a second before I nodded at him and he remembered that he has to open his own doors for himself now.

This is the lamest ex-con story ever, goddamn.

Thread is dead.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

AWarmBody posted:

Uh...what part?

Do people need to remind you to breathe?

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

East, stupid.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Bust Rodd posted:

“Wop” is a slur for Italians, wipwop is old South Boston slang for side hustle, sorry about that lol

This is more egregious than when I got in poo poo for arguing that snigger was in fact a word.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Big Beef City posted:

He killed some one.

Too bad it wasn't you.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Bust Rodd posted:

My mom made him watch her favorite movie ever (The Boondocks Saints)

Lol wat

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Not into the 25 year old single mom with 1 kid but the older woman with 3 kids is a hot ticket.

What'd they DO to him?

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Big Beef City posted:

Hibachi and sushi while enjoying anime marathons and posting on these dead gay forums, per goons.

Why are you posting like a douchebag?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Stelio Kontos posted:

If this is the only thing you took out of his reply then you are completely missing the point of this entire thread.

Jumping at any chance to be a smug gently caress on the internet is 90% of the reason some losers get up in the morning.